Server Maintenance September 11th, 2013! Zodiac Dungeon Event! - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Server Maintenance September 11th, 2013! Zodiac Dungeon Event!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 11 September 2013 - 09:13 AM

Complete Galaxia has been pushed once again due to another patch of bug fixes we received for it.  We apologize for the delay!

Billing Maintenance

Item Mall 

Events

• Fight Nights Sign-ups have ended. Be on the lookout for the dates for when the Fight plan to happen! Rules & Standards
  • Design your Own Costume is still underway! You have have until October 5th, 2013 to submit your awesome entries. Details here
  • Post your awesome Screenshot here and have a chance to be featured on our Facebook Page
  • Want to help your fellow players decided what's the best build for them? Create a Guide to help them out and get an awesome prize pack.
  • Get Amp'ed up for The Complete Galaxia Update!  We will be holding a Event for in which for everyday you go into a Zodiac Dungeon and Complete it... You will receive a X3 Star Sign admission ticket(Max 15 Tickets)!  Starting today(9/11/2013), if you complete the according days(Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, etc).. you will receive X3 Star Sign admission tickets!  The tickets will be given out a few days after the next maintenance period. So if you complete the Zodiac Dungeons every day until the next week, you will receive 15 Free Star Sign admission tickets. So do them.. today!

#2 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:47 PM

was the drop rate bug fixed in galaxia dungeonso.o?

Update: Nope, still bugged, no black dragon nails whatsoever o.O

Edited by Rabbicarpo2011, 11 September 2013 - 03:06 PM.

#3 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:08 PM

I get the feeling that wasn't a bug, but rather an intended change. From what I hear, it happened on another server, as well.

#4 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:42 PM

So only way to get Black Dragon Nail is by Elga right? Cuase i've literally done 50-60 runs and 0 drops xD

#5 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:56 PM

I'm not positive, I'm just guessing based on what I've seen in another server's forums. The folks there weren't too happy about it, either. Maybe it is a universal bug and they just haven't gotten around to fixing it, IDK. I hope so, it was nice having easy access to the mats.

#6 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:01 PM

Yeah, cuase mats drop but like 1 or 2 and I havent seen 1 nail drop from every singe run I've done o.o

#7 CharlesBabbage

CharlesBabbage

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 386 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:20 PM

It took me more or less an hour of spamming the same skill with a party of two to finish a single Zodiac run. This event is not for the bugged. =/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users