Kafra Storage Used to be Like This? - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Kafra Storage Used to be Like This?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:18 PM

img_etc02.jpg

I don't know what's worse: Large Bags being disabled on our server or that RO2 originally had Kafra Storage that DIDN'T rely on the Kafra Shop.

#2 Ryvian

Ryvian

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:01 AM

dang! Is that four tabs of storage space? Still I'd have preferred just a larger stash in general rather than more tabs, it gives off the illusion of more room.

#3 Gluttannie

Gluttannie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:52 AM

Maybe the tabs were originally locked but the person who took this screenshot had purchased expansions? Either way, storage is really lacking in this game.

#4 9632130515120055620

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:14 AM

Storage isn't really lacking but there's no reason why we shouldn't have the full unlocked Kafra storage by default.. there's pretty much no point to buying the storage expansion. Just make a dummy character and you've got another storage area, and mail them 3 medium bags while you're at it. IMO they should just remove the item from the shop and make the storage unlocked.

#5 Gluttannie

Gluttannie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:30 AM

I guess I'm just a hoarder then :P. My main and alt storages are filled with costumes, mounts, and materials. And my inventories are filled with consumables that only stack to 20. Especially with the union boxes dropping, I am running out of space even if I don't open the boxes.

But yeah, how many people actually buy expansions?

#6 RavenTDA

RavenTDA

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 531 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:50 AM

If they aren't really selling the expansions they need to make it cheaper. If it was only 100 or 200 kp instead of 1000kp I bet people would actually purchase this instead of just making an alt and mailing all the time. Time to give us a temp sale and see how it goes at a new price.

#7 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:12 AM

I'd be all over an account-wide VIP that gives me full storage expansion, but that's never going to happen.

Maybe the tabs were originally locked but the person who took this screenshot had purchased expansions? Either way, storage is really lacking in this game.

This is the screenshot of Kafra storage that is shown on the official Guide section on the kRO2 site. They haven't updated it to reflect the current one.

Imagine if someone filled all those tab slots with Super Large Bags. That would actually give you more storage than the current Kafra Shop expansion and make them more money.

#8 Lanie

Lanie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts
  • LocationAlberta

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:57 AM

Did you know that there was originally more storage than that.  In addition to the character storage we have now and the guild storage at level 20, there was also an account storage.  This idea was later removed.

#9 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:36 PM

Did you know that there was originally more storage than that.  In addition to the character storage we have now and the guild storage at level 20, there was also an account storage.  This idea was later removed.

This idea was later removed.

later removed.

removed.

2lclm5y.png

#10 StrawberriKiwi

StrawberriKiwi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 485 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:16 AM

I guess I'm just a hoarder then :P. My main and alt storages are filled with costumes, mounts, and materials. And my inventories are filled with consumables that only stack to 20. Especially with the union boxes dropping, I am running out of space even if I don't open the boxes.

But yeah, how many people actually buy expansions?

I bought one but that's cuz im a total hoarder too! all my bags are full x_x 

On SEA i had 3 extra large bags... and boy .. LMAO. I think it's just something girls tend to do more often... >< ANd i love to item sort my bags... 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users