• Members
  • 4996 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis, Draconis

Posted 17 September 2013 - 05:50 PM

Just a side note before we start... *open*

Spoiler

VTbDs4m.jpg?1

The key behind levling faster is to level in groups, try to avoid levling alone if you can, if you level in parties you can level 10 times quicker and the higher party level, the more exp!

The reason why you should level in a group is:
When you level in a party, the party level goes up and you get more exp per level, and there's more people killing things - you share exp!

Remember that the party limit is 6 players (including you).

More experience can be gained by killing mobs with red names rather than killing those with yellow and green names. The colors actually depend on the difference of your level and the monster’s level. If it is red, then that means the level of the monster is higher than yours.

Make sure to keep an eye on costumes with exp bonus too :no1:  Also, you can buy Adventure Medals which give you 2x exp for 1 hour. Costumes and medals can be found in the Item mall, but there's also players selling them in the shops in junon!
A premium Account wouldn’t go amiss either. Premium users get an additional 30% EXP and 50% Chance for Additional Drops.

Note that: The different zones and mobs depends on if you find a party, what gear you're wearing and if you manage to get buffs!

Another note: There's splendid information on the Rose wiki for quests that will make you level faster, for example the quests at Kenji beach! That's one of the quests I like to do because it makes me level much quicker! You can find the Rose wiki here!

And the last note! : PvP zone means Player Vs Player, that means that other players can go and kill you while you're levling. Sadly there's mean players that do this, but if you get to know people in higher levels make sure to become friends with them and they will probably help you out - I always do!
I'll mark the zones with red text so you're aware of what you're getting into! - Don't get confused though, I mark the links red too, but they will be in bold so you won't have to worry ;)

Now to where to level:

Level 1 - 10
Here you have no option but to go to Adventure plains, "starting area", there's no fast ways to get to the first job other than buffs to boost the process... unless you find new people in your level, but the first 10 levels are easy!
There's a guide for that
here.

Level 10 - 20(25)
Here you can level Canyon City of Zant. Kill Woopies/Hornets/Honey Bees.

Another option is at valley of luxem tower. The mobs you're going to kill depends on the party you're in, but go around these zones and you'll get around!

There's awesome guides for the Valley Of Luxem Towers quests you can take, if you like doing quests, check them out here!

Level 20(25) - 30(35)

El Verloon Desert. Kill Beetles/Aquas/Devil Pest Bees/Rackies.
You can also go to the City of Junon Polis and kill Moldies if you're ready to do so!

Level 30(35) - 40
Here you can continue levling in Junon if you want to, the modlies work perfectly fine still, but they're easier to kill now.
Another option is to go and kill Smoulys in The Forest of Wisdom, this all depends on which class you are and the party level.

Level 40 - 50(55)
If you teleport from Junon to  Kenji Beach you can kill Doongas and Krawfies. Most parties kill the krawfies, but if you don't have a party, Doongas work perfectly fine.

If you turn 50 by the time you're here, you can go to Mildun in Junon and take the cart quest, being able to transport fast is really beneficial while levling.
You can fide a guide for the cart quest
here.

Level 50(55) - 70(80)
Kill Krawfys 'till about 70+ and move on to Gorge of Silence if you party is up for it, otherwise just stay at Krawfy 'til about 80.

When you're in Gorge of Silence (Junon), you can kill Golems.

Level 80 - 100
If you're in a clan at this level, with people in the same level range try go to the clan fields in Luna (
PvP zone), which gives amazing exp. (and clan points if the clan isn't purple yet!)
Or you can go to Luna and kill Slags, Wolfs. Or keep on leveling in Gorge of Silence as good as you can, kill random stuff in Luna.

If you rather level somewhere else you could move to the Desert of the Dead (
PvP Zone, Junon map). Kill Poisoned Antares, if you're in a party try taking the kings down as well! (Puuurrrpleee mobs are scary! :mwahaha: )

Obtain 2nd Job Quest at level 100 by talking with [Mayor] Darren in Junon Polis.

(There's more than one to choose from, but no one made guides for each of them, it's really simple though, just read the quest line ;) )

Level 100 - 120
You may continue levling at Desert of the dead here.

If you want to switch it up, you can go to Oblivion temple in El verloon desert (read lvl 120- 150 notes for where.)
If this is too hard for you at lvl 100 go to Luna, the Arumic Valley that's placed Southwest of the map. Kill the Yetis.

Level 130 - 150
Here you can go to OT (Temple of Oblivion) which is located in El Verloon Desert (The desert you go through to get to Junon from Zant.)

At lvl 130
You can keep on leveling at level 2 OT

At lvl 130 - 150 (160)
I suggest moving on to level 3
The key here is loads of AOE

Level 150 - 170(180)
Here I suggest Moving on to Eldeon and go to the Sikuku Underground Prison.

Note! - Complete the travel quest at level 150 by speaking with [Interplanetary Guide] Alphonso in Junon Polis to allow access to Eldeon.
(Take use of the world map when your in Eldeon if you don't know where it is)

Sikuku Underground Prison (Eldeon), parties can stay there for a while beyond the recommended range, especially if they can get into the back rooms of the prison. 

The annoying part about these levels are that you don't have that much of a choice, try finding higher level friends to help you kill the rangers in this level. If you don't find a good party it will be very hard for you to survive, especially without heals and buffs due to the rangers!

Level 180 - 230
Here you have multiple options, but when you're at level 180 I suggest you to go level in Sikuku Ruins (
PvP Area), Again the key is to have a group and a sweet spot for aoe + Cleric. The spiders are good to level at as a start!

When you hit level 200 you have the option of going to level in Orlo. You'll need to obtain the lvl 200 Orlo quest to access this planet unless you have tele tickets. Complete Orlo quest line at level 200 by speaking with [Historian] Jones in Junon Polis to allow access to Orlo.
While you're at it, Complete
Wayfinders quest line by speaking to NPC [Interplanetary Guide] Nova in Wreckage of the Blinding Mist (Orlo) to allow access to Gates of Muris. All these quests are available as guides on forums or pherhaps the wiki as mentioned above in the start of this thread.

I will suggest you not to level in Orlo til you're level 211, because it's quite hard otherwise, + the parties that are there are mostly farming parties, you want to be able to party with the people that will let you stand still and do nothing... not so much fun? But there's not much of a choice either if you aren't in a levling party already, that is.

At level 220-230 the best mobs you'll get experience from are the Mastyx ones that are spotted in the Gates of Muris in Wastelands Ruins Path on the Planet Orlo. This is a bit tricky though, if you have a good party at scavangers for example, I would stay there.Because unless you have someone to lure the mastyx for you, the experience won't be that amazing!
Another option is to kill Terrasaurus Predator, otherwise - continue at Scavanger bosses as I mentioned before.

You can basically stay in Sikuku Ruins til you feel that the mobs are either giving you a bore or that they're too easy to kill... In the end of the day it's all about trying to find what works the best for you, it all depends on your party members, party level and of course your gear, medals that are used etc!

Quest guide for Orlo (In need of supplies)
here.
You can find the Fate quest / Pyramid quest  here.
After making the fate quest you can do The Royals Of Oblivion here.
Here's a Orlo navigation thread.
This thread is great too... a Orlo quest guide
here!
Orlo quest guide: Desert City Of Muris
here!

:boogie: Good luck with the levling! If you made it to this point you're hopefully level 230 by now! :boogie:

Edited by VModCupcake, 25 September 2017 - 07:56 AM.

#2 neamed

neamed

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:01 PM

How about at level 10 you find someone from you're clan or friends that do 1 simple golem quest in OT?

The mobs do not attack you under level 40 anyway,

and 1 quest jumps you towards level 58 instantly..?

#3 DigitalKitten

DigitalKitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4996 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:17 PM

How about at level 10 you find someone from you're clan or friends that do 1 simple golem quest in OT?

The mobs do not attack you under level 40 anyway,

and 1 quest jumps you towards level 58 instantly..?

Oh right I forgot about that powerlevling system. Well that works of course, and you gain like 40 levels instant, but then it will either take you time to get the "bricks" right. Unless you have them ;) 

Well this is more of a ... hmm "noob" guide, or for people that are new, :x But I might add that later for people if they wan't to power level heh

#4 MidnightSmurf

MidnightSmurf

Artisan Representative

• Members
  • 1424 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:45 PM

The golem quest is a very boring option for new players and requires the help of a high level character.

I like the guide but would very much like to see an option for 120-150 other then OT. Know any sweet spots?

#5 Xerrah

Xerrah

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationFar Far Away
  • Server:both

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:21 AM

^ Do valor quests on Eldeon.

#6 DigitalKitten

DigitalKitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4996 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:52 AM

Oh I actually don't know any other option :3 I'll check out the eldeon quest on my lowbie.

#7 SlowBob

SlowBob

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 1718 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:32 AM

since it's a newbie guide, 80-100 LCF? They will die instantly, if i remember it right this area is for lvl 140+

for 120-150: explore eldon a bit, there isn't just the prison + ruins.

#8 DrunkinMonkey

DrunkinMonkey

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 630 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/Slothnessmonst1
  • LocationBrisbane / QLD / Australia (GMT+10)
  • Server:There can be only one :D

Posted 04 November 2013 - 10:16 PM

since it's a newbie guide, 80-100 LCF? They will die instantly, if i remember it right this area is for lvl 140+

for 120-150: explore eldon a bit, there isn't just the prison + ruins.

120-140/145 i like to lvl on pincers or hooks  pincers give more xp due to there being alot more bosses + your just outside of town making the valor quests easy to cash in, Hoos are alot easier due to being low def characters but slower going due to only 1king spawning here and there

#9 DigitalKitten

DigitalKitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4996 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:32 PM

I like to level there when I'm around that level :waddle: based on my own experience heh but you're right about that.
:] I'll add both options soon enough~ 

#10 Xost

Xost

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:23 AM

Oh right I forgot about that powerlevling system. Well that works of course, and you gain like 40 levels instant, but then it will either take you time to get the "bricks" right. Unless you have them ;) 

Well this is more of a ... hmm "noob" guide, or for people that are new, :x But I might add that later for people if they wan't to power level heh

is power leveling allowed? it seems kinda cheaty to me.

#11 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:31 AM

is power leveling allowed? it seems kinda cheaty to me.

Depends on the way it is done. The 40lvls in one go that Sumomi mentioned now has a level restriction, so it can't be used for powerleveling, but there's probably still some methods around. None of them that particularly stand out or should be illegal though.

#12 NgocLe

NgocLe

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 27 December 2013 - 12:10 PM

i really like the tips. It help me alot getting back into the game, Thanks ^^

#13 SoLoPK

SoLoPK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 09:14 AM

Level 150 - 170(180)
Here I suggest Moving on to Eldeon and go to the Sikuku Underground Prison.

Well u can change it because there in Prison cannot more lvling is that ranger monster and you cannot see him/hit/kill :P

So prison is down now.

You can put:

Level 120 - 150

Here you can go to OT (Temple of Oblivion) which is located in El Verloon Desert (The desert you go through to get to Junon from Zant.)

At lvl 120 - 130
You can keep on leveling at level 2 OT

At lvl 130 - 160 (170/175)
I suggest moving on to level 3
The key here is loads of AOE

Level 170/175 - 210
Here you have multiple options, but when you're at level 180 I suggest you to go level in Sikuku Ruins (PvP Area), Again the key is to have a group and a sweet spot for aoe + Cleric. The spiders are good to level at as a start!

Level 210/130

Orlo:

-Wasteland ruins path,

-The wasteland

-Gate of Muris (pvp arena).

#14 KikoKid

KikoKid

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 06 January 2014 - 04:37 AM

just a simple question..

i have 2 main chars that is currently active right now.. the char is :

1) lvl92 aoe spear soldier (spear champ build)

2) lvl 70 gun dealer (battle arti build)

my question is, which char is easy to lvling after lvl100? because i have a char, gun bourg that is stuck at lvl111 due to hard to lvling.. 

i have a lvl104 cleric for full support.. 

**sorry for bad english.. hehe**

#15 DigitalKitten

DigitalKitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4996 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 10:10 AM

Well the spear champ will be invited to parties easier as will clerics. Classes with aoe are always a priority when levling and clerics are because survival. The nice thing about being a damage class when lvling is the exp costumes like fedora hat, but I'd say a bourg levels quite nice as well. The only class that really gets denied a lot is raiders... "Useless single targets", but there's no special tweaks for any class that makes them recieve more exp. It's all about finding the right party :)

Edited by DigitalKitten, 06 January 2014 - 10:11 AM.

#16 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.

Posted 06 January 2014 - 10:26 AM

Dual raiders never get denied, unless they didn't take any aoes at all (which is rather silly, since their aoes pack decent enough power, in spite of having no additional effect). But yes, katar raiders have a lot of trouble finding a party.

#17 DigitalKitten

DigitalKitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4996 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 10:28 AM

Oh right forgot to mention Katars ~ silly duals getting non-worthless aoes!

#18 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.

Posted 06 January 2014 - 10:33 AM

You might want to recommend for people to get the aoes (when there are any available), regardless of build, and use the free skill reset at mayor darren once max lvl.  Silly as it is, with how much exp you need per lvl starting the later lvls, there's not much of a choice but to lvl by aoeing. Especially with how low experience most quests give. 

#19 DigitalKitten

DigitalKitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4996 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 12:28 PM

I figured that the people that use this guide, will as well (hopefully) read the responses and ask questions here so I don't have to update the thread all the time~ Lazyyyy

#20 KikoKid

KikoKid

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 07 January 2014 - 06:10 AM

thanks for the feedback  :D

as u said, aoe is wanted for party.. the problem is, its hard to find any party..  :(

do u have any suggestion where can i find party for my lvl92 spear? i mean, favourite spot for party.. 

#21 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.

Posted 07 January 2014 - 06:20 AM

In gorge of silence there's two spots where there tend to be AoE (shamefully usually botters) parties, I believe it's in the top right corner of the map.

#22 khenZie

khenZie

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationBaguio City, Philippines
  • Server:Error

Posted 11 January 2014 - 07:15 PM

thanks for this guide!

but still we cant apply it because we are not on the game yet because we are experiencing client error :( 

#23 Ecustylez

Ecustylez

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 11:28 AM

I really find it hard to level these days.. And it kinda disturbs me in some way.

Back in the old days you could find a party on every good spot of all ROSE planets..

Right now, I have built up a scout and I'm currently level 75.

So I checked the golems, on Luna (wolves, slags, mammoths, etc..) but there are simply no other players..

So most of the time I'm leveling solo and luckily I have my mage next to me with some support buffs.. But how are other players doing this?

If it's going this way till level 230, ho man, I still have some hours to play then :)

Any positive tips maybe ?

#24 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 02 February 2014 - 12:35 PM

I know I've been going with some clan mates, but a few people tend to come along and tag along with us.

We more or less just go to where ever we want, so far it's been mostly places like Kenji, Gorge of Silence, and we just moved to Mana Snow Fields a little while ago. Probably going to make our way to Oblivion Temple for a while now then move onto Eldeon's Marsh of Ghosts and whatnot.

More or less try and find some active people running around and see if you can join them or a clan that seems active.

#25 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country

Posted 02 February 2014 - 04:21 PM

At level 92, I would try OT. I also have a level 75 that I was trying to level. Ran all around Junon, and Luna, but couldn't find a single party. It just seems to be a matter of timing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users