42 replies to this topic

#26 Infinity49

Infinity49

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:22 AM

Hi everyone,

I have a question, we are currently 80-83 with some friends (aoe spear soldier, muse futur mage and muse futur cleric) and we have some troubles to exp. (We have stoped ROSE like 4 years ago).

Many maps and monsters have changed.

We really enjoyed the new system, but we are disapointed by the leveling between lvl 80-100, which seems long. (really fast exp at krawfies with quests and aoe, but then really really slow exp after lvl 80)

What is the best spot to exp with aoe? Luna pvp zone is kinda hard (huge respawn sometimes and all monsters are purple). And we didn't find any good spots at gorge or desert as good as krawfies's spot for lvl 60-80.

Thanks for your answers.

<3

(and sorry for my bad english, quite a long time i didn't write english!)

#27 SlowBob

SlowBob

Raider Representative

• Members
  • 1718 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 05 February 2014 - 02:27 AM

welcome back to the game :)

if you can handle it, lvling in OT is pretty fast at those lvls. If you can't, mana snowfields or dod is where you want to go.

Anyways, i should mention that lvling gets slower the higher you are.

Edited by SlowBob, 05 February 2014 - 02:28 AM.

#28 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:42 AM

In gorge, there are two spots with a pretty big spawn you can try. They're both located in the top right corner of the map, but not sure about the coordinates.

#29 Infinity49

Infinity49

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:07 AM

Thanks for your answers :3

In gorge I find two spots really nice as u said jerremy, but botusers like them too :(

We will probably stay here until lvl 90-95 and go to Luna Temple then.

Anyway, thanks for your quick answers!

#30 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 06 February 2014 - 05:34 AM

Yeah it is a hotspot for botters. If there are some there, just report them. But when it's free, it's a good spot for lvling at 70-100.

#31 LuckyUnfortunate

LuckyUnfortunate

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:59 PM

Anyone know of any decent levelling spots from 220 - 230? 

Heard the end room in prison was good?

Orlo levelling spots too would be greatly appreciated as well :)

#32 Nifa

Nifa

Artisan Representative

• Members
  • 580 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 April 2014 - 11:25 PM

Wasteland Ruins Path: Mastyx spot near SouthEast entrance to Wasteland, Red Snapper spot to the North of that

Wasteland Ruins South from Path: Two Mastyx spots to the West (king spawns here), Snapper spot slightly to the South of this

At the moment, Prison is not the best place to level for any level range because the sleep bugs still exist. But once they fix those, Prison is great for leveling.

#33 DigitalKitten

DigitalKitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4996 posts
  • Server:Leonis, Draconis

Posted 05 April 2014 - 03:47 AM

Sorry for not keeping the list up to date! I'm currently not playing and I haven't for quite sometime but there's always great people like nifa to inform you guys :)

If someone feels like listing the outdated information along with updated one, I can change it .. :) but I'm assuming most of it is still vaild.

#34 Mrato

Mrato

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 06:30 PM

WEEEEEWWWWW Am back After 2 years XD and i was really Worried Coz i lost my 220 lvl char ACC and had to strt frm scratch and i found this guide Xd now i can lvl up with no worries thnX alot :) :thx:

#35 TrySufferin

TrySufferin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • LocationBrisbane, AUS

Posted 29 October 2014 - 08:47 PM

I go to OT at around lvl 70-80 as long as i have a spear or 2h sword champ, or some kind of aoe that has abit of def, mage works if u have good healer, and all i do to go there so early is jump on crafter reinforce a set, refine to like 7 or so just using the the talisman no powders or anything refine my wepon and ur good. :)

#36 thetrangdamvn

thetrangdamvn

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1671 posts
  • LocationHanoi, Vietnam - GMT +7
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 29 October 2014 - 11:24 PM

And when you can't manage to find a party at this level range, come to Eucar & Mana snowfield (Luna, level req 70+) to do quests given by:

Olleck Basilasi (5359,5086)

Spoiler

AND

Nicholai Coffington (6145,5238) Run/ Drive/ Mount here from Magic City of Eucar.

Spoiler

You can do this from level 70-120, should be more interesting than boring level.

Note: There are more quests to enjoy there.

Take a look =>

Edited by thetrangdamvn, 29 October 2014 - 11:35 PM.

#37 keithron

keithron

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Server:all around player

Posted 10 November 2015 - 06:30 PM

Hey guys newbie here. my character is a muse and I want to make it into a mage. Can you guys give me a heads up about the stats and items needed to make it a good mage. By the way my character is still in between level 20-25. Thanks for the answer. :p_laugh:

#38 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country

Posted 11 November 2015 - 05:02 AM

Hey guys newbie here. my character is a muse and I want to make it into a mage. Can you guys give me a heads up about the stats and items needed to make it a good mage. By the way my character is still in between level 20-25. Thanks for the answer. :p_laugh:

This really doesn't belong in this topic. This should be in it's own topic in the Rose Community Chat, or in this section of the forums. Have you tried checking out the class discussion/muse section?

#39 keithron

keithron

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 November 2015 - 02:35 PM

This really doesn't belong in this topic. This should be in it's own topic in the Rose Community Chat, or in this section of the forums. Have you tried checking out the class discussion/muse section?

Yeah, but somehow it wasn't much of what I was looking for. What I meant was where can I level up faster and what stats would be best fit my muse to go up against the monsters in that place. 'cause you know, most muse are not that defensively strong (not sure because I'm still new to this). That's why I was asking for a guide upon leveling cause I might end up making stats not for mage and I don't want to make another character of the same job just because I ended up with a wrong way of leveling my character. Still, thanks for the suggestion. I'll try asking on a different section.

#40 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country

Posted 12 November 2015 - 05:05 AM

Ok, your main stat will be Int. This will give you more MP and Mdef. If you add Str, this will increase your def, hp, and ap. Or instead of Str, you could go Dex. This increases your dodge, making it harder for the mobs to hit you.I believe for PvM, you really don't need Con, but if you add it, it will increase your acc, and maybe some AP. The key thing for mages is kiting. Mages are a range hitter, and rely heavily on skills, rather than melee. So make sure you have your attack fixed for a double click, instead of a single click. Keep in mind, you do have one free skill/stat reset from Mayor Darren once you reach level 50. Also, with the class balancing still in effect, you might get a free 24hour reset in the future.As for gears, they will depend upon your build. You want something that will complement it. Reinforced gives HP/HP recovery, Endowed gives MP/MP recovery. Those are the crafted ones, then there are the Dark, Demon, Grand, Elven, and Legendary ones which are mob drops. Then there are the weapons; you have many more choices there with Dark, Darkened, Legendary, Elven, Grand, Balanced, Hardened, Enchanted and Demon. The Darkened, Balanced, Hardened, and Enchanted weapons are crafted, the rest are drops. If you are really into PvM, do some Valor Quests in Junon, and get some Valor Gears. If you do the quests which are shouted, you will get some nice points. I think you should talk to either Feuer or iMatt. They both have or have had really great mages. They will be able to help you a lot.

Edited by pdfisher, 12 November 2015 - 05:08 AM.

#41 keithron

keithron

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 03:50 PM

Ok, your main stat will be Int. This will give you more MP and Mdef. If you add Str, this will increase your def, hp, and ap. Or instead of Str, you could go Dex. This increases your dodge, making it harder for the mobs to hit you.I believe for PvM, you really don't need Con, but if you add it, it will increase your acc, and maybe some AP. The key thing for mages is kiting. Mages are a range hitter, and rely heavily on skills, rather than melee. So make sure you have your attack fixed for a double click, instead of a single click. Keep in mind, you do have one free skill/stat reset from Mayor Darren once you reach level 50. Also, with the class balancing still in effect, you might get a free 24hour reset in the future.As for gears, they will depend upon your build. You want something that will complement it. Reinforced gives HP/HP recovery, Endowed gives MP/MP recovery. Those are the crafted ones, then there are the Dark, Demon, Grand, Elven, and Legendary ones which are mob drops. Then there are the weapons; you have many more choices there with Dark, Darkened, Legendary, Elven, Grand, Balanced, Hardened, Enchanted and Demon. The Darkened, Balanced, Hardened, and Enchanted weapons are crafted, the rest are drops. If you are really into PvM, do some Valor Quests in Junon, and get some Valor Gears. If you do the quests which are shouted, you will get some nice points. I think you should talk to either Feuer or iMatt. They both have or have had really great mages. They will be able to help you a lot.

Thanks for this.. much appreciated.. good thing I wasn't too late.. :p_laugh: :p_laugh: :p_laugh: :thx: :thx: :thx:

#42 Lehanoid

Lehanoid

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 October 2018 - 03:12 AM

Hello, guys!

I`m sorry to bother you, maybe i`m writing in a wrong thread

I have a question

How much time does it take to get maximum level?

#43 DarthKarla

DarthKarla

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 487 posts
  • LocationOver the rainbow
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 23 October 2018 - 08:04 PM

Hello, guys!

I`m sorry to bother you, maybe i`m writing in a wrong thread

I have a question

How much time does it take to get maximum level?

If you play regularly and systematically without Sigils you can level Max within a Month and but less than that if you always get Parties with large AoE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users