Galaxia Patch Notes! Coming 9/23/13! - Page 3 - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Galaxia Patch Notes! Coming 9/23/13!

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#51 Endbringer

Endbringer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 574 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:50 PM

When i thought they couldn't cause any more harm to the game than they already did, they just go and prove me wrong.

I'm glad to hear that the extra month of "bug fixes" helped so much, I mean it must be so much fun to waste all of those farmed resources to just have your dungeon crash. Or be stuck in limbo because pitfalls are cool.

And i don't even have words on how hilarious it is they deemed FD overpowered and needed a nerf.

Oh and i can't wait to get on and see you in 81-85 bsq-oh wait...

#52 Mategi

Mategi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 237 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:09 PM

lol sadly everyone forgot to ask if their a new bsq, cause their is no lvl 81-85 bsq XD so those lvl to 81 is stuck not bsqing LOL  

#53 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:20 PM

lol sadly everyone forgot to ask if their a new bsq, cause their is no lvl 81-85 bsq XD so those lvl to 81 is stuck not bsqing LOL  

I asked shazam he told me they wouldn't forget to put it in #11

#54 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:24 PM

I asked shazam he told me they wouldn't forget to put it in #11

Maybe it's in the game. But they forgot to apply changes to the Battlesquare select menu to include an entry button for 81-85 Battlesquare.

Also to note. Because stats are reduced to base values. Element damage boosts from 3-piece accessories and 6*+ sockets are lowered due to the lowered attack/magic attack values. So players who used those lost element attack

Edited by Coolsam, 23 September 2013 - 03:33 PM.

#55 Endbringer

Endbringer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 574 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:03 PM

Spoiler

Str and Physical attack, just what i always wanted for Christmas <3

Edited by Endbringer, 23 September 2013 - 04:05 PM.

#56 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:08 PM

Spoiler

Evade for wings...

599286_570856362949502_673764680_n.jpg

#57 Endbringer

Endbringer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 574 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:15 PM

Just checked about 6 of the classes, they all have that 13% evade/CR.

#58 IreKire

IreKire

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 402 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:32 PM

so where's the patch for the patch? this patch just auto crashes :P

#59 mag727

mag727

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • Server:In your closet

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:21 PM

the number of times this game has updated only to let it's players down seems to be a recurrent issue.

the updates on this game are more akin to that of a canker sore.

i don't know what i was expecting.

#60 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:26 PM

the number of times this game has updated only to let it's players down seems to be a recurrent issue.

the updates on this game are more akin to that of a canker sore.

i don't know what i was expecting.

They should just go back to the stats before all this nerf change, too many blunders with stats esp cd

#61 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:42 PM

personally i liked pt.1 out of all the past balances the best. The only thing wrong with it was healing and elements on multihit skills.

#62 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:30 PM

LOL @ Endy's staff. That really just sums it up. How did they screw that up? They literally just needed to make a carbon copy of the regular Elga weapons and boost the values a bit.

The only good things I've seen about this update so far are the fact that it made elements slightly less OP and they raised the level cap. The skill nerfs seem completely unnecessary, and yet the nerfs that should have happened (heals, diffusion cannon/double shot, shootdown, etc.) are nowhere to be found.

#63 Albruna

Albruna

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • Server:Wynn Ship

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:22 PM

Did they run so low on dev staff that they replaced it with monkeys?

Gravity. Stop. Doing. Things. Now.

#64 Endbringer

Endbringer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 574 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:34 PM

I sincerely think that monkies could do a better job than this colossal disappointment we are being presented. Perhaps this is intentional.

#65 Mategi

Mategi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:53 PM

Did they run so low on dev staff that they replaced it with monkeys?

Gravity. Stop. Doing. Things. Now.

LOOOL pro sig their Annie XD 

gravity is a korean company, who want to go over their and slap some real senses to them 

i seriously thought we got a good approval on right changes to the stats be4 even the galaxy2 was announced. Since it was a big issue from the 1st part galaxy anyways. 

Edited by Mategi, 23 September 2013 - 09:56 PM.

#66 CharlesBabbage

CharlesBabbage

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:10 PM

The night before the patch was released...

Dev A: So, I think we did well with this patch.

Dev B: I think so too. The skill balancing was properly executed, the "pay-to-win" aspect was replaced with "pay-for-convenience," the new content is shiny and delicious, and most importantly, the game is practically bug-free.

Dev C: Awesome. Now let's get this patch uploaded.

Dev A: Okay.

- starts typing "UPLOAD: RAGNAROK PATCH V..."

Dev C: Hey, that's wrong. This game is titled Dragon Saga.

Dev B: Oh. I thought this patch was for RO.

Dev A: Me too.

Dev C: Nope. It's for Dragon Saga.

All devs: Oh crap!

- devs pull an all-nighter so they could release a makeshift crapbag for the scheduled maintenance

The next day, the patch was released...

Dun dun dun...

#67 Starkespada1

Starkespada1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts
  • LocationNo.
  • Server:Yes.

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:11 PM

Spoiler

Dang ima be all up on dat 39 strength :Emo_15:  need that minuscule physical defense boost what sorcerer would need matk/Int Pfft :Emo_13: In all seriousness though how did that even happen LOL.

#68 Lujia

Lujia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • LocationPilipinas
  • Server:Wyvern

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:17 PM

I just noticed that most of the class that possess 400% CD from the last patch it didnt capped on new update perhaps it increase.

Saw some invoker having a 415% CD we're on town btw

So this max CD Shammy's saying is only applied for pvp thingy?

@skill - flashbang : it explodes on air it dont land + small aoe (didnt feel the updrade) + throwing range is the same on land it should be a good range when thrown to mid-air like H.E + the walking bug of affected opponent still exist + some will get Blind status above their head (a sign that person is blind) but when I asked if they are affected by blind the say "no" but saw their blind status on their head. :Emo_23: wutwutwut.  It dont blind enemies too.

I agree to Chart suggestion about flashbang to avoid the running bug (temporary or permanent) please put a stun status on them + blind that will last for 3 seconds or increase it by 5 (like the old game)

Caused Bomber: still 60% chance rate? why not increase it when it adds level (Players dont give a damn for [skill can hit 4 enemies when max] because some skill are for PVP purposes 1v1 to be exact)

fire grenade - how this one works? if this will get normal effect burn like N2 ammo upgrade it is useless (I didnt get the fire grenade I might waste points) I'll be happier if the effect of this skill will decrease max mana of opponent.

Destroyers and Warmage are also the same in pvp - they skill and make their opponent ran out of mana.

Crosscut x Spear jab - Ruined most of the Dragoons combo (Actually its good so we can avoid infinity lock)
but it will be good if Spear jab doesnt have a knock down effect (and hits like gatling gun/ or knock the enemy down like Ninja's shuriken )  for that dragoons will remain their normal combo but no more infinity lock.

@PVP - I dont know if it just me.. but I think my movement speed got lower :( well I play on full screen.
got legend of combo + costume boots + Elga boots. the speed is different from the last patch or it just being in full screen.

@savages - My concern is their super armor and their super range why it has to be final decision feel bad for those who choose the class #3

@Random - i thought there will be a homing missile comeback like sea

@AtkPower - it decreased 1000 atk. From 19k atk down to 18k (it affects my CD a little)

@zodiac drop - bug inb4

Spoiler

Edited by Lujia, 24 September 2013 - 06:10 AM.

#69 Starkespada1

Starkespada1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts
  • LocationNo.
  • Server:Yes.

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:52 PM

it shows over 300% but when u hover over it it'll say the cap is 300% yeah the attack loss lowered CD hits alot I went from 39k matk to 27k + the loss of 100% CD makes farming that much more unbearable.

#70 mimi123

mimi123

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • LocationLibrary
  • Server:(●^o^●) kekeke

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:10 AM

Evade for wings...

599286_570856362949502_673764680_n.jpg

Galaxia equips are meant for looks, not for pve/pvp purposes. Therefore, it doesn't really matter what the stats are. :P 

#71 ohsnap

ohsnap

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:53 AM

Galaxia equips are meant for looks, not for pve/pvp purposes. Therefore, it doesn't really matter what the stats are. :P

nope its stats around 30% higher for each stat and the sets are really ugly.

#72 Lujia

Lujia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • LocationPilipinas
  • Server:Wyvern

Posted 24 September 2013 - 03:53 AM

But I like Zodiac Destro set #10

#73 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:27 AM

Galaxia sets in a nutshell:

-Copy-paste Elga set bonuses.

-Hero mode scrambles their special options around (Seriously Overlords shoulders are the movespd piece)

-Wings are Elga-Wings with CR/Evade and possibly similar to slightly higher defense.

Also this is probably unnoticed. There are dual and even 4-element bless now in Gwen's Exchange Element. I have a sick feeling Galaxia weapons might have dual/quad-element upgrades that will be implemented much later.

#74 pizzapochette

pizzapochette

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:15 AM

FIX THE ELEMENT DEFENSE TO MAKE IT COMPARABLE TO THE ATTACK!!!!! Players are spending alot of $$ to get their gears 20 and the result is that they are still receive a ton of damage from the elements..... Is it that hard to make the damage 5 element attack = 1 element def or something like that. Fix that and then the DragonSaga becomes good to 75% of his low population and the other 25% who complains about everything who is not in avantage of their classes can go ***** in another game. You should also add more skills for the fourth classes and everything should be just fine!

#75 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies

Posted 24 September 2013 - 09:23 AM

amen to that, real ugggleeeee. I dont see why they would even put evade on those wings, its useless. And evade on a mage class? Whats that? Why would you put evade on wings for a sorcerer or an invoker?? Other than that IM STILL RAGING AT WHY THEY NERFED FINAL DECISION! A class that did not even need to be nerfed!

Edited by Rabbicarpo2011, 24 September 2013 - 09:28 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users