1 reply to this topic

#1 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 28 October 2010 - 09:32 AM

As many know, many people cheat in the battlegrounds by climbing to some places that arnt reachable with the normal jump and run. In some cases there are punsihments for this actions and in others there arnt. But i think that is interesting to be able to climb the pipes for example, because it could give more strategy to the game, and would have a bigger surprise factor. The idea, is that instead of punish those players for use thos bugs, that the devs make ways to climb to those places in a way that dont break the game rules, that way the players can do it without the need of cheat: and also give a chance to classes that cant abuse of those bugs, to climb to those places too.

A few examples could be:

Make a way to climb to the pipes in Hydro Station (TB map) and to the enemy branches in Doomed Orchard (TB map).

A stair to the tower in Ancient Ruins (SvS).

Also to climb to some of the places in FoC and other maps too: in this case, the place should be accesible from both sides and shouldnt have a clean shot at far distances to dont be abused by ranged classes.

#2 tally

tally

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1136 posts
  • LocationDisgruntled
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Velik - Vermillion

Posted 28 October 2010 - 10:18 AM

I agree there, would be interesting.

I don't agree however ...

shouldnt have a clean shot at far distances to dont be abused by ranged classes.

In FoC it's a nightmare with the walls there - they serve as hard cover for the already-powerful classes that can cast indirectly.... and they happen to be right in front of the base! Campers' heaven huh.

Usually yes it would make sense to block line of sight more, but ONLY when NO ONE can still attack through it.

Edited by tally, 28 October 2010 - 10:18 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users