QUICK QUESTION! please answer! - Twin Fighter Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

QUICK QUESTION! please answer!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JohnTravelight

JohnTravelight

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts
  • LocationPort of the Winds
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:FreelanceCo

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:35 AM

one quick question from me.

Are the twin class still a buggy class ?

cause i want to try it but i have read negative statements and some bug-related issues to the class. so I'd just want to know . is the class still buggy? or being an end-gamer twin won't have problems anymore ?

also , why is it that most of the twins i see are girls, does this mean the boy twins which i knew was late released just the buggy ones?

the truth is . i have already tried it but im at low lvl still so i haven't experience those issues said by others . sooo.. please answer my question :) ty

Edited by JohnTravelight, 23 September 2013 - 08:39 AM.

#2 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:12 AM

It's pretty buggy, yeah. Not unplayable buggy, but be prepared to experience more bugtrap crashes than you do with other classes, especially in PvP.

#3 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:15 AM

one quick question from me.

Are the twin class still a buggy class ?

cause i want to try it but i have read negative statements and some bug-related issues to the class. so I'd just want to know . is the class still buggy? or being an end-gamer twin won't have problems anymore ?

also , why is it that most of the twins i see are girls, does this mean the boy twins which i knew was late released just the buggy ones?

the truth is . i have already tried it but im at low lvl still so i haven't experience those issues said by others . sooo.. please answer my question :) ty

they're still buggy and you see more girl than guy twins because most people that  play twins made them before male twins were playable.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users