#1 champy

champy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 28 October 2010 - 10:27 AM

When u start an alliance party, it's always something totally crazy...

Inviting the people u know is quite ok... but maybe add the option 'invit to alliance party' when right clic on friend list... (only can invit normal party)

And when u ask in region, it's go totally crazy, u have to read plenty of windows everywhere, and to type "/united name" for every people u invit (and some player have awful names...)

Why not to make an "invit party" and a "invit alliance" icons on top (or bottom...) of chat windows? so that it would be much more easy for the party master...

#2 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 28 October 2010 - 10:44 AM

I made a similar suggestion in the old forum: Invite Party

I think it could be great that someone could invite a regular party to an alliance party, just inviting the party master of that party. And also be able to turn a regular party in an alliance party and the other way around.

The other idea given before, is to have an NPC or some kind of list in wich the players can leave invitations for party: for grind, quest, raids, dungeons, etc. Once the invitation is there, the players sign to it, and the one that leave it can pick the ones they want: to do this, info like class and lvl should be displayed.

#3 DrAg0r

DrAg0r

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • LocationValdes

Posted 28 October 2010 - 11:57 AM

Great ideas guys.

Maybe add an invite party n alliance system when right click on someone in megaphone list. Because I think that megaphones will be used to found parties in the future.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users