Bugged lv 50 scythes wich in turn bugs crescentia colo stats - Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Bugged lv 50 scythes wich in turn bugs crescentia colo stats

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 ArukaX

ArukaX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:18 AM

correct me if i wrong, im happy to see crescent gear giving out int at last. but i noticed that the colosseum scythe, while giving now both int and str is just giving atack power, but not matk too as all other scythes do. here is a SS of the colo wep alongside several others. you can see each gives matk but colo

see third post for colosseum stats

scythe_zpscddd2fc2.jpg

Edited by ArukaX, 26 September 2013 - 07:52 PM.

#2 Drizzled

Drizzled

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 05:15 PM

None of the level 50 scythes give magic power. Thankfully. It's our only means of attack power.

#3 ArukaX

ArukaX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:57 PM

now this lack of magic attack on epic quality lv 50 scythes dont just affect pve. (and its not normal, its a bug because green quality lv 50 scythes do have matk). affects in colo stats too because the stats given on colosseum are based on epic quality lv 50 gear. check this image

crescentiabug_zpsc3cf08fd.png

the right one are a SS of crescentia coloseum stats. as you can see, str and int stats are altmost the same, but matk stays around 800 points behind attack power. wich if you see the left image, is exactly the ammount of matk missing from a lv 50 epic sctyhe (colo one), showing my point of how the lack of matk on lv 50 epic weapon affects also colo stats

now if we use the stats to do the math we can easily find out how much matk crescentia should have in colo:

str: 402 x 4 (ignition pasive)) : 1608 atk

2597 atk - 1608: 989 atk power bonus

and since atk and matk bonus on cres are always the same then we can calculate the matk

422 int x 4 (ignition pasive): 1688 + 989 matk: 2677

the correct ammount of matk crescentia should have in colosseum would be 2677 then, not 1738

as a side note, when crescentia dies in colosseum the CD timer of Tempest, if on CD dissapears, but the game still detects the skill is actually on CD (even though no CD timer appears on our screen) originating the know "you dont have enough time to use this skill" message

Edited by ArukaX, 26 September 2013 - 08:19 PM.

#4 monimonih

monimonih

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 464 posts
  • LocationMilan (Italy)
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 27 September 2013 - 03:22 AM

I hope they will fix this in next mainteance :|

#5 KedahMai

KedahMai

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 267 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:38 AM

yup.. also bonus for aod cren/sm equipment also doesnt have.. fix it pls..and make it more better stat  :p_laugh:

#6 Drizzled

Drizzled

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:28 AM

I hate to break this to you, but the stats that are used in colo aren't effected by gear at all. You can test this by going completely naked. So even with them adding magic power to the weapon, it won't change the colo stats. Which you can then refer to my post on the alter forum about how crecentia's have become the embodiment of uselessness with these stat balances.

The biggest hit tempest in colo went from an easy 4k hit, to now barely 2k. Dots do damage, but about 200 every 2 seconds if you're lucky, most of which by the time it ticks 2-3 times player is dead.

#7 ArukaX

ArukaX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:06 AM

I hate to break this to you, but the stats that are used in colo aren't effected by gear at all. You can test this by going completely naked. So even with them adding magic power to the weapon, it won't change the colo stats. Which you can then refer to my post on the alter forum about how crecentia's have become the embodiment of uselessness with these stat balances.

The biggest hit tempest in colo went from an easy 4k hit, to now barely 2k. Dots do damage, but about 200 every 2 seconds if you're lucky, most of which by the time it ticks 2-3 times player is dead.

you dont get my point. i know colosseum stats arent affected by "your current gear", you can completely ungear and have the same stats. why is this? because "colosseum use a lv 50 epic quality gear model to give you those preset stats"

lets explain it another way. is if like inside colo, the game ignores your current gear and "equips you with an invisible and unable to unequip set of lv 50 epic quality gear" wich is where your colosseum status come from.

but since lv 50 purple scythes are bugged and not giving matk the "invisible scythe stats model colosseum is using to give you your atk and matk is lacking matk too"

Edited by ArukaX, 27 September 2013 - 08:08 AM.

#8 SoraOfKHK

SoraOfKHK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1319 posts
  • Server:Odin, Channels 1-5

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:16 AM

I believe he's referring to the fact that Colo stats are based on the typical builds of classes plus the stats that are on Level 50 Epic Equipment, and if the Magic Power is missing from the Level 50 Epic Weapons, then of course it's going to be missing in the Colo formula for stat calculations.

Tempest took a hit, yes, but we had the wrong stats. We had way more STR than we were supposed to, so it should be expected that our damage is now reduced for Tempest. I had around 3,400 Attack Power in Colo until the patch, and now I have around 2,600. My Magic Power is only around 1,700, though. It's not really "balancing" so much as correcting our stats, and they are now around 75% correct (less than that, if we're actually using Monk gear stats, like people keep saying we are), as compared to being only correct on VIT previously (VIT was the only stat that didn't change for me).

We still have the wrong stats, with Magic Power being reduced in Colo, and not existing on Level 50 Epic Weapons. I'm sure our DOTs would do a lot more once the Magic Power rates are corrected for Colo stats, but the fact remains that even though non-PVP gear doesn't matter in Colo, it would still be nice to have Magic Power on our Level 50 Epic weapons outside of Colo.

#9 Leinzan

Leinzan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1223 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:21 PM

ehem, maybe I don't have a picture, but Im pretty sure I saw a wooping 4k ATK pre-patch on my little midget.

you dont get my point. i know colosseum stats arent affected by "your current gear", you can completely ungear and have the same stats. why is this? because "colosseum use a lv 50 epic quality gear model to give you those preset stats"

lets explain it another way. is if like inside colo, the game ignores your current gear and "equips you with an invisible and unable to unequip set of lv 50 epic quality gear" wich is where your colosseum status come from.

but since lv 50 purple scythes are bugged and not giving matk the "invisible scythe stats model colosseum is using to give you your atk and matk is lacking matk too"

Ok this post made me worry, if thats true then ATK will be further lowered to balance out with MATK D:

Edited by Leinzan, 27 September 2013 - 02:24 PM.

#10 SoraOfKHK

SoraOfKHK

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1319 posts
  • Server:Odin, Channels 1-5

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:38 PM

ehem, maybe I don't have a picture, but Im pretty sure I saw a wooping 4k ATK pre-patch on my little midget.

Ok this post made me worry, if thats true then ATK will be further lowered to balance out with MATK D:

Well I do believe Khara Titles affect stats, along with VIPs, but I could be wrong. Then again, I did have VIP then, but the number I remember was 3,400.

That said, I don't believe our Attack Power will be lowered further. If anything, it should realistically be somewhere around 2,800 or so, as should Magic Power.

Edited by SoraOfKHK, 27 September 2013 - 02:41 PM.

#11 ArukaX

ArukaX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 07:39 PM

cannot be lowered further, crescentia matk and patk mus "always" be the same if not very close to each other. is not that attack power must be lowered to balance with matk, is that "matk bonus must be added into the formula to balance out with attackp" attack power is acting as it should be, coming from both STR and power attack bonus in the weapon (and invisible formula in colosseum) but as you can see in my screenshot, matk bonus from purple weps and colosseum stats formula is gone completely, giving us matk purely on int stat

Edited by ArukaX, 27 September 2013 - 07:47 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users