Server Maintenance at 7:00PM PDT! 10/1/2013! - Page 4 - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Server Maintenance at 7:00PM PDT! 10/1/2013!

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#76 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:40 AM

people??? what people?

People will rage either way, like always.

What clark said

Saving my keys for the meantime and will use it once the drop rate is fix and might as well work for Zodiac stuffs.

:sob:  It breaks my heart every time I skip the bonus room inside Aries Dungeon

Im still waiting for the drop rate to be fixed too :c but i dont think it'll happen anytime soon

#77 mag727

mag727

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:In your closet

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:45 PM

aw someone deleted my post. did someone get their feelings hurt?

#78 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:50 PM

aw someone deleted my post. did someone get their feelings hurt?

It was deleted since there was nothing constructive in that post. If you must post, please have something productive to state.

Thanks!  :p_smile: 

#79 CharlesBabbage

CharlesBabbage

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:52 PM

can we get an event for zodiac stones takes 2 weeks to farm half a hero set and thats with 5 characters to farm with.

I believe that's the point of making the dungeons open only once a week. Personally, I have no problem with it. Most high levels "easy-mode"-d their way to Lv 8x with F7. Some extra effort to farm their endgame gear simply evens everything out. As for me, I happen to like farming.

#80 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:19 PM

I believe that's the point of making the dungeons open only once a week. Personally, I have no problem with it. Most high levels "easy-mode"-d their way to Lv 8x with F7. Some extra effort to farm their endgame gear simply evens everything out. As for me, I happen to like farming.

Unless you have someone funneling stones it takes 24 weeks to complete everything from normal to hero :(

#81 CharlesBabbage

CharlesBabbage

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:36 PM

Unless you have someone funneling stones it takes 24 weeks to complete everything from normal to hero :(

Meh, Galaxia is bugged anyway. By the time they get around to fixing the bugs, majority of the players will be Lv 85 and Zodiac Stones will be flooding the market.

#82 VolunteerMod02

VolunteerMod02

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 268 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:35 PM

Meh, Galaxia is bugged anyway. By the time they get around to fixing the bugs, majority of the players will be Lv 85 and Zodiac Stones will be flooding the market.

Galaxia has some bugs, but its not impossible to do, the only real hard one is Virgo and people are doing it anyway.

#83 CharlesBabbage

CharlesBabbage

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:38 PM

Galaxia has some bugs, but its not impossible to do, the only real hard one is Virgo and people are doing it anyway.

Try telling that to the people who get kicked out of the dungeons almost every time that they go in. =/

#84 VolunteerMod02

VolunteerMod02

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 268 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:04 PM

Try telling that to the people who get kicked out of the dungeons almost every time that they go in. =/

I've been farming the dungeon every day, and I've experienced most of the bugs. There's ways to avoid a few of them and other are just random and were all dealing with them, but this hasn't stopped me from completing my quests each day. (I usually get everything done in less than 1 hour and I'm farming the dungeons on 2 chars)

#85 CharlesBabbage

CharlesBabbage

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:16 PM

I've been farming the dungeon every day, and I've experienced most of the bugs. There's ways to avoid a few of them and other are just random and were all dealing with them, but this hasn't stopped me from completing my quests each day. (I usually get everything done in less than 1 hour and I'm farming the dungeons on 2 chars)

You're preaching to the choir. I'm coping with the bugs as much as I can as well. There are people who have it rougher than us Galaxia-wise though, and I just think all the issues about drops are comparable to not being given our burgers and fries at the same time while there are homeless people watching us eat from outside through the glass walls. Meh, anyway, I'm not that bothered all the same. The game's been like this for a long time now, and we've obviously all coped since we're still playing. I prefer to chill and save my rage for when I don't get stuff that I was actually promised (*cough* log-in rewards *cough*).

#86 Lujia

Lujia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • LocationPilipinas
  • Server:Wyvern

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:24 PM

I hate the prerequisite quest on Zodiac that I need to clear Aries to get the quest on the next dungeon(Gemini) to be able to enter 
what if I don't have a ticket?

I need to wait week to get the quest again. just to enter even tho I have key

if its possible display all the hero quest ?

so even if I haven't cleared the Aries yet I can clear other dungeon.

Edited by Lujia, 08 October 2013 - 05:34 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users