Server Maintenance at 7:00PM PDT! 10/8/2013! - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Server Maintenance at 7:00PM PDT! 10/8/2013!

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#1 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:03 PM

Be aware Dragon Saga Peeps!

At 7:00PM PDT today, we will be doing a Server Maintenance for Dragon Saga. We will be adding in some items and taking off some items as well. We will be adding the Water Guardian Weapons(Most Likely)

Once again, at 7:00PM PDT tonight! Thanks so much for your cooperation!

---

Item Mall
  • Pet Name Changer has been added to the Item Mall
  • Pet Dye Potion has been added to the Item Mall
  • The Fire Guardian Box has been taken out and replaced with the Water Guardian Box! Have a chance to grab the elusive level 20 weapons.

Events

• Every Sunday, we pick a Screenshot to feature on our Facebook so Post them there!
  • The Top 10 Costumes have been chosen and now it's YOUR turn to pick the Top 3. You can vote for them on our Facebook Page just by Liking them so do it today!
  • We are having a Log-in Event just for YOU Dragon Saga Peeps!  Starting from tomorrow (10/9) to Sunday (10/13), if your level 50 and above... just Log-in and you will receive x2 Virgo Star Stone and x1 Protector Gold Key! That's it! You can get a max of 21 Virgo Star Stones and 14 Protector Gold Key.  So Log-in and enjoy the benefits! (The event has changed a bit! Now log in for 5 minutes to receive the prizes)

#2 CharlesBabbage

CharlesBabbage

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 386 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:33 PM

I hope they fix the prerequisite quests for the first 5 daily Zodiac dungeons during this maintenance. They stopped being given out to my chars who started but had not finished them prior to the release of the last Zodiac dungeons. I'm losing a lot of Zodiac keys every week because of this bug.

#3 VolunteerMod02

VolunteerMod02

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 268 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:43 PM

I hope they fix the prerequisite quests for the first 5 daily Zodiac dungeons during this maintenance. They stopped being given out to my chars who started but had not finished them prior to the release of the last Zodiac dungeons. I'm losing a lot of Zodiac keys every week because of this bug.

Which quests exactly stopped working?

#4 Solo209

Solo209

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:13 PM

Please fix ch100 because many players cannot enter it to complete their elga quests.

Also, I hope you guys fix the zodiac dungeons so that the stupid bosses do not glitch when you have 2 or more people in your party..

Oh and a nerf on Hades in Virgo is needed. :) :) :) :)

Edit:

Oh my mistake. Ch100 isn't bugged anymore.  yay.

Edited by Solo209, 08 October 2013 - 04:26 PM.

#5 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:21 PM

Please fix ch100 because many players cannot enter it to complete their elga quests.

Also, I hope you guys fix the zodiac dungeons so that the stupid bosses do not glitch when you have 2 or more people in your party..

Oh and a nerf on Hades in Virgo is needed. :) :) :) :)

Elga's Channel seems to be up and running but we'll make sure that you can enter it after the maintenance is complete.

We are aware of the bugs in Galaxia, we have sent several reports about them. :ok: Thanks!

#6 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:35 PM

Elga's Channel seems to be up and running but we'll make sure that you can enter it after the maintenance is complete.

We are aware of the bugs in Galaxia, we have sent several reports about them. :ok: Thanks!

Meow sorry i have to bring this up a lot but what about the Galaxia drops, 8 weeks of nothing being done with the Black Dragon Nail drop. I've send a ticket that you know about and they still havent replied. Are they gonna fix anything about the drops? Will we get compensation for those who've been wanting to make an Elga for about 8 weeks but cant?

#7 CharlesBabbage

CharlesBabbage

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:37 PM

Which quests exactly stopped working?

The quests which allow access into Aries, Gemini, Leo, Pegasus and Sagittarius.

#8 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:41 PM

Be aware Dragon Saga Peeps!

At 7:00PM PDT today, we will be doing a Server Maintenance for Dragon Saga. We will be adding in some items and taking off some items as well. We will be adding the Water Guardian Weapons(Most Likely)

Once again, at 7:00PM PDT tonight! Thanks so much for your cooperation!

OH and btw, thanks in advanced if they do put water guardian weapons  :p_love:  

#9 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:55 PM

I responded to ya in a PM Rabbi. :ok:

#10 VolunteerMod02

VolunteerMod02

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 268 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:02 PM

The quests which allow access into Aries, Gemini, Leo, Pegasus and Sagittarius.

You have to do the hero quests in order to unlock the quests that give you the keys to enter the other dungeons. I have a bit of a hard time explaining this, but I'll try. (Example) If you dont complete the Monday hero quests, you wont get the green quest on any other day to get the keys to enter. Once you finish that days Red quests, the green quest becomes available. Did I make it clear or did I just confuse you lol? (Sorry if I confused you)

#11 CharlesBabbage

CharlesBabbage

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:04 PM

You have to do the hero quests in order to unlock the quests that give you the keys to enter the other dungeons. I have a bit of a hard time explaining this, but I'll try. (Example) If you dont complete the Monday hero quests, you wont get the green quest on any other day to get the keys to enter. Once you finish that days Red quests, the green quest becomes available. Did I make it clear or did I just confuse you lol? (Sorry if I confused you)

Lol, I know all that. I have 2 chars who have finished that whole chain of quests. I'm saying that chars who have finished the Monday quest for Aries will not be given the Tuesday quest to enter Gemini, which means you can't enter and finish it, and consequently lose out on the keys for the remaining 3 days, and so on and so forth.

Edited by CharlesBabbage, 08 October 2013 - 05:05 PM.

#12 noxis

noxis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:07 PM

can we expect rings to be enchantable? and how far does it stretch +15 or +20?

#13 VolunteerMod02

VolunteerMod02

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 268 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:09 PM

Lol, I know all that. I have 2 chars who have finished that whole chain of quests. I'm saying that chars who have finished the Monday quest for Aries will not be given the Tuesday quest to enter Gemini, which means you can't enter and finish it, and consequently lose out on the keys for the remaining 3 days, and so on and so forth.

Not sure if you have to do Taurus too on Mondays to unlock Gemini/Cancer. I didn't have this problem last week when I did them on my other char, but maybe some other people are having the same issues?

#14 Lujia

Lujia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • LocationPilipinas
  • Server:Wyvern

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:11 PM

is there any bug fix for this maintenance?

@Random - Shammy help me on elga lolz :Emo_13:

#15 CharlesBabbage

CharlesBabbage

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:20 PM

Not sure if you have to do Taurus too on Mondays to unlock Gemini/Cancer. I didn't have this problem last week when I did them on my other char, but maybe some other people are having the same issues?

I already tried that. I have 3 chars currently experiencing this bug, so it's easy to go through all possible permutations. The bug started after the server restart last week. They obviously messed something up back then.

#16 feupinha

feupinha

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:27 PM

Well im really new to the game in fact i didnt even install it yet , and my problem is my wizard says that i might have connection issues could it be because of the maintenance? If so any idea on when the servers are coming back online?

Regards Future Dragon Saga Player (Hopefully)

#17 noxis

noxis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:32 PM

maintenance usually lasts about 2 hours. check back at 9PDT

Edited by noxis, 08 October 2013 - 05:32 PM.

#18 CharlesBabbage

CharlesBabbage

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:34 PM

Well im really new to the game in fact i didnt even install it yet , and my problem is my wizard says that i might have connection issues could it be because of the maintenance? If so any idea on when the servers are coming back online?

Regards Future Dragon Saga Player (Hopefully)

The maintenance is scheduled for 4 hours, but it can last longer or shorter depending on what is being done to the server. I would try it again in a couple of hours or so. Alternatively, you can wait until someone posts "The server is up." on this thread.

#19 feupinha

feupinha

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:34 PM

maintenance usually lasts about 2 hours. check back at 9PDT

Oh so it started like 30 minutes ago? xD
Thanks very much.

#20 feupinha

feupinha

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:41 PM

Anyhow could my installation problem have something to do with the maintenance? Help im looking forward to play the game xD

#21 Lujia

Lujia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • LocationPilipinas
  • Server:Wyvern

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:47 PM

Anyhow could my installation problem have something to do with the maintenance? Help im looking forward to play the game xD

I dont think Maint affects your downloading/Installation of the game. maybe its just your connection

Go check your speed at http://speedtest.net/

#22 CharlesBabbage

CharlesBabbage

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:48 PM

Prolly. Ideally, it shouldn't, but the game was coded in such a weird way. Personally, I think interns programmed the core of the code. Networking and garbage management in the game are just horribly coded. Anyway, yeah. If you can't install the game right now, then just try again when the servers are up.

Edited by CharlesBabbage, 08 October 2013 - 05:58 PM.

#23 noxis

noxis

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:50 PM

servers are up.  

IM Changes include water guardian gacha box 300IM and pet dye for 250IM.

Rings are still not enchantable.

#24 VolunteerMod02

VolunteerMod02

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 268 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:57 PM

Before everyone starts saying they can't claim their reward.

"We are having a Log-in Event just for YOU Dragon Saga Peeps!  Starting from tomorrow (10/9) to Sunday (10/13), if your level 50 and above... just Log-in and you will receive x3 Virgo Star Stone and x2 Protector Gold Key! That's it! You can get a max of 15 Virgo Star Stones and 10 Protector Gold Key.  So Log-in and enjoy the benefits! "

I think the reward that we received but can't claim for today, is because the event starts tomorrow.

#25 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Server:revreS

Posted 08 October 2013 - 05:59 PM

Before everyone starts saying they can't claim their reward.

"We are having a Log-in Event just for YOU Dragon Saga Peeps!  Starting from tomorrow (10/9) to Sunday (10/13), if your level 50 and above... just Log-in and you will receive x3 Virgo Star Stone and x2 Protector Gold Key! That's it! You can get a max of 15 Virgo Star Stones and 10 Protector Gold Key.  So Log-in and enjoy the benefits! "

I think the reward that we received but can't claim for today, is because the event starts tomorrow.

I was just about to ask about this. But thankfully you seemed to have provided the best guess. By the way does this apply to multiple characters on different accounts? Like if I had a 2nd level 50+ on a different account?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users