Server Maintenance at 7:00PM PDT! 10/8/2013! - Page 3 - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Server Maintenance at 7:00PM PDT! 10/8/2013!

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#51 dango

dango

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • Locationdango shop

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:22 AM

Mine didn't appear. But its happening to everyone else...

on facebook it said u need to stay log in for 5 min and be lvl 50+ to get it, if u don't get it after that either the game hate u or it just bug for u.

#52 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 09 October 2013 - 12:59 PM

Mine didn't appear. But its happening to everyone else...

Should take 5 minutes for you to receive it Sam. :ok:

Also... YOU should keep an eye on our Facebook Page. I believe around 5ish.. you'll see something.. special. 

#53 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:48 AM

Should take 5 minutes for you to receive it Sam. :ok:

Also... YOU should keep an eye on our Facebook Page. I believe around 5ish.. you'll see something.. special. 

As many of you already know, for about a 3 hour period early Wednesday, the Easter Gasha Box dropped at 100% rate. Obviously this was not intended and the drop rate has been changed. 

And as much as we would like to let everyone, who took advantage of this, keep all they've received, the number of Mount Food obtained was too large for us ignore. To resolve this issue, the number of Mount Food(30 Days) for each character, for the entire server, was reduced to 20. 

Every character that had Mount Food removed will receive compensation for our mistakes. If you were affected by this item removal, your character will receive an in-game message from the us within the next 24 hours regarding compensation.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

March 27 Facebook Post.

Shaz, any word on this compensation? o.o

#54 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:11 AM

Hmms.. If I remember correctly, a lot of people get a great handful of items due to that event?

#55 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:25 AM

Hmms.. If I remember correctly, a lot of people get a great handful of items due to that event?

Basically what happened is, they had a gasha box drop event. And it was set to high. 100%. The boxes contained pet food 30 and 10 day. Pets and easter eggs. They noticed that the drop rate was waaaaaaay to high. And took most of the 30 day pet food people and set it to 30 per person. I had about 200 before they had a short maintenance to fix it. When i logged back on it went down to 30. 

#56 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:33 AM

As much as I like helping you guys.. don't you have having 30 Pet food(30 days) is enough?  :p_swt: 

Do you really need more compensation for that? 

#57 wreckit

wreckit

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:00 AM

can u guys  tell us a day   when galaxy drop rate is going to be fix ? i been waiting ALOT! for make my elga weapon  each time after maint trying to see if drop black dragon nail and nothing!  can u make any event or log in event for drop this nails -_- i dont care how but i just want to this problem be fix and make my elga weapon i know alots of people waiting for get more black dragon nail  for make elga weapon and cant!  so WHEN u guys going to fix it alredy 2 month and nothing ....

or make it tradeable  -_- more simple

Edited by wreckit, 10 October 2013 - 10:01 AM.

#58 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:02 PM

can u guys  tell us a day   when galaxy drop rate is going to be fix ? i been waiting ALOT! for make my elga weapon  each time after maint trying to see if drop black dragon nail and nothing!  can u make any event or log in event for drop this nails -_- i dont care how but i just want to this problem be fix and make my elga weapon i know alots of people waiting for get more black dragon nail  for make elga weapon and cant!  so WHEN u guys going to fix it alredy 2 month and nothing ....

or make it tradeable   -_- more simple

you'll need to wait, I've send a ticket and they said they had to send this to the development team to see if it was a bug or not. So its gonna be a while before anything can be done by them.

To ShazamO: I guess your right but i mean its the promise that they'd give us one that bothers me. It woulda been easier to just say what you said instead of making us wait and expect something.

Edited by Rabbicarpo2011, 10 October 2013 - 12:04 PM.

#59 ohsnap

ohsnap

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 292 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:40 PM

you'll need to wait, I've send a ticket and they said they had to send this to the development team to see if it was a bug or not. So its gonna be a while before anything can be done by them.

To ShazamO: I guess your right but i mean its the promise that they'd give us one that bothers me. It woulda been easier to just say what you said instead of making us wait and expect something.

better than nothing they couldve easily just taken it away I mean 100% drop rate should have been expected to be a bug. Besides some ppl had 500+ pet rrs out of it. Taking like 200 pet food and giving u back 30 is still gain for us. 

#60 CharlesBabbage

CharlesBabbage

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:58 PM

As much as I like helping you guys.. don't you have having 30 Pet food(30 days) is enough?  :p_swt: 

Do you really need more compensation for that? 

It's not a matter of getting free items though; it's the fact that they promised something but did not carry it out hoping that everyone would eventually forget about it. The same thing is now being done with the Check-in Event rewards. I won't let anyone forget though, since I'm going to be bringing up that topic at least every couple of days.

Edited by CharlesBabbage, 10 October 2013 - 02:59 PM.

#61 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:34 PM

It's not a matter of getting free items though; it's the fact that they promised something but did not carry it out hoping that everyone would eventually forget about it. 

What charles said~

#62 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:46 PM

It's not a matter of getting free items though; it's the fact that they promised something but did not carry it out hoping that everyone would eventually forget about it. The same thing is now being done with the Check-in Event rewards. I won't let anyone forget though, since I'm going to be bringing up that topic at least every couple of days.

As I mentioned before Charles, the Log-in Events should have been given out. If you feel your character completed the event and didn't get their items, please create a ticket and shoot the ticket # over to me. 

That aspect is true too.. we'll see what can be done.

#63 Ring

Ring

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 124 posts
  • LocationWindy Farm

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:21 PM

ShazamO, I am having an issue with accepting a log in event gift that I received in my Cash Shop.  When I try to accept the gift its saying "this item is inappropriate"

Also, are WP going to add a skill reset scroll for lvl 80 plus?  Thank You always with your support.

Edited by Ring, 10 October 2013 - 05:29 PM.

#64 dango

dango

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • Locationdango shop

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:09 PM

ShazamO, I am having an issue with accepting a log in event gift that I received in my Cash Shop.  When I try to accept the gift its saying "this item is inappropriate"

Also, are WP going to add a skill reset scroll for lvl 80 plus?  Thank You always with your support.

Just ignore those they re work the event where you just have to just stay log in for 5 mins and be at lvl 50+ to get the item. The item will automatic appear in your inventory.

#65 CharlesBabbage

CharlesBabbage

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:40 PM

As I mentioned before Charles, the Log-in Events should have been given out. If you feel your character completed the event and didn't get their items, please create a ticket and shoot the ticket # over to me.

I'll send a ticket then. I timed every single character of mine that participated in that event (30 minutes + 5 to 10 extra minutes as buffer + 3 more minutes to account for server time delay) and confirmed that they were still connected to the game when I logged them out, so I'm 100% sure that I should have gotten every single reward from that event for every one of them. None of those characters have received their rewards so far, so there's definitely something fishy going on here.

Edited by CharlesBabbage, 10 October 2013 - 08:41 PM.

#66 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:00 AM

Hey Ring, as Dango stated.. the event changed to logging in for 5 minutes. Once you do that, the items will be automatically placed in your bags! 

Also instead of the 5 days, it's been changed to 7!

#67 Derulo1027

Derulo1027

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:03 AM

Hey Ring, as Dango stated.. the event changed to logging in for 5 minutes. Once you do that, the items will be automatically placed in your bags! 

Also instead of the 5 days, it's been changed to 7!

Lets have an event for other star stones too  :no1:

#68 CharlesBabbage

CharlesBabbage

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 386 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:37 PM

Lets have an event for other star stones too  :no1:

The free items are compensations for the virtual impossibility to obtain those items, not giveaways for the heck of it. Farm the other star stones like the rest of us.

#69 Lujia

Lujia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • LocationPilipinas
  • Server:Wyvern

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:45 PM

Haven't tried Legend :3

what other stuffs can get on Legend mode?
I need heart of dark dragon something(helmet) to make Regular Helm

#70 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:47 PM

Haven't tried Legend :3

what other stuffs can get on Legend mode?
I need heart of dark dragon something(helmet) to make Regular Helm

the helm and all the hearts you get after you finish all your galaxia quests and if and only IF you've completed elga.

#71 Derulo1027

Derulo1027

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:39 PM

The free items are compensations for the virtual impossibility to obtain those items, not giveaways for the heck of it. Farm the other star stones like the rest of us.

just a suggestion, dont get so upset geez

#72 Lujia

Lujia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • LocationPilipinas
  • Server:Wyvern

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:56 PM

the helm and all the hearts you get after you finish all your galaxia quests and if and only IF you've completed elga.

Got the quest for Oph dungeon got the quest after I exchange my Dragon ball(s) for a piece of ticket.

Still thorn if I should go alone or what .. I might get bug on Oph just like before.

My Elga quest is still pending.. I heard elga dungeon is bug too.
I might just goof around pow and wait for the time they'll fix the bug.

Edited by Lujia, 14 October 2013 - 07:57 PM.

#73 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:07 PM

Got the quest for Oph dungeon got the quest after I exchange my Dragon ball(s) for a piece of ticket.

Still thorn if I should go alone or what .. I might get bug on Oph just like before.

My Elga quest is still pending.. I heard elga dungeon is bug too.
I might just goof around pow and wait for the time they'll fix the bug.

hehehe funny

#74 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:15 AM

We'll be confirming the bug with the 3rd phase today. :ok:

#75 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011