#1 Edge

Edge

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 28 October 2010 - 10:32 PM

Ok well, we do have some decent costumes at the moment; but the newer feel rushed and not very well designed
I think gravity devs need some inspiration, and to not change the hair with the costumes they make.
I also have a pretty cool idea that would make the game :) epic, I'll get to that later.

Turan:
Pimp/Hoe - we all know the females of this race already look like hoes, but you could add high heels with a skanky dress, maybe a smoke hangin
out of the mouth, typical cheap-_-.
The males could have like a purple suit and a top fat with a feather in it, the proper shoes and all, some jewelry etc; you get the idea.

Kruxena:
Shinigami (Yes, I like bleach; what of it?) - for the male Black robe with a white sash, 100x better than the "kimono" if you can even call it that x.x. Female would have white robe/black sash, because white is cute.

Midgits:
Pokemon - Make the females a pikachu, and the males a raichu. Give em tails and ears; maybe some facial makeup
Cause they shoot lightningz :/

Bartuk:
Bouncer - Give them a black shirt that says security and black suit pants. maybe a necklace, and some sunnies (both male and female, they're both technically guys anyway)

My idea ( I think it's pretty cool ):
Ok, this will take alot of work and is most likely out of the question as it would take a large amount of time, creativity and probably resources.
My idea is that when you get to make your character, each character can acquire their own specific skill
Just like one piece with their devil fruits that give everyone a special ability no one else has
This would take insane customization, you could like change colours for some of the graphics, and change the damage output or what ever it does
like control over an element such as lightning or fire, perhaps super strength for a period of time. Another different skill you could aquire could be like a transformation, say like a cheetah and make it run at like 80% faster than normal, so an extra 20% speed on the best mounts. Basically their attributes would be based on the animal. The range of techniques you could design are endless and would put requiem on a whole nother level.

How to work it into the game:
You could either "roll" for it when you make the character, or complete a quest early on in the game (Turba somewhere) which lets you roll for a skill. The outcome would be completely luck based.

I am aware this would make some people over powered and some people disadvantaged, but each skill would effect someone elses skill differently
Say a fire skill would completely rape someone who perhaps has the ability to block all physical attacks for a period of time, then someone with an ice skill would come and dismantle the guy with fire.

I'm not talking class specific here, I mean an assassin could have the ability to strike someone with lightning

You could level these skills or they could be stat based, which again would rely on the character the skill is assigned too

You wouldn't have to worry about nameing them all, you could make it so when the skill is aquired, you get to name it your self.

Yes I may get some ideas from anime, but this is a korean based game and the general idea of the graphics in this game is to be anime-ish

But like I said, that idea would be insane, maybe a season 3 or 4 idea.
Ofcours the priorities for now is to fix the chat bug/stealth bug and so on, but it's just an idea. I hope someone higher up sees this.
I know it's possible, anything is. Just takes alot of time to make.

Oh another suggestion, impliment some more customization to the characters features, like face/hair/mayebe size/torso/etc, make them affect how fast we move and stuff

Edited by Edge, 28 October 2010 - 10:37 PM.

#2 Grim45

Grim45

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 28 October 2010 - 10:42 PM

Bartuk:
...(both male and female, they're both technically guys anyway)

LOL

#3 Confused

Confused

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2615 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Lintra

Posted 28 October 2010 - 10:43 PM

Turans aren't sluts. http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/014.gif

#4 Edge

Edge

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 28 October 2010 - 10:44 PM

Turans aren't sluts. http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/014.gif

aww silly
You know they are :)
someone give me feedback on my skill idea!

#5 Alexito

Alexito

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3611 posts
  • LocationHeaven
  • Server:Euphoria

Posted 28 October 2010 - 10:51 PM

Character customisation i'm waiting for ; big tits :)
ok ur skill idea is kewl, costumes kick ass, totally agree about the costumes
but as you said about the skills it would make some toons op some not, and i bet ppl would just reroll a toon till they get the op skill etcetera

mostly the idea is great
im not gonna say something like :"lul nerD" but even if the idea was 100000% success, K devs wont implement them coz they dont think outside the Box :D

Edited by Alexito, 28 October 2010 - 10:53 PM.

#6 Edge

Edge

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 28 October 2010 - 10:52 PM

Character customisation i'm waitong for ; big tits :)

pervert D<
giant tits would decrease your movement speed

Edited by Edge, 28 October 2010 - 10:52 PM.

#7 avikin

avikin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts
  • Server:Hammerine

Posted 28 October 2010 - 10:54 PM

I think the skill idea is cool, but I've always wanted a game that did something similar. What I always wanted to see was a skill system based on building your own skills with points. Everything would have set starting attributes (range, duration, cooldown, etc). For instance, start with a damage spell (for x points) and make it fire damage (for y points), boost the minimum and maximum damage a bit (for z points), increase the range (for more points), and you have your spell. Now you want a buff. It'll boost your intelligence, and boost your mind; you want it to last 10 minutes, and you want to be able to target people to buff them too. Add up the points and that's your spell.

#8 Agroant

Agroant

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 120 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 28 October 2010 - 10:56 PM

what drugs are you on i want some! :)

#9 Edge

Edge

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 28 October 2010 - 10:57 PM

I think the skill idea is cool, but I've always wanted a game that did something similar. What I always wanted to see was a skill system based on building your own skills with points. Everything would have set starting attributes (range, duration, cooldown, etc). For instance, start with a damage spell (for x points) and make it fire damage (for y points), boost the minimum and maximum damage a bit (for z points), increase the range (for more points), and you have your spell. Now you want a buff. It'll boost your intelligence, and boost your mind; you want it to last 10 minutes, and you want to be able to target people to buff them too. Add up the points and that's your spell.

wouldn't be much fun if everyone had the same skill settings
but i guess it's like my idea of having the same graphic for a skill, just changing the damage output
only more creative

yeah fair enough

#10 Alexito

Alexito

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3611 posts
  • LocationHeaven

pervert D<
giant tits would decrease your movement speed

umm then big butt too so it balances out.. but as Krux runs she'd need a bigger ass coz shed plow right into the ground with teh NOSE having such big bumpers.. so i think big ass + big tits = balance issue solved; more momentum? and extra dmg on scud wih tits bouncing off opponents face

lmfao

#11 Zirozi

Zirozi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 294 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Valdes

eh male turan arent good enough for pimps. make the bartuk males the pimps. and the turan males can be the drunken idiot that the female bartuk is kickin out of bars ^^

#12 Edge

Edge

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 28 October 2010 - 10:58 PM

eh male turan arent good enough for pimps. make the bartuk males the pimps. and the turan males can be the drunken idiot that the female bartuk is kickin out of bars ^^

lol

@Alexito
na more weights = less speed
basic physics

#13 Alexito

Alexito

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3611 posts
  • LocationHeaven

Posted 28 October 2010 - 10:58 PM

what drugs are you on i want some! :)

Horse, dont u c? he's sin has a needle in his arm..

#14 Alexito

Alexito

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3611 posts
  • LocationHeaven

Posted 28 October 2010 - 10:59 PM

lol

@Alexito
na more weights = less speed
basic physics

silicone implants.. they are lightweight :)

#15 avikin

avikin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 11:00 PM

wouldn't be much fun if everyone had the same skill settings
but i guess it's like my idea of having the same graphic for a skill, just changing the damage output
only more creative

yeah fair enough

Not everything would be the same. When I said it started the same, I meant as a base. For instance, you have a spell that does nothing but takes 1 second to cast and has a duration of "instantaneous." It costs 0 points. To decrease cast time, it'll cost points, to make it a damage spell, it costs points, to increase range, duration, etc, it costs more points. It would be complete customization.

#16 Edge

Edge

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 28 October 2010 - 11:03 PM

Not everything would be the same. When I said it started the same, I meant as a base. For instance, you have a spell that does nothing but takes 1 second to cast and has a duration of "instantaneous." It costs 0 points. To decrease cast time, it'll cost points, to make it a damage spell, it costs points, to increase range, duration, etc, it costs more points. It would be complete customization.

what kind of points are you talking about
can't be mall points. CS whores would be waay more over powerd
they'd need a new point system for this, that you can aqcuire somehow
maybe a new battlefield even

#17 avikin

avikin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 97 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 11:05 PM

what kind of points are you talking about
can't be mall points. CS whores would be waay more over powerd
they'd need a new point system for this, that you can aqcuire somehow
maybe a new battlefield even

I just figured they'd come with level. That way people spending all their time in FoC aren't more powerful at the base of their character than people that grind for levels.

#18 Edge

Edge

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 28 October 2010 - 11:06 PM

I just figured they'd come with level. That way people spending all their time in FoC aren't more powerful at the base of their character than people that grind for levels.

Anyone can do foc though, it would be way more fun
The battlefield could be like TB on certain times or something
But if it ran all the time it would be much more accessable

If it came with levels, not everyone would have time to do that; would just make the higher levels much more powerful than they already are

#19 Vulcano

Vulcano

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3907 posts
  • LocationPortugal
  • Server:Nova/trifrri server

Posted 29 October 2010 - 03:38 AM

i wil say:

not bad

#20 Fudd

Fudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3714 posts
  • LocationInfinity
  • Server:The stable one

Posted 29 October 2010 - 05:05 AM

Make bartuk look like hotdogs... awesome idea...

#21 Edge

Edge

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 29 October 2010 - 05:54 AM

Make bartuk look like hotdogs... awesome idea...

already been done :)

#22 VanillaNinja

VanillaNinja

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5426 posts
  • LocationHome
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:is unstable

Posted 29 October 2010 - 07:17 AM

I want make my vanilla little emo girl :/ By char creation cnt let me :/

#23 Loyalty1