Force repatch? - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Force repatch?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 NovaHolocene0

NovaHolocene0

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:45 PM

Hello guys, I have this problem which my game client always didn't automatically repatch to the latest patch after maintenance (I always run it as admin), resulting my in-game items description not up to date (FAW's new effect & description, new costume seen as unknown item etc etc) and I always have to uninstall & reinstall to actually make them patch and it usually takes about 1-2 hours for the whole process (low spec pc, which is tedious)

So how can I make the client auto patch/force patch without me having to reinstall it? Thank you  :thx:

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:18 PM

Look up the number of the patch you missed in Patch2.txt. Subtract 1. 

Go to http://choobs.org/stuff/patch.php and enter that number. It will give you a patch.inf file. 

Replace the patch.inf in your RO folder with that one. 

Exit all RO clients, and run the patcher as admin so it will hopefully patch successfully. 

#3 NovaHolocene0

NovaHolocene0

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:37 PM

My Substract 1 started from 2011-4-4, is this right? If not from what date I should look up the missing number? Please pardon my noobness in this, not a tech savvy :wah: Thank you  :thx:

#4 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:54 AM

Either you put in a number much too low, or toy deleted patch.inf, but didn't replace it with the new one. I am on phone and can't give detailed help right now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users