Macro Problem... - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Macro Problem...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 FrankyTheGrand

FrankyTheGrand

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:35 PM

I was just wondering if anything is being done about all the botters and macro users, and if so what is being done, because i have some suggestions that could help solve this issue, as i have been playing i have noticed if u are suspicous of the player next to you being a bot, just say the word "bot" in "ALL" chat and the bot will reply 5 times or more with black text and FlyWing away, now if there was an in-game option to report players for these issues and others cleaning the server of unwanted bots would be better, now seeing as how the report system is not in-game and takes very long to use cleaning out the bots is close to impossible, now if this in-game report sytem was made with a link in options list that said report, and when you open it you input the characters name, and select the reason for the report, this would be much easier, and also if when a report was submitted that the game would save 1 minute behind and ahead of the report with video or something to see that this person is indeed using a macro or bot program, or for any other reason to report such as, scamming, harresment of anything else seen as unwanted, please your help and your input is appreciated, if you are replying to this defending these bot's then you yourself probably are guilty of cheating.... :p_sleep:

#2 FrankyTheGrand

FrankyTheGrand

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:48 PM

GM or CM response would be appreciated... thank you

#3 FrankyTheGrand

FrankyTheGrand

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:12 PM

Im starting to believe this issue isnt being taken seriously, it's kind of BS that people can cheat to get ahead, and yet no1 seems to care, also seems like 50% or more of the players online are bots... thats just annoying...

#4 ShiveringShadows

ShiveringShadows

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 853 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:28 AM

There's already a recent topic about this, with a response from a community manager.

As for an in-game reporting feature... This is unlikely to happen anytime soon, if ever. It has been proposed many times (and many years) before, but as you can see, nothing came out of it. I'm not even sure if they passed the request to the development team.

The ticket system is decent. After the first use, you can use the 'AutoComplete' feature of your browser to fill in most of the fields. Furthermore, the only thing you need to pass on is the bot's name and the map. You can do that in under one sentence.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users