Server Maintenance at 3:00PM PDT! Patch v. 488. Boo-urns! - Page 3 - Patch Notes Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Server Maintenance at 3:00PM PDT! Patch v. 488. Boo-urns!

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#51 siryu

siryu

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 568 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:59 AM

This applies to ROSE accounts correct? If I load 3000 WP energy to my WP account, then convert 1000 energy to IM for three ROSE accounts, do I get one coffin per ROSE account?

A few questions that I think most people wanna know or at least double confirm. 

1 ) Per Account - Is that per WP account ? Or per Game account ?
2 ) How do we redeem it if we convert 1k WP pts into 1k IM pts ? 
3 ) Can gifted WP points from a friend then convert into IM still qualify ? 
4 ) If I understand it correctly, if we Convert 1k WP Energy into 1k IM points, we will get 1 free undead coffin and automatically get 7 days free premium ?
5 ) What about already existing Premium user ? If they convert 1k WP energy into 1k IM pts, are they entitled to an additional 7 days of Prem apart from their existing duration ? 

Just a piece of my mind and I know not many share the same sentiment. I feel that WP is not being completely honest with us in this deal. What I really want to point out is, not so long ago WP released the Halloween patch with new purchasable Costumes and attractive Holiday boxes on the Item Mall. There were also some nice Shop Coupons and new Lucky Spin costumes. IM Regular Customers would most definitely spend above 10 USD for 1k point on this round. You can try to prove me wrong statistically, but I alone have spent ten times more than 10 USD on this round alone. It wouldnt piss me off so much if you decided to release the Undead Coffin for any Purchase / Converts worth more than 2-3k IM back then. 

Now just a mere few days later we are looking at another new deal. It seems too obvious that WP expect us to spend another round of money to get the Coffin. I know some guy in some corner will pop his head up and say " Well they didnt force ya to do it! You had a choice" . My point here is not the 10 USD I am about to spend to get the Coffin. Its about Honesty that should at least exist a little between WP and us , their worthy and loyal customer. Some of us just loaded and converted the energy to IM 24 hours ago. But unfortunately since the announcement came late and due to differences of Timezone , now we are stuck with wether or not to go for it. To be honest I feel cheated. 

Again, its not the money that matters. Check my transaction account with WP and see for yourself how much I've spent on IM before coming near and say I cant afford another 10 dollars. 

Okay enough rage. Now the answers for the questions please  :p_sad: .

We still waiting for the answer from any GM ,.......

please answer this  ... ASAP

thanks

#52 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:50 AM

4 ) If I understand it correctly, if we Convert 1k WP Energy into 1k IM points, we will get 1 free undead coffin and automatically get 7 days free premium ?
5 ) What about already existing Premium user ? If they convert 1k WP energy into 1k IM pts, are they entitled to an additional 7 days of Prem apart from their existing duration ?

1) 1 per Game Account.

2) The Coffin will be added onto your Purchase tab I believe.
3) I believe if it's 1000 WPE(or more) that gets converted, you qualify(I need to double check)

4) Correct because you surpassed the 500 WPE Conversation.

5) If you are an existing Premium user, you will receive the 7 day promotion.

#53 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts
  • Playing:Metal Assault
  • Server:US Server 1

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:10 AM

Just to add some additional clarification.

A few questions that I think most people wanna know or at least double confirm. 

Per Game Account. I went through some effort to establish this and clarify how this promotion is going to work because I was a little uncertain myself and will be updating the notice on our site.

The redemption process is going to be somewhat automatic, but not instant. What's going to happen is every Tuesdays and Fridays the list of qualified accounts will be 'pulled and processed.' 

Yes, this would qualify as it is a conversion of Warp Portal Energy to Item Mall Points.

Essentially, yes, but as I explained above, the redemption process will be periodic, not automatic.

Yes, for existing Premium Account users, the 7 days will extend their existing Premium Service time period.

---

I understand that there's a matter of frustration behind the timing of the promotion, but please understand that this promotion is on the Warp Portal level, not strictly for ROSE. Each game has participated in this promotion and we simply added a bit of extra, by offering the Coffin of the Undead as a bonus promotional item to obtain. We didn't have to, but we did, because we wanted a way for the Coffin of the Undead to be obtained.

Also, I'd like to point out that this promotion is based on conversion of Warp Portal Energy to Item Mall points. You do not need to actually spend the points and can save them for other items offered within the Item Mall itself.

#54 DrunkinMonkey

DrunkinMonkey

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 630 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/Slothnessmonst1
  • LocationBrisbane / QLD / Australia (GMT+10)
  • Server:There can be only one :D

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:57 AM

thanks for the in depth response leo guess ill be waiting until after maintenance in future to buy my points haha

also is there any reason why my chainsaw is now acc bound?

#55 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:35 PM

thanks for the in depth response leo guess ill be waiting until after maintenance in future to buy my points haha

also is there any reason why my chainsaw is now acc bound?

It was affected by the policy change. Very few items went from tradable to account bound, that would be one of them. It was a simple policy that was put up in place to try to give a straight forward policy on what's tradable and what isn't. It is a bit of an experiment, because this is the most 'free trade' we've allowed since the Item Mall launched.

#56 DrunkinMonkey

DrunkinMonkey

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:50 PM

oh ok so is there gonna be any way I can get it off my storage acc and onto an acc I actually use...lol coz 1 of my storages is full of costumes... and that was not an expected change or id have put it back on the character I wanted it on

#57 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:43 PM

oh ok so is there gonna be any way I can get it off my storage acc and onto an acc I actually use...lol coz 1 of my storages is full of costumes... and that was not an expected change or id have put it back on the character I wanted it on

Submit a ticket to the Customer Service, if the account you want to trade it to is within the same WarpPortal account, they might be able to assist with transferring the item across the account. Otherwise, you'll have to wait for the db update, when we can offer some more advanced features when it comes to item restrictions.

#58 DrunkinMonkey

DrunkinMonkey

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:14 PM

np thanks will see what they can do as its on my storage new storage acc which is on a diff wp

Edited by DrunkinMonkey, 23 October 2013 - 05:15 PM.

#59 MinMin

MinMin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:56 AM

I have a enquiry.

Does buying a 1 month premium (with 1200im pts) able to get a coffins and additional 7days prem?

#60 MaxMan

MaxMan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts
  • LocationRose Veteran
  • Server:Leonis/Aura

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:24 AM

I have a enquiry.

Does buying a 1 month premium (with 1200im pts) able to get a coffins and additional 7days prem?

think so yes, it would be strange if it was not :P

#61 MinMin

MinMin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:21 AM

But it is not coverting :/ is use wp points to buy premum

#62 MaxMan

MaxMan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts
  • LocationRose Veteran

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:10 AM

But it is not coverting :/ is use wp points to buy premum

well in my eyes is its the same you buy the premium and coverting 1200 point at same time so i think it is good for the coffin

#63 Dirtyarry

Dirtyarry

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 672 posts
  • Locationlos christianos
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:siren

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:35 AM

i just got a mount from dungeons and i cant put it in storage?

The mount has not been opened but is possible to trade ?

#64 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:45 AM

Just give it to me Dirty :D

#65 Dirtyarry

Dirtyarry

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 672 posts
  • Locationlos christianos
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:siren

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:14 AM

:)

#66 Leonis

Leonis

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 4096 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:58 AM

I have a enquiry.

No. This would not count, because you are not converting Warp Portal Energy to Item Mall Points. You are purchasing a Premium Service, which has a bonus of Item Mall points. I just had this clarified and that was the answer I got for this promotion.

#67 kenny70

kenny70

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:44 PM

Have anybody gotten the coffin of undead yet? if not when?

Edited by kenny70, 24 October 2013 - 08:44 PM.

#68 Yuju

Yuju

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • LocationNew Caledonia

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:27 PM

Hi !

I have convert 1000 warpportal points 1 hour ago, and i still don't have my coffin, why ?

#69 EmoCutt

EmoCutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1963 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:39 PM

Probably get distributed at a certain time today guys

#70 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:06 AM

Don't expect it first thing, you can't be disappointed when it shows up half way through the day or later~

#71 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:03 AM

Have anybody gotten the coffin of undead yet? if not when?

Hi !

I have convert 1000 warpportal points 1 hour ago, and i still don't have my coffin, why ?

See this Topic http://forums.warppo...ched-bonus-faq/

#72 jagz

jagz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • LocationMaryland
  • Server:The Crashing One

Posted 26 October 2013 - 11:20 AM

What is up with the chronic vendor crashing since last patch? "Client has stopped responding", and wasn't killed by lured mobs into junon either.

This is happening to a lot of other people as well.

#73 DrunkinMonkey

DrunkinMonkey

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 630 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:19 PM

agree with Jagz it also seems to only be one half of junon at a time aswell it was quite bad after the update then the last couple days I havnt had the problem until yesterday it happened 3 or 4x again

#74 MaxMan

MaxMan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 564 posts
  • LocationRose Veteran

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:34 AM

i had some of thos "Client has stopped responding" but not for the last 2-3 days but i guess i never know when it happens, for me its like someone crash me becose thay dont like that i buy the same as them but ofcorse thats just in my head lol i dont think there is a bug that other players use to get you away from the spot or something but then agen who knows, i dont, it just geting tierd of the "Client has stopped responding" crash and then have to reset the shop "agen" is getting bored of it :P

#75 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:39 AM

Could it be related to the appearance of the mobs when Heburkal or his pets show up?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users