How do people make Billions of Zeny ? - Page 2 - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

How do people make Billions of Zeny ?

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#26 Kieri

Kieri

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2995 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Nothing.

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:19 AM

That was one of the ones I got Kieri....=[

I'm so sorry for you :c

#27 meditation

meditation

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3547 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:17 AM

Mid and long term investments.  (Hint : Lucky Boxes, Groovy Pack and so on...) Made like 100b and more back in Ymir Server that way....

Edited by meditation, 24 October 2013 - 08:17 AM.

#28 Kanbei

Kanbei

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:30 PM

Gamerz of the planet hear me out. What you want to do is make about 5-10 Genes. Make five if you're a human and need to sleep. Level them all up to 150/50 and camp each of them at different MVP maps. Set a timer for each of the MVPs your gene is at. I'd recommend using a smartphone to set your timer. Do this 20 hours a day. Sleep for four hours if you're human. Continue with your MVP killings as soon as you wake up. Do this for 2 years and you will be rich.

Pretty easy if you ask me.

you play game 20 hour everyday?

you never go to work or go to school?

#29 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:52 PM

Only people without real life commitments can afford to spend their day mvping, so don't follow that advice unless you don't have a job or school (or you don't go out...). Easy activities per day: hazy forest for OCA and turn ins for EMB. Mildly time consuming: instances such as ET, Nidhoggur, Port Malaya, Malangdo, Sealed Shrine.

#30 josechen

josechen

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 938 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:47 PM

I can say best way Is mvping. I've been Mvping this year really really hard. Camping 7-10 MVPs, Recently soloing ET 2 times a week, Port Malaya MVPs, BBs and I've gotten a GTB and Lady tanee card and prolly made around 5b in drops. But you really need to take it serious. Yes is frustrating at the begining but getting your 1st MVP card is one of the best things you can experience on this game.

ok here we go 

he start boting to be lvl 100+ all character after that he made ti to be 150 and making zenny while boting! he lucky start to farm mvp and get the lady tanne card there u go how to be billonarie

bot=zenny=gears=to hunt mvp ot sell= u thrillonarie 

OR IM WRONG?

#31 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Server:Offline

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:45 PM

you play game 20 hour everyday?

you never go to work or go to school?

I dropped out of school just to win in this game.

#32 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:48 PM

the real billionaires have been playing forever or made it via KP...

#33 meowington

meowington

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 407 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:09 PM

the real billionaires have been playing forever or made it via KP...

Not really "forever"... I've already stated in this thread how in less than a month you can make 1 bill 100% guaranteed without even factoring in EMBs, any cards you find, gears, etc.

But yes, the 10-200+billionaires are all long time players or PAY2WINNERS

Mid and long term investments.  (Hint : Lucky Boxes, Groovy Pack and so on...) Made like 100b and more back in Ymir Server that way....

To sum up this post: PAY2WIN is the easiest route. It's also the most retarded.

#34 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 3287 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:30 PM

I camped Wounded Morroc twice a day, every day, for about 6 months. Not a single card drop (obvioiusly), but I was able to use the zeny from loot to buy 2 megs and a hammer, as well as about ~40bil in other miscellaneous things.

Now I don't step foot in that map ever.

Basically, MVPing is where the money is at, like everyone's said.

#35 meditation

meditation

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3547 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:14 PM

Not really "forever"... I've already stated in this thread how in less than a month you can make 1 bill 100% guaranteed without even factoring in EMBs, any cards you find, gears, etc.

But yes, the 10-200+billionaires are all long time players or PAY2WINNERS

To sum up this post: PAY2WIN is the easiest route. It's also the most retarded.

You are not really so good in summing up and understand posts then ahahahah :)

And don't offend without any reason thanks (you are a retarded maybe, not me).

Personally i never spent a single dollar on this game apart from vip status.

Mid Term and Long investments were done ONLY USING ZENYS. (First time "safe to 7" came into the game, i was one of the first player who was buying and reselling them (WITH ZENYS) and i did like 30b only that time, buying a ton of them for 4-5m and reselling them for 8-9m, and then reinvesting the zenys i had just earned)

You just need to hunt some cards/gear to reach the first billion and then you can start to invest it.

Oh, and i've been playing in iRO since december 2010 only and i took more breaks than i played. (Never played 24/7 as well, in my best nerd period like 5-6 hours a day).

If you are a bit smart, pay2win is absolutely not required to make billions. And playing 24/7 is not required as well.

Edited by meditation, 24 October 2013 - 11:20 PM.

#36 zefram

zefram

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1262 posts
  • Server:valkyre

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:25 PM

Mid Term and Long investments were done ONLY USING ZENYS. (First time "safe to 7" came into the game, i was one of the first player who was buying and reselling them (WITH ZENYS) and i did like 30b only that time, buying a ton of them for 4-5m and reselling them for 8-9m)

You just need to hunt some cards/gear to reach the first billion and then you can start to invest it.

Oh, and i've been playing in iRO since december 2010 only and i took more breaks than i played. (Never played 24/7 as well, in my best nerd period like 5-6 hours a day).

If you are a bit smart, pay2win is absolutely not required to make billions. And playing 24/7 is not required as well.

that line bolded made me recall how Samurai Specter card used to worth around 5b before GXbows were around.Now they go for 30b.Forming your market strategy in the light of future patches is prolly a good way of trading too.

#37 meditation

meditation

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3547 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:36 PM

that line bolded made me recall how Samurai Specter card used to worth around 5b before GXbows were around.Now they go for 30b.Forming your market strategy in the light of future patches is prolly a good way of trading too.

You are right.

Infact im also buying cheap high end mvp cards and godlikes and reselling them for more as well :)

But that's more complex and risky (you can lose a lot of zenys) and you need to have a solid base of zenys to start investing that way :)

#38 Xord

Xord

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 617 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:58 AM

I camped Wounded Morroc twice a day, every day, for about 6 months. Not a single card drop (obvioiusly), but I was able to use the zeny from loot to buy 2 megs and a hammer, as well as about ~40bil in other miscellaneous things.

Now I don't step foot in that map ever.

Basically, MVPing is where the money is at, like everyone's said.

Can you solo Morroc with a Gene ?

#39 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 3287 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:07 AM

screenvalkyrieopen009.jpg

#40 Jaggerjackz

Jaggerjackz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 620 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:46 AM

screenvalkyrieopen009.jpg

Show gears? is it soloable w/o GTB?

Edited by Jaggerjackz, 25 October 2013 - 02:17 AM.

#41 meditation

meditation

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3547 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:24 AM

Show gears? is it soloable w/o GTB?

Maybe with a detale armor.

#42 silentFuzz

silentFuzz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2049 posts
  • Server:~

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:18 AM

camped minivalks, invested zeny into wpe, did cross server trades for massive profit $_$

Playing the market! For example, I hoarded FAWs and bought them for cheap when they weren't enchantable, then when enchants came in the value skyrockets. Unfortunately I didn't know about the need to upgrade them because otherwise I would have hoarded body certs. That would have been a damn good investment!

Honestly though mvp'ing or camping something that drops goodies that you can sell for zeny (valk shields/armor, diabolus gear) is the alternative to camping an mvp with crap drops except a really good card. That's how I got most of the capital to invest zeny.

#43 Xord

Xord

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 617 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:00 AM

@Tofu : +1 Thats definitely awesome but can you please reveal your gears? If you did this w/o MVPs and Mjol then it will be really really cool.

@Silent : Isnt buying and selling WPE illegal ? :o

I would like to make a capable Genetic(who can compete with campers) with good MVPing/War gears.

#44 meditation

meditation

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3547 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:01 AM

@Tofu : +1 Thats definitely awesome but can you please reveal your gears? If you did this w/o MVPs and Mjol then it will be really really cool.

I would like to make a capable Genetic(who can compete with campers) with good MVPing/War gears.

He was probably using at least a GTB against satan morroc...

#45 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts
  • LocationRagnarok Online

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:02 AM

Lol Morroc is not as hard as you think

#46 silentFuzz

silentFuzz

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2049 posts
  • Server:~

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:34 AM

buying/selling wpe isn't illegal, just not supported and can be risky if you're new to it - buying zeny/gears with real $$ can get you banned though

#47 meowington

meowington

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 407 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:09 AM

And don't offend without any reason thanks (you are a retarded maybe, not me).

Mid Term and Long investments were done ONLY USING ZENYS. (First time "safe to 7" came into the game, i was one of the first player who was buying and reselling them (WITH ZENYS) and i did like 30b only that time, buying a ton of them for 4-5m and reselling them for 8-9m, and then reinvesting the zenys i had just earned)

I never said you were retarded, stop getting so offended for no reason LOL. I said "Pay2winning is retarded." If you read this thread I've already said its easy to make billions without doing anything hard too so you're just repeating things.

Someone bought the WPE and you bought it with zeny. That right there is "Pay2winning." Not on YOUR part, on THEIR part. You just explicitly stated WHY its easy to make zeny pay2winning...because lucky boxes will make anyone an instabillionaire if you throw down a few bucks and get relatively lucky or its easy to sell WPE to people like you.

I never said it was required to pay2win, I said its the easiest route and a ton of people do it. I don't support it but hey, warp portal likes their money haha.

#48 Trance3D2Y

Trance3D2Y

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:32 PM

Nice thoughts. Do you guys think that it is worth it to invest(more like GAMBLE) 1B on OCAs? I've been playing around 3months now, and my overall asset/worth is only around 2B.

And now I realize how awful AB is as a main character. >.<

Edited by Trance3D2Y, 25 July 2014 - 01:33 PM.

#49 thatfool

thatfool

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1909 posts
  • LocationMoscow, Russia

Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:39 PM

if u want to find out how they made those zeny, they did, bots did. Those people hunt rare items and sell them for zeny.

#50 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Server:Offline

Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:55 PM

Holy necro.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users