How do people make Billions of Zeny ? - Page 3 - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

How do people make Billions of Zeny ?

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#51 Ryviux

Ryviux

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1962 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 July 2014 - 03:53 PM

Nice thoughts. Do you guys think that it is worth it to invest(more like GAMBLE) 1B on OCAs? I've been playing around 3months now, and my overall asset/worth is only around 2B.

And now I realize how awful AB is as a main character. >.<

OCA prices have been dropping like files. it is great way to lose money, if that is your objective.

#52 Damara

Damara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 08:20 AM

I make like 200mil a week from investment machine. It's not the fastest or most glamorous but it's steady and pays the bills. I upgrade gear with the proceeds and sell the lesser gear to defray my cost. I also reduced the number of character classes I play actively. I give myself an allowance of $40 per month to spend on KP and sometimes I get lucky with boxes. I don't have top-tier gear, but it's decent enough to participate in endgame activities.

#53 ilovemilk

ilovemilk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3452 posts
  • LocationMilky Way
  • Server:Offline

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:38 AM

I make like 200mil a week from investment machine. It's not the fastest or most glamorous but it's steady and pays the bills. I upgrade gear with the proceeds and sell the lesser gear to defray my cost. I also reduced the number of character classes I play actively. I give myself an allowance of $40 per month to spend on KP and sometimes I get lucky with boxes. I don't have top-tier gear, but it's decent enough to participate in endgame activities.

Do what this guy said.

#54 DonatoX

DonatoX

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3097 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 08:06 AM

Hunting MVP

Opening OCA

Upgrading armor and weapon.

TI Greed

buying and selling stuff

etc..... 

^

^

^

These things can make you be a Billions. ^^

#55 Aedis

Aedis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 300 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Nothing

Posted 30 July 2014 - 09:22 AM

Pay 2 Win is not retarded its playing the game 24/7 is whats retarded and considered NO-Lifer xD

People who works like me would rather sell KP items or sell Wpe to legit buyers like Johnzor ` (sorry if i mention ur name, ur d only legit buyer i know off and sell to after i got scammed by fake wpe buyer >_<)

Cause we dont have time to play the game all day and all week to farm drops but we can work enough to buy gamecards save precious time and help server earn profit. We help those people who cant afford to use real money to buy Vip.

Wpe Seller happy, Wpe Buyer Happy, Server Happy , its not a bad thing cause we dont use real cash to buy gears but  we buy           Warpportal Energy for somebody to use

Pls dont put down Pay2Win people since we use cash to buy Gamecards/ or use Credit Cards , we help the server, dont forget if theres nobody buying Wpe how can server exist if theres no profit O_o???

GM don't work for free.....

Edited by Aedis, 30 July 2014 - 09:26 AM.

#56 meli

meli

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2688 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 09:26 AM

^ Just cash up like this person and you can have billions ez :thumb2:

#57 Aedis

Aedis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 300 posts
  • Server:Nothing

Posted 30 July 2014 - 09:30 AM

^ Just cash up like this person and you can have billions ez :thumb2:

xD, well only if you have money to spare, dont buy if your going to school =)

#58 Avngl

Avngl

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 10:32 AM

How much do you invest to get 200mill? Is 200 mill a clean profit or its what you get after investing including the amount you invested?

#59 thatfool

thatfool

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1909 posts
  • LocationMoscow, Russia

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:30 AM

i am not sure why people despise supporttheserverpay2win. Just like people have time and some people dont. Some people have money and some people dont. Those people are the people that keeps the server alive so some of you cheap bastards can play the game.

#60 DonatoX

DonatoX

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3097 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:31 AM

i am not sure why people despise supporttheserverpay2win. Just like people have time and some people dont. Some people have money and some people dont. Those people are the people that keeps the server alive so some of you cheap bastards can play the game.

:wah:  :wah:  :wah:

#61 thatfool

thatfool

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1909 posts
  • LocationMoscow, Russia

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:41 AM

truth hurts, but those cheap bastards are still valuable to the community.

#62 Damara

Damara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:46 AM

I invest 200 mil and sell the quick selling consumables for 400 mil, market permitting. I sell completely out of OPBs, WoE boxes, sp items, speed pots and cooking ingredients before the next investment period. Everything else I vend over the week. I do not undercut ragial.

If I don't like prices I hoard the stuff until I do like prices. And I only sell about 1/3 of the slim whites I get from this, which means I have a neverending supply of cheap slims which allows me to level in more daredevil and lucrative areas. I also don't sell any of the bomb materials, or my profit would be higher.

Edit: Why 200 mil? Because that's as many tickets as I can stand to redeem while watching Dexter reruns with my mom. 

Edited by Damara, 30 July 2014 - 02:16 PM.

#63 kevru

kevru

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 962 posts
  • Server:retired

Posted 30 July 2014 - 12:08 PM

Make 9 mvp characters. Do instances 9x every few days. ???. Profit!!!!!

#64 Lapphy

Lapphy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts
  • LocationStafford, VA
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:01 PM

WoE is not a good way to make zeny. Despite what people say. you usually need a guild to get a castle. Then your guild leader is the only person that can access the guild treasure room, and usually the drops are superbad. the rates of god item piece boxes are super low and they're randomized. 

This isn't including the overhead costs of supplying a guild for woe. 

#65 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:32 PM

WoE definitely costs more money than you make unless the server is totally dead

#66 Riakuta

Riakuta

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4153 posts
  • LocationNeed to Know

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:50 PM

WoE is not a good way to make zeny. Despite what people say. you usually need a guild to get a castle. Then your guild leader is the only person that can access the guild treasure room, and usually the drops are superbad. the rates of god item piece boxes are super low and they're randomized. 

This isn't including the overhead costs of supplying a guild for woe. 

WoE dungeons are definitely good income. So joining one of the WoE Guilds temporarily to farm the dungeon (If they let you) is a great way to make zeny.

#67 Lapphy

Lapphy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1675 posts
  • LocationStafford, VA
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:56 PM

you can get to level 2 from cat hand, and don't need a castle. Just gotta wait for investment period.

#68 wh0stheb0ss

wh0stheb0ss

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 31 July 2014 - 11:05 PM

Try buy and sell :)

#69 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 31 July 2014 - 11:35 PM

it helps when you have a maxed out main with badass gears already... that way you only use zeny to fund characters that are less serious and in less of need... you can just sock away all your zeny... for me it helps not ever having to spend zeny on healing items at all... but not everybody can play like that...

#70 neko1231

neko1231

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 721 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 08:06 AM

Sold all OCA got from the king poring event and got 100M :p_hi:  Already a big amount for a starter like me.

Now I have only 20M left. Can anyone give some suggestions on the items to invest? Only lv100 and need a lot of zeny to buy gears. Thanks!

#71 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 09:49 AM

Sold all OCA got from the king poring event and got 100M :p_hi:  Already a big amount for a starter like me.

Now I have only 20M left. Can anyone give some suggestions on the items to invest? Only lv100 and need a lot of zeny to buy gears. Thanks!

you'll need to tell people what class/build you're trying to gear to get the best suggestions.

#72 neko1231

neko1231

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 721 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 10:34 AM

you'll need to tell people what class/build you're trying to gear to get the best suggestions.

Actually I am looking for advice on items to trade (not gears I need to purchase) to make money, like OCA, Straw or Safe to 7 Certs.

Are there any items that I can low buy and sell high quickly?

#73 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 11:32 AM

u can buy low sell high with anything.  check ragial.com

#74 Ryviux

Ryviux

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1962 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 11:39 AM

WoE dungeons are definitely good income. So joining one of the WoE Guilds temporarily to farm the dungeon (If they let you) is a great way to make zeny.

but you don't need to join a guild to farm the guild dungeon.

#75 Trance3D2Y

Trance3D2Y

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 04 August 2014 - 07:17 AM

Sorry for the holy necro-ing of thread, lol. Investment looks nice, gotta study about that. Regarding MVPing, my main is an FS AB cause that's what I played 10years ago (FS Priest) so that's out of the question for now. Still, nice inputs from y'all rich people. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users