How do people make Billions of Zeny ? - Page 4 - New Player Zone and General Guides - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

How do people make Billions of Zeny ?

• Please log in to reply
109 replies to this topic

#76 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 04 August 2014 - 08:38 AM

Sorry for the holy necro-ing of thread, lol. Investment looks nice, gotta study about that. Regarding MVPing, my main is an FS AB cause that's what I played 10years ago (FS Priest) so that's out of the question for now. Still, nice inputs from y'all rich people. 

3days isnt a big necro..

#77 Trance3D2Y

Trance3D2Y

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 04 August 2014 - 09:22 AM

3days isnt a big necro..

Last post: Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:09 AM

Then I necro'd it: Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:32 PM

Page 2. But I mean, thanks, I learned a lot from this thread. 

#78 1811131220144615093

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 10:21 AM

So, for those of us not shamed by using the cash shop to make our zeny, what are some reliably profitable things to sell?

I made good starting money off of the July Groove Pack, enough to gear my first character through to final class and to help out some secondary characters. Sadly, the groove pack is gone and my funds are getting thin.

So, what from the cash shop can be put on a merchant and expected to sell consistently at a nice profit? I'm assuming it's among the consumables boxes, though I don't know which ones.

#79 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 August 2014 - 10:44 AM

sell enriched boxes when enriched hammer is in.

#80 Ryviux

Ryviux

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1962 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 10:45 AM

when Enrich hammer is around, Enrich ores 950 or 10 packs) are always good.

stay away form selling equipment.

also before buy crap, post your character on the forum and ask for advice on what you should for this character. Not make zeny but should save you quite a bit of zeny.

Edited by Ryviux, 04 August 2014 - 10:49 AM.

#81 1811131220144615093

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 11:12 AM

Any items which sell well from the Kafra shop without a condition attached?

No buying cash shop equipment to sell. Noted.

#82 Ryviux

Ryviux

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1962 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 11:29 AM

the market is flooded with stuff like Siegfried token and silvervine.

other stuff like RWC tickets, i seen some seller sell them form 10-15% less then the 1:1 ratio. i am not sure about the market for gym pass and giant wing boxes. Those stuff will sell but no idea for how much.

my advice, sell enrich ores when enrich hammer is around.

otherwise don't bother selling cash shop stuff.

#83 1811131220144615093

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 11:38 AM

Huh. I hadn't expected that there would be no good profit in Kafra shop items. So many have told me they make good, regular zeny that way.

Ah well. I'll have to be poor until Enrich Hammer shows up, or another random box comes out!

#84 Ryviux

Ryviux

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1962 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 11:43 AM

Huh. I hadn't expected that there would be no good profit in Kafra shop items. So many have told me they make good, regular zeny that way.

Ah well. I'll have to be poor until Enrich Hammer shows up, or another random box comes out!

depends on their definition of good regular zeny and i am guessing my definition.

i won't sell anything i can't tack on at least a 20% markup.

other people might feel differently.

#85 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 3287 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 04:11 PM

Just put up a chatroom in eden, with something like "S> Kafra Points XXmil/100 points", then you let people choose what items they want with those points and charge them accordingly.

That way, you don't have to stockpile a ton of kafra items that you may never sell. This is where I usually buy my kafra items from.

#86 Aedis

Aedis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 300 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Nothing

Posted 04 August 2014 - 09:40 PM

So, for those of us not shamed by using the cash shop to make our zeny, what are some reliably profitable things to sell?

I made good starting money off of the July Groove Pack, enough to gear my first character through to final class and to help out some secondary characters. Sadly, the groove pack is gone and my funds are getting thin.

So, what from the cash shop can be put on a merchant and expected to sell consistently at a nice profit? I'm assuming it's among the consumables boxes, though I don't know which ones.

I usually just wait for lucky box/enrich but takes time, and most of the time steady selling neuralizers-40m ea for fast zeny but not recommended. But best thing to do is what the other guy just mention, open selling kafra item chat room, i just find selling neuralizers faster than waiting for someone to enter chat to buy kafra items

#87 Koski

Koski

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 12 August 2014 - 12:02 AM

Any items which sell well from the Kafra shop without a condition attached?

No buying cash shop equipment to sell. Noted.

Kafra shop equipment are also good, as long as you keep the exchange rate high enough. Usual rate seems to be 10m / 100kp. So if you're buying a 500kp item, make sure its selling for at least 50m. Be sure to check Ragial for the current exchange rates, if they are below the said rate then its most likely you'd make more profit selling something else, don't buy robo eyes for 500kp if their ragial price is 40m, when you could easily get 50m for 500kp from Heavy Lifter Box. Best ones are the ones that have been suggested before, that everyone will need at some point and combining that to the right spot to sell at. This means standing next to Ripped Callus with heavy lifter box on sale or selling Enriched's at the 2nd floor of eden when Enriched Hammer is on. I would say you could easily pull off a (bit) higher exchange rate on items, when you're conveniently positioned. Silvervine near Malandigo enchanter, Omni dye near the dye NPC etc. The key to selling Kafra Shop items however is patience. Don't undercut too much and ruin everyones gains, if there is a guy selling 10 Heavy Lifter Boxes for 50m, don't set up a store selling yours for 45m, but instead use the positioning to your advantage and don't undercut. They will get to your box eventually.

My suggestion to buying low and selling high is to always buy items you need yourself. This means, that if you're a mage class (or you have a mage alt), buy things like orleans's gowns, bradium earrings, tsod and necromancer cards and then vend those for a bit over their market value. Do not buy too many though, having one gown/earring in circulation at a time is the key. It helps, if you're the only one selling the said item of course. The key with this technique is that no money is wasted. If you do not sell the item, you still got the one you need. Got an assassin coming? Buy Sapha gear that you would use yourself and then vend it for a bit higher than what you paid for it (best would be to find one, that is grossly under the market value at that time). By the time you hit GX, you'll either have a shiny, good Sapha gear to equip or decent profit. Basic point is to never buy anything you can not use. Buying an expensive (but useless) item in hopes of profit rarely pays off. Don't waste your money buying a +12 HF if you do not play a merchant character, since if you can't sell it, you'll only lose.

Edited by Koski, 12 August 2014 - 12:04 AM.

#88 Peerless

Peerless

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Atlanta Currently
  • Server:Chaos aka Ragnarok to Be

Posted 12 August 2014 - 04:19 AM

Eh, I can't sell Kafra Shop items. 

You don't get the most out of the money you're putting into the game.

Reason I sell WPE for a rate of 160-165m/1k.

Way better than selling Kafra Points.

#89 Ryviux

Ryviux

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1962 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 08:55 AM

Kafra shop equipment are also good, as long as you keep the exchange rate high enough. Usual rate seems to be 10m / 100kp. So if you're buying a 500kp item, make sure its selling for at least 50m. Be sure to check Ragial for the current exchange rates, if they are below the said rate then its most likely you'd make more profit selling something else, don't buy robo eyes for 500kp if their ragial price is 40m

What Kaftra Shop Equips are selling on 10m/100kp ratio?

I recently bought a Vanagard for 90m, it cost 1800kp. When was the last time Robo eye sold for 50m? I seen it sold for as low as 28m, 40m is the highest i seen it sell for.

RWH cost 500kp and sells for around 35m

there are no Kaftra Equips worth selling, the exchange rate is just too crappy.

my 2zeny is, if you can't do a 12m/100kp ratio, then it isn't worth it.

Edited by Ryviux, 12 August 2014 - 09:47 AM.

#90 hmc317

hmc317

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1461 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 09:23 AM

^the problem with kafra gears is your competing with the "used" market, since gears hardly break now a days, they stay in circulation longer. Just like gamestop, would you rather pay $60 for a brand new game, or buy a used one for $20.

The kafra stuff that retains, some value, are consumables, like enrich and silvervine, because once someone uses it, it can't be re-sold. Only thing you have to worry about is price undercutting from other people. More people vending kafra is good for warpportal but bad for you as a seller. Less people vending kafra is bad for warpportal but great for you as a seller.

#91 Ryviux

Ryviux

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1962 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 09:50 AM

personally i think the GM team should go and buy some of these kaftra shop items that has hit rock bottom prices. it would help both wp and the sellers. if people can get a good exchange rate for cash shop items they are more willing to buy of that stuff. this helps wp itself and doesn't really cost the company anything.

#92 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 09:54 AM

The GM team will now be known as the Federal Reserve of Rune Midgard.  Expansionary monetary policy, here we come.

Edited by Necrohealiac, 12 August 2014 - 09:55 AM.

#93 Koski

Koski

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 12 August 2014 - 09:16 PM

What Kaftra Shop Equips are selling on 10m/100kp ratio?

I recently bought a Vanagard for 90m, it cost 1800kp. When was the last time Robo eye sold for 50m? I seen it sold for as low as 28m, 40m is the highest i seen it sell for.

RWH cost 500kp and sells for around 35m

there are no Kaftra Equips worth selling, the exchange rate is just too crappy.

my 2zeny is, if you can't do a 12m/100kp ratio, then it isn't worth it.

I've sold robo eye for 50m not long ago. Sometime in July I think. But to be honest, I was not expecting it to sell. My point was to not buy them from the shop, if the exchange rate is under 100kp/10m.

I also know a KP item, which seems to have an exchange ratio of 13~m/kp. But still, consumables are more reliable and often sell for a bit more than 10m/100kp.

#94 Peerless

Peerless

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 03:14 AM

Like I said. Better to sell WPE.

And please don't say it comes with a risk. If you're smart about your actions or have basic common sense nowadays, you won't get scammed....

#95 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 03:53 AM

yeah, you just need them to pay up front before giving the code.

#96 Peerless

Peerless

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1295 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 04:07 AM

Yeah,worst case scenario is a stalemate, until most of them realize they have no other choice but to buy from you.

Basically, if you can get someone to trust you, which is fairly easy when you have 2 accounts of fully geared maxed characters and a name on the forum to boot, it would be such a smooth process.

Lucky for me, I've been selling wpe for so long now, I have developed a huge list of trustworthy buyers who can hit me up anytime I'm selling....and if one person doesn't buy me out, the next does.

#97 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Classic

Posted 13 August 2014 - 07:32 AM

Dammit Peerless fix your avatar, it breaks the forums. :(

Edited by Ralis, 13 August 2014 - 07:32 AM.

#98 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 07:37 AM

i thought it was just me and my work internets.  big ol' red x in the white box

#99 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 10:43 AM

If you are doing the 1500 WPE for one month VIP + 1500 KP deal (highly recommended if you want to VIP), then you would have some leftover KP to use or to sell off anyway. Also there was the 6 month deal that just ended too.

Anyway, the information is all there. Check prices on ragial, calculate based on cash shop KP price, etc. Except a couple items can't be vended still...

#100 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 10:51 AM

there's basically no reason at all to buy kp items to vend; you run too much of a risk.  it's not like it takes time for kp items to arrive in your inventory; it's instant.  just make an alt sit in eden with a chat up all day while you do your thing on your main account.  if someone wants to purchase something that's when you actually buy the item off the kafra shop.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users