#1 Renarain

Renarain

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 317 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:classic

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:37 AM

now I know this will probably get some hate from "classic vets" but I just wanna say is change all that bad?

now the only reason I dislike renewal and all that is the mechanics, third classes are op imo and the exp required per level made it so easy

renewal mechanics such as how defence and flee work.

this is just my personal suggestion on how to make classic grow and survive.

you DONT add third classes, but add some of the content, such as satan morroc and newer episodes. yes their gonna be impossible to kill alone, this makes partying much more needed and saught after. I don't see why we cant have the newer content just without the third classes and renewal mechanics

if it gets too hard, why not simply raise the level cap? theirs already so many lvl 99/70s so what about making it 125/70? or even higher with newer episodes that seem impossible without the third jobs

befor you rant I am not saying instantly raise the level cap. im simply saying if we add the new episodes with classic mechanics and they prove too difficult, it may be nice to EXTEND the game play by adding more levels to reach.

everytime I read a suggestion to "revive" classic its always just focused on pvp aspects. ever think pvm and level cap + new content without renewal features may help?

#2 Renarain

Renarain

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 317 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:classic

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:43 AM

so basically

1. add current episodes without renewal features
  2. raise level cap based on the difficulty of new content if need be

#3 Renarain