Nightmare Accessory CARUS stats. Where? - Page 2 - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Nightmare Accessory CARUS stats. Where?

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#26 H3xagen

H3xagen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 74 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 12:53 PM

Hahahah

#27 ThreeTimes6

ThreeTimes6

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1103 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Ex-Hammerine

Posted 27 March 2014 - 12:19 AM

I bet they dont post the max possible stats here because they would've to admit that the carus ones arent any better than the rare ones (except for the bonus)

Edited by ThreeTimes6, 27 March 2014 - 12:20 AM.

#28 Unbound

Unbound

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 553 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 March 2014 - 05:02 AM

I bet they dont post the max possible stats here because they would've to admit that the carus ones arent any better than the rare ones (except for the bonus)

As it should be, considering they released carus set not much later after everyone had made +30 rare sets.

Careful what you ask for, Gravity not vicious enough for you ?

Again, im going to point out that people constantly asking for the wrong things. You peeps so obsessed over this useless NM carus set which you should be happy to be able to ignore, and what shouldn't be ignored is suggestions like adding damage and improved stats to current raid jewels which have been useless since s2 started.

#29 BWolf

BWolf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 87 posts
  • LocationBilbao, Spain
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Down

Posted 02 April 2014 - 08:33 AM

As it should be, considering they released carus set not much later after everyone had made +30 rare sets.

Careful what you ask for, Gravity not vicious enough for you ?

Again, im going to point out that people constantly asking for the wrong things. You peeps so obsessed over this useless NM carus set which you should be happy to be able to ignore, and what shouldn't be ignored is suggestions like adding damage and improved stats to current raid jewels which have been useless since s2 started.

Yep, now we have the new..... ummmm "raid" set and still dont know anything about it or the old ones...

Keep up the good work :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users