COMPLETE: Patch Notes 11/13 - Page 3 - Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

COMPLETE: Patch Notes 11/13

160 replies to this topic

#51 mysticalre

mysticalre

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 837 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:38 PM

I really hope you gonna fix the Maya-Solo-Kill-Bug, otherwise this Chaos Dungeon Quest gonna be way to easy..

ya, the nov 13 patch will show us whether reporting a game-breaking bug and being quiet about is worth it.

when it came to embus, you had to literally teach every noob in the server how stupidly broken it was to convince kRO devs to change their beloved pet system. Of course, along the way, you lose players, incite rage across the forums, break the game with hard-to-get loot, and for what? Just to convince a bunch of noob devs who don't play their game that something is broken

so the question is, will every noob in the server also have to know how to exploit all the bosses without using any supplies before they admit it's a problem?

#52 Jimaras08

Jimaras08

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:12 PM

Well. I totally agree, you are totally right. I would highly appreciate if they could fix all these raid bugs so we could do the quest legit. They should even consider to make the Chaos Dungeon Quest harder. Anyways lets hope for the best..

#53 raela

raela

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:31 PM

ok i edited my question.

then immune to knight,sorc.. skill too?
wow

That's the problem - the bosses always were immune to the player skills.. pets bypassed that.

#54 SHeart

SHeart

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • LocationChannel 15 Prontera

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:05 PM

I am glad we cannot straight up enter Chaos dungeon without a struggle.

YAYYY devil wings! been waiting for that to go cheaper @@

#55 Telovi

Telovi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:27 PM

Is the Master Jehoon training grounds out in SEA yet?

No,  we just been promised that,  Master Jehoon Trainning will come as,  one of our christmas presents. 

#56 VidarWolf

VidarWolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:56 PM

by the look of master jehoon training site thingy i guess the unused set will be for that

for those that dont understand what i mean

cct8.jpg

i7td.jpg

rel6.jpg

for example :D

#57 xdada

xdada

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:25 AM

Nice find there Vidar. Chaos set and that Training ground (Unused) Set on 11/13  :ani_slur:

#58 Superon

Superon

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:03 AM

hi,  anyone can confirm if Devil Look Wings can be use for the set? thanks

#59 Warrantless

Warrantless

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 378 posts
  • Server:ODIN

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:48 AM

How about DNA random boxes?? i hope you will also include..

Thanks

#60 Reyaje

Reyaje

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:18 AM

Well. I totally agree, you are totally right. I would highly appreciate if they could fix all these raid bugs so we could do the quest legit. They should even consider to make the Chaos Dungeon Quest harder. Anyways lets hope for the best..

Suggesting chaos dungeon to become hard eh?? i know you only got aod h gear by embus. I know you, you are the knight that HB members got geared up, and after completing, leaving guild and saying bad things about them. What a leecher and a hypocrite.

Edited by Reyaje, 07 November 2013 - 05:22 AM.

#61 pollenpetal

pollenpetal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Ragnarok Online II: Odin

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:21 AM

They haven't even realize that the Turtle Assassin are fudged up. No Cowabunga title. no one selling Turtle Assassin Blue card coz The turtle spawn is a messed.

#62 NuwaChan

NuwaChan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:26 AM

Wasn't T2 Colo suppose to be white gear? Could that explain those unused armor pics?

#63 MorbidCoffee

MorbidCoffee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 546 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:34 AM

They haven't even realize that the Turtle Assassin are fudged up. No Cowabunga title. no one selling Turtle Assassin Blue card coz The turtle spawn is a messed.

Turtle Assassin card has a chance to drop from Ratmaster~

#64 Leinzan

Leinzan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1223 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:18 AM

-Evidence of Corruption:

Condition: Equipping Devil Costume + Devil Horns + Devil Wings

2 Set effect will be applied when 2 items are equipped.

When 3 items are equipped, 2 set effects + 3 set effects will be applied.
                         2 Set : ST, AG, WI, IT, HP + 5, Drop rate  30% increases, Physic & Magic power 50 increases , Attack Power 12.5 %, Magic power 12.5 % increases
                         3 Set : ST, AG, WI, IT, HP + 5

Such a fitting name for this set...

Also aren't the effects mixed up? if you get 2 pieces shouldn't it be the +5 increase to each stat and with 3 pieces the + increases to the advanced stats?

Well, it's not like it'll make less P2W, tho...

#65 pollenpetal

pollenpetal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:30 AM

Turtle Assassin card has a chance to drop from Ratmaster~

Has a chance. But really low since those Turtles are only being summoned one by one. I checked the AH and there is no single card. for 2 weeks now.

#66 Telovi

Telovi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 494 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:48 AM

Wasn't T2 Colo suppose to be white gear? Could that explain those unused armor pics?

T2 Colo set will be light-black. GravityUS are making sure the bug involving colo set resolved,  before  they release them into Odin. 

Edited by Telovi, 07 November 2013 - 07:50 AM.

#67 Tonitrua

Tonitrua

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO2 Community Representative
  • 882 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:18 AM

Has a chance. But really low since those Turtles are only being summoned one by one. I checked the AH and there is no single card. for 2 weeks now.

When you embus RM the turtles don't spawn just like other bosses don't spawn their ads, since almost nobody does him legit that's probably why there are so few cards right now.

See the post below

Edited by Tonitrua, 10 November 2013 - 08:03 AM.

#68 MorbidCoffee

MorbidCoffee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 546 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 10:21 AM

Let me rephrase since my words are being twisted around.

The turtle assassin card does not drop from the turtles because the turtles have nothing on their loot tables. The card is tied to Ratmaster's loot table regardless of whether or not you killed all the turtles, three of the turtles, or none.

Reasons why it's in small supply:

• It's a rare drop competing with the Ratmaster card as a drop
  • People abuse embus runs and therefore lock themselves out of loot
  • A handful of the playerbase actually took the time to learn how to beat RM. Therefore it's not on farm for drops because everybody just wants to abuse embus to get into AoD.

I've only seen the card myself once. But it exists and I know for a fact it drops off Ratmaster's body, not the turtles. It's a rare drop and it's not going to drop like candy when somebody says "I want."

Edited by MorbidCoffee, 07 November 2013 - 10:40 AM.

#69 pollenpetal

pollenpetal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:21 AM

Yeah. That's why Developers should think of a proper changes in the game that will not ruin anything inside. 

#70 MorbidCoffee

MorbidCoffee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 546 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:38 AM

tumblr_m5ttfuL0H71qiou3eo1_400.gif

Unfortunately this is how I feel every single time Pollenpetal makes a forum post

Edited by MorbidCoffee, 07 November 2013 - 11:55 AM.

#71 pollenpetal

pollenpetal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 334 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 07 November 2013 - 11:48 AM

DNA drops often that the Card. What a weird fellow.

#72 7034130818020750223

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:18 PM

Such a fitting name for this set...

Also aren't the effects mixed up? if you get 2 pieces shouldn't it be the +5 increase to each stat and with 3 pieces the + increases to the advanced stats?

Well, it's not like it'll make less P2W, tho...

Means set bonus for 2 and set bonus for 3 added in later, I think.

#73 LostDreamer

LostDreamer

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 662 posts
  • LocationExodus
  • Server:odin

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:31 PM

damn that turtle card ive been trying to get this card forever now .. stupid thing wont drop..

and yea my team does it legit and arggg its still not dropping lmao such bad luck

#74 Jimaras08

Jimaras08

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:32 PM

@Reyaje: What the -_- is wrong with you? First of all you should learn to read correctly. I didn't suggest to make Chaos Dungeon harder. My suggestion is to make the Quest harder. Other than that I have never done any embus raid with HBs, simply left them because they were not doing legit raids and by the way I had 3 pieces of the AoD set before the embus time. Why are you even so mad? Without any reason posting bull-_- here. Ohh wait.. I know.. You are not even mad, you are sad because you are prolly bad.

#75 Reyaje

Reyaje

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:42 PM

@Reyaje: What the -_- is wrong with you? First of all you should learn to read correctly. I didn't suggest to make Chaos Dungeon harder. My suggestion is to make the Quest harder. Other than that I have never done any embus raid with HBs, simply left them because they were not doing legit raids and by the way I had 3 pieces of the AoD set before the embus time. Why are you even so mad? Without any reason posting bull-_- here. Ohh wait.. I know.. You are not even mad, you are sad because you are prolly bad.

Oh. really? whats the difference if your'e suggesting to make chaos dungeon quest harder yet everyone knows that this upcoming patch, raids would become hard? Also, you said it your self " simply left them because they were not doing legit raids and by the way I had 3 pieces of the AoD set before the embus time"  It means you got some aod h gears using embus.  And you leave because they aint doing legit? As far as many people know only some raid groups can do raids legit. If your'e not doing embus then why am i always seeing your name in public raid find party list with a title "LF embus 30s"?  Dont lie dude. After gearing you up and completing your set and you gonna say that to them? LOL.  I sense three things on you: One is you are a leecher two is you really are a hypocrite and three maybe you like to guild hop too. :p_laugh: 

Edited by Reyaje, 07 November 2013 - 02:46 PM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users