Server Maintenance at 7:00PM PDT! 11/5/13 - Page 2 - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Server Maintenance at 7:00PM PDT! 11/5/13

• Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#26 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts
  • LocationHiding from my Subscribers
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:revreS

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:29 PM

No pets.

Events just Christmas event w/ Halloween paint and a unique bossfight.

The stuff requires Halloween races, but those aren't implemented.

Artifact Costumes. Really............ Lemme guess there's a +21 gear floating somewhere in this update. Your artifact backs Rival EW 2-star wings.

New Medals. If you know what Socket Extraction Amount does and like having it, you're gonna love em.

Funny main boss. He just L0L's and does more joke attacks than anything.

Mission bosses are Elluman for F1 and Night Lord for F2.

F6 needs a Defense order which quite frankly is a once a day quest thing during event. No drops that I know of.

Halloween candy is decently low cooldown and not too bad hp for mid-levels.

#27 timegotoVroom

timegotoVroom

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts
  • LocationThe Disneyland of Love
  • Server:Dragonkin Master Race

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:52 PM

No pets.

Events just Christmas event w/ Halloween paint and a unique bossfight.

The stuff requires Halloween races, but those aren't implemented.

Artifact Costumes. Really............ Lemme guess there's a +21 gear floating somewhere in this update. Your artifact backs Rival EW 2-star wings.

New Medals. If you know what Socket Extraction Amount does and like having it, you're gonna love em.

Funny main boss. He just L0L's and does more joke attacks than anything.

Mission bosses are Elluman for F1 and Night Lord for F2.

F6 needs a Defense order which quite frankly is a once a day quest thing during event. No drops that I know of.

Halloween candy is decently low cooldown and not too bad hp for mid-levels.

Halloween races...?

Oh well, there goes any chance of me obtaining anything.

God forbid they make an enjoyable event without competition... sigh. I left League of Legends because everything was just competition based and now this? (rolls eyes) not very enjoyable... I'm going to pass this event, what a waste :/

Edited by timegotoVroom, 05 November 2013 - 10:53 PM.

#28 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 11:42 PM

Elga nerf btw:

Phase 1- 39.9m hp
Phase 2- 37.9m hp. Still needs groggy
Phase 3- Unknown. You still crash

First two phases are about 77m hp total. So assuming Phase 3 is like 70-80m by itself since it's usually double or more of phase 1. It's a pretty fair assumption to say now it's 140-160 million hp over 3 phases in under 45 minutes.

Ninja+TR is actually Overkill. Even without groggy 2 +20 Elga w/ Solar and high CR ninjas w/ a Pally and an Overlord randomly attacking downed phases 1 and 2 before 5 minutes had passed. Quite frankly I wouldn't be surprised if a person capable of Virgo solos can solo Elga now.

Also the minibosses are slightly weaker and the mobs are lower in number.

Edited by Coolsam, 05 November 2013 - 11:44 PM.

#29 mag727

mag727

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:In your closet

Posted 05 November 2013 - 11:43 PM

another botched update. elga crash, no promised im change, halloween quest bugs etc. etc. etc. 

either it doesn't happen or it's super late.  how embarrassing.

i'm not surprised. nice going.

#30 Lujia

Lujia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • LocationPilipinas
  • Server:Wyvern

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:13 AM

After the system shutdown I cant enter Black claw nest. :Emo_22:

What I did before it happens? Nothing unnecessary I just talked to one of the NPC inside the Black claw nest (the one that has Item exchange to rare elga set) after that I continue crashing when entering that place.

1450297_755389507811314_1022550987_n.jpg

The Dialogbox appear when pressing "ESC"

New patch: nothing new on IM.

#31 dango

dango

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • Locationdango shop

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:33 AM

Elga nerf btw:

Phase 1- 39.9m hp
Phase 2- 37.9m hp. Still needs groggy
Phase 3- Unknown. You still crash

First two phases are about 77m hp total. So assuming Phase 3 is like 70-80m by itself since it's usually double or more of phase 1. It's a pretty fair assumption to say now it's 140-160 million hp over 3 phases in under 45 minutes.

Ninja+TR is actually Overkill. Even without groggy 2 +20 Elga w/ Solar and high CR ninjas w/ a Pally and an Overlord randomly attacking downed phases 1 and 2 before 5 minutes had passed. Quite frankly I wouldn't be surprised if a person capable of Virgo solos can solo Elga now.

Also the minibosses are slightly weaker and the mobs are lower in number.

if u saying ninja+TR is overkill, it wont be bad if I would suggest to put a higher Cool down on dagger.

#32 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:30 AM

not sure how I feel about the fact that Elga was changed, but they didn't bother fixing bugs(as usual) =/

#33 Lujia

Lujia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • LocationPilipinas

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:49 AM

Its just sad when I got a necklace from F1 Halloween it has expiration unlike the accessories drops on Valentine event.

I like the bonus option though, its more fun if there is other halloween accessories set as well.

moving on..

Is it possible to get / complete Halloween artifact costume within short period of time? the coin drops rare(on F1/F2) and to a lv 81 like me its hard to get an "SSS" rank on F1 (1 map) time consuming if 3 maps and you will get box(es) with the same item reward in any rank (lower than C is another story) the difference of rank SSS~C is the quantity of item reward, if low rank it will give like 2~3 if S or SSS it gives 4 item reward.

Potion(Small: Item mall) a reward item after you finish F1/F2 .. can this Cash item be compiled to 1 slot item like other potions?
some items are need to drop/keep on the vault (our full vault) just to get the other item on the temporary inventory aside from the potion.

The Ticket for F5/F6 is a once a day quest.
is it okay if DS make it as like login 15min to get a ticket or a gacha that has a chance to drop ticket because sooner we will reach december and another theme change. I wanna get the artifact costume before Christmas Season.

1425537_755489907801274_382551016_n.jpg

Cant enter Halloween Dungeon on ch 4.. ch3 lags terribly today so many people on town.

if only this halloween patch is implemented in early october~november

Edited by Lujia, 06 November 2013 - 04:49 AM.

#34 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:41 AM

8 New Galaxia Themed Pets! Such as the Pegasus and Flix(Sheep)!- Missing

Feather of the Gods has been added to the Item Mall. - Missing

The Ragnarok Online Hats have also been added to the Item Mall as well for a Limited time. Be sure to grab them! - Missing

Randy the Ghost NPC has appeared in Port of Winds and needs your help! Visit him and join in on the Halloween Festivities! Collect special items for him throughout the day to help everyone get a special 2 hour buff from 6pm-8pm PDT- Global quest is missing.

Elga still bugged so it crashes most people.

F5/F6 are only once a day?lol It takes 48 days to make 3 pieces(I heard burning coins drop for dragonkin only in bonus rooms though)

burning coins have 10%(?) drop rate from bonus rooms.

Edited by StormHaven, 06 November 2013 - 09:50 AM.

#35 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:42 AM

if u saying ninja+TR is overkill, it wont be bad if I would suggest to put a higher Cool down on dagger.

I say overkill cause even if we weren't able to groggy phase 2 with 2 Ninjas using +20 Elgas w/ Solars and an Overlord we were still able to off 10-20% of his health. Also I think it'd only really be a necessity in phase 3 where you're timed to kill chests and eyeballs.

not sure how I feel about the fact that Elga was changed, but they didn't bother fixing bugs(as usual) =/

Ehh it'll promote more farming of Elga once the bugs are fixed eventually. Also the lowered number of mobs is another bonus.

#36 dango

dango

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 519 posts
  • Locationdango shop

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:05 AM

I say overkill cause even if we weren't able to groggy phase 2 with 2 Ninjas using +20 Elgas w/ Solars and an Overlord we were still able to off 10-20% of his health. Also I think it'd only really be a necessity in phase 3 where you're timed to kill chests and eyeballs.

Ehh it'll promote more farming of Elga once the bugs are fixed eventually. Also the lowered number of mobs is another bonus.

that what 8 people in a party are for. so putting a longer CD on dagger wont affect much except u will take a bit longer to kill elga and 45 mins. is more than enough time to kill him with the recent change.

#37 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:10 AM

that what 8 people in a party are for. so putting a longer CD on dagger wont affect much except u will take a bit longer to kill elga and 45 mins. is more than enough time to kill him with the recent change.

Well that's what I'd like the most about the change if it wasn't bugged still. The fact I can just take a party of 8 decently geared people and still pull a kill possibly. Now I haven't seen phase 3 due to said bugs but if the chest and monster egg hps seemed untouched then it's likely the Bone shield and Eye have the same hp as before but Elga himself has 70-80m hp itself. Making a kill possible but difficult.

#38 Kkamazk

Kkamazk

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 612 posts
  • LocationPlanet Gliese 667 Cc (22.1 ly)
  • Server:A.I. NET CONTROL

Hi ShazamO , I have not receive my prize yet :hmm: from the extra life stream event

p.s. f6 cherry blossom event is bugged; no drops

#39 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts

Well that's what I'd like the most about the change if it wasn't bugged still. The fact I can just take a party of 8 decently geared people and still pull a kill possibly. Now I haven't seen phase 3 due to said bugs but if the chest and monster egg hps seemed untouched then it's likely the Bone shield and Eye have the same hp as before but Elga himself has 70-80m hp itself. Making a kill possible but difficult.

#40 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:18 AM

elga always bugged, no surprise there  :Emo_20:

All that waiting, and things still come out bad

Ch 100 is down grr

Edited by Rabbicarpo2011, 06 November 2013 - 09:33 AM.

#41 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:01 AM

The prizes from the Live-Stream event has been awarded. Please check your mail~

I am also noting the bugs/errors from the latest patch. Sorry I can't address you guys individually.

#42 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:32 AM

Again, no possible way to get Black Dragon nails :/ 

#43 Kkamazk

Kkamazk

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 612 posts
  • LocationPlanet Gliese 667 Cc (22.1 ly)
  • Server:A.I. NET CONTROL

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:47 AM

Again, no possible way to get Black Dragon nails :/ 

I need to make my elga weapon :sob: only missing nails

#44 Coolsam

Coolsam

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4997 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:49 AM

Technically.... you can stall Elga's 2nd phase and kill the chests that spawn every few minutes. Though it's very chance based then.

#45 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:12 AM

Technically.... you can stall Elga's 2nd phase and kill the chests that spawn every few minutes. Though it's very chance based then.

they drop like one item and the wait for it to respawn is like 23525424t252434224324354

someone needs to break the rules and help us out in getting the black dragon nails already 

Edited by Rabbicarpo2011, 06 November 2013 - 11:13 AM.

#46 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:17 AM

so fun fact time!

the current burning halloween coin drop rate is about 10%

it takes 280 bonus rooms for enough coins for full adv, 390 bonus rooms for full special, and 460 for full arti! thats a whooping 1130 bonus rooms for enough coins for a full set :'D

#47 Starkespada1

Starkespada1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts
  • LocationNo.
  • Server:Yes.

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:20 AM

so fun fact time!

it takes 280 bonus rooms for enough coins for full adv, 390 bonus rooms for full special, and 460 for full arti! thats a whooping 1130 bonus rooms for enough coins for a full set :'D

Challenge accepted 

#48 Rabbicarpo2011

Rabbicarpo2011

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • Locationbunnies

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:20 AM

so fun fact time!

that hurts </3

I dont even think the event will be up that long for anyone to even do that haha impossibility at its best! :)

too many different coins to get it

Edited by Rabbicarpo2011, 06 November 2013 - 11:21 AM.

#49 Solo209

Solo209

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:23 PM

Well, I expected bugs but...  Fix the goddamn elga you pieces of bird poo. 

I've waited long enough to make my protector set!!! (and the ones who need black nails :P)

#50 Lujia

Lujia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • LocationPilipinas

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:34 PM

Hi ShazamO , I have not receive my prize yet :hmm: from the extra life stream event

p.s. f6 cherry blossom event is bugged; no drops

Speaking of Cherry blossom.. I only got the quest for necklace(only) is that normal? I thought there are other cherry accessories at cherry blossom quest based.

@Random - 10% drop rate on coins? We cant make it on time =))))

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users