They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 29 July 2010 - 08:29 PM

Ok so I have 2 basic question about the item mall buff skills.

1. Probably the more prevelant question
Do you need certain equips for the skills to cast. ex. Advanced Hustle Charm does/doesn't require a wand?
[Exclude the soul recall. The 200 point skill books only]

Does anyone know the amount/potency of these buffs, I'm planning on buying almost all of them so myself and my friend can power level together from 1-100 without the need of a muse/cleric.

Thanks

#2 Moonwolfcleric

Moonwolfcleric

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationAlicante - Spain
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 29 July 2010 - 09:00 PM

i dont but ima watch this thread cos i wanna know the answer to those exact questions too ;)

#3 yamz

yamz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 953 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 30 July 2010 - 12:44 AM

1. All IM buffs requires wand and should be a cleric.

2. It does not need skill point. The Normal buffs and the IM buffs are the same when it comes to percentage (except the Advance Clobber Charm).

#4 Broozer

Broozer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 12:58 AM

You need to have the normal skill learned to get these, so u need to be a cleric to learn these. As u cant get half of the buffs before 100, seems somewhat of a waste if you want to use it for 1-100.

So u do can get the precision and resillience ones, but the others are Cleric only buffs (wallop goes into battle, thats also cleric only).

The buff equals highest rank of the normal buff.

#5 Pink

Pink

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 462 posts
  • LocationYour bed. For snuggles.

Posted 31 July 2010 - 06:15 AM

The only thing the item mall buffs do that make it an advantage to have is party buff. They buff an entire party instead of just one person at a time. Other than that they are exactly the same as the regular cleric buffs, and have the same requirements to use.

#6 OneKrackedMom

OneKrackedMom

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • LocationMichigan, USA Go Blue!!

Posted 31 July 2010 - 06:24 AM

I think you have to have the regular cleric buffs maxed out before you can use the item mall buffs, if I am not mistaken.

#7 shibby

shibby

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 03:56 PM

yes i think you must have the cleric skill maxed to learn the IM buff skills. however i think you can also learn the IM skills, get a reset, then not have to learn any of the buffs and have tons of points left. i haven't tried this since i refuse to buy that many skills...

#8 rabbitio

rabbitio

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 05:10 PM

so this only works with a cleric cuz the skills are for muze as far as i see it so what if i want a mage with all this skills? wil that work allso??

#9 Logi

Logi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1060 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 01:58 AM

Ok so I have 2 basic question about the item mall buff skills.

1. Probably the more prevelant question
Do you need certain equips for the skills to cast. ex. Advanced Hustle Charm does/doesn't require a wand?
[Exclude the soul recall. The 200 point skill books only]

Does anyone know the amount/potency of these buffs, I'm planning on buying almost all of them so myself and my friend can power level together from 1-100 without the need of a muse/cleric.

Thanks

You want to get these advanced buffs on a character that is not a cleric? Granted under lvl 100 muses have the same name but this will not be possible. The prerequisite to getting these advanced buffs is having all the other MUSE and CLERIC buffs if you want to get them all. You need them maxed before you can add the advanced buffs and this is only possible if you have lvld a char to cleric and have enough points tot max them all. At that moment you can get them, they are the old party buffs which used to be every buff expect the ones in the supportive skill tree ( def acc and mspd). Yes its possible to get 3 of them as a mage since you can spend points in the supportive skill tree!!!

So in short: you can cast mspd acc and def with a WAND and a STAFF, but you need these buffs to be max before you can add them, prereq: MUSE. For aspd dodge crit battle-ap and add dmg you need a WAND and the maxed out cleric buffs, prereq: CLERIC.

so this only works with a cleric cuz the skills are for muze as far as i see it so what if i want a mage with all this skills? wil that work allso??

As stated before only the ones which prereq are in the supportive tree you can get. You need all normal buffs maxed at the moment you get them all, and doing is is impossible as a mage since you do not have the cleric 2nd job skill tab to even get these prereq.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users