ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:28 PM

Hey Temperions,

You can read all the details here but Development has changed solely over to Gravity Inc.

Read all about it~

Hopefully, you will be just as excited as we are.

#2 kayman

kayman

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 714 posts
  • LocationLima - Perú
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Faildes

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:31 PM

Thanks for the announcement, and I hope that the team start to make the things right. Show some respect for your clients that "survive" the Horror history of Requiem for 4 or 5 years and surprise to us with new stuff (and i mean: "NEW" stuff) and things proper of Gravity Interactive Mind. Motivate and promove the game to be populated!.

I will keep the faith in your new company, good luck.

Edited by kayman, 13 November 2013 - 05:38 PM.

#3 Mayo

Mayo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1676 posts
  • Server:Valdesermine

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:33 PM

This is very exciting and good news! im happy to hear that something may be able to be done now! and hopefully u haven forgotten about us that have stuck it out for 5 years for something like this that we love and want to see epic!

#4 exilehunter

exilehunter

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2101 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:35 PM

hire Lithi!

#5 Jabrody

Jabrody

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:58 PM

I like where this is headed with having devs in-house, even if it ends up being rough for next couple months. If for nothing else, I see bug fixes happening a bit faster.

#6 tally

tally

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1136 posts
  • LocationDisgruntled
  • Server:Velik - Vermillion

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:59 PM

This actually sounds good.

It's 4 years too late, but at least it's happened!

Please PLEASE listen to the community now... this game always had the potential to be huge, but was let down time and time again by the devs not listening to the players.

#7 Cleffy

Cleffy

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2377 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:24 PM

Awesome, been asking for this since Requiem KR Shutdown. Can I join? I am a technical artist.

#8 oktay89

oktay89

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 285 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 14 November 2013 - 12:13 AM

Read carefully - this guys gave us the "awesome" Haloween event this year and 5vs5 PVP. If your great ideas are like this, than dont release them anymore.

Haloween event was the worst event since the game start and 5vs5 PVP is the worst pvp ever created.

#9 Ruleer

Ruleer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:22 AM

Cuz im hope thanksgiving event will be better then halloween >.< GOOD LUCK !

#10 BumblefootV7

BumblefootV7

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 520 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:41 AM

Im a bit confused by this. Does this mean we will no longer have the same updates as Russian requiem? Did this person make that copy and pasted joke of a 5vs5 map? Please please delete that map its literally a copy and pasted raid room with copy anf pasted mobs and load screens stuck to the walls with no physical mesh. Its thee most unproffesional release in the history of this game. If the new dev team made it then this isnt an improvment. Alot of work on the AOS raid was done russian side by their devs. If your telliing me people like hellium are now our devs i dont see this going well.

#11 BumblefootV7

BumblefootV7

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:52 AM

i just read they made the 5vs5 map. their not developers their copy and paste paintshop pro medium skilled staff.

#12 Nerthu

Nerthu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:19 AM

gravity isnt good enough to start events and hh at the right time or make them run like the should. and you really think they can develop a game? good joke volk.

Edited by Nerthu, 14 November 2013 - 05:06 AM.

#13 Freja

Freja

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2769 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:44 AM

gravity isnt good enough to start events and hh at the right time or make them run like the should. and you really thing they can develop a game? good joke volk.

Hehe my first thought too. If there ANY development at all it'll be all about the item mall

#14 Skid

Skid

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1034 posts
  • Server:Warframe/Smite

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:53 AM

Am I the only one who sees the irony of this?

b4et.jpg

#15 Lithi

Lithi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1880 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:07 AM

Not 100% sure what to think about it… I tend to see it optimistic:

The korean team had a bit competence and knowledge about programming but no joy/time to make it great. Whereas the russian/us team probably has bit more joy but lacks in knowledge. Im talking especially about the russians. They have a great community including supportive manager and enthusiastic crowd. Its easier to learn knowledge than motivation for sure.

But at least skill balance changes should not be a problem. I´m thinking about minor changes like adjusting some basic numbers like dmg, durations and sizes) 

Nevertheless a change like this makes communication with developers easier/more direct. It can't be worse anyway. Now its time for gravity to take this chance as improvement of the current situation by listening to us and working close with the playerbase.

Edited by Lithi, 14 November 2013 - 10:08 AM.

#16 Lithi

Lithi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1880 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:34 AM

Here are some extracts  from the russian forum CMs:

vkOqGnz.jpg
L8RLMbE.jpg
PCmzztJ.jpg
RplVg88.jpg

and yeah; I vote for Cleffy as technical artist; I`m always impressed about his stunning knowledge when I read his posts ^.^;

Edited by Lithi, 14 November 2013 - 10:39 AM.

#17 WhateverHeSaid

WhateverHeSaid

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 235 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:57 AM

I don't know if I can get so excited, but I am and the news seem very good, like I read.

If the development team listen, this time, our community/voices. The game will go to the right way. And I hope it.

I helped with some corrections in "to do list" from kayman. My thought is that list is the best way to start with the new develop team. Some changes are just description's correction.

#18 Mayo

Mayo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1676 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 01:15 PM

Lithi for graphical artist and Cleffy for technical artist! and someone decent for CM and GM and maybe even ones that show up in game! (i know, scary thought!) 

I think this will be for the good and this makes me very happy that i stuck thro it all these years and have kept going and believing in this damn game.

#19 kayman

kayman

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 714 posts
  • LocationLima - Perú
  • Server:Faildes

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:44 PM

I can be sketch 2D concept art (:

#20 tZerot

tZerot

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:08 PM

This is off topic.  I'm having a problem logging onto this game atm and was wondering if i could get some advice on how to fix this?  The game says that my log on isn't in the client version of this game.

#21 VModBlueberry

VModBlueberry

Space Cowboy

• WarpPortal VM
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationSpace

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:11 PM

This is off topic.  I'm having a problem logging onto this game atm and was wondering if i could get some advice on how to fix this?  The game says that my log on isn't in the client version of this game.

Did you downloaded the game from a different site than the official one? This may be the problem, if yes, downloading from the official site will solve the problem.

#22 Mayo

Mayo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1676 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:35 PM

I can be sketch 2D concept art (:

Thats right kaymanangelo! you do some sick ass work too man.. jesus the possibilities @_@

#23 VModBlueberry

VModBlueberry

Space Cowboy

• WarpPortal VM
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationSpace

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:41 PM

Gravity is not hiring any Requiem positions at the moment.

#24 Dess

Dess

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:15 PM

Gravity korea isnt hiring also?? I would fit perfectly there! I have 0 skills in anything regarding computers!

Btw, great news about finally getting full control of requiem by US and Rus, I actually might bother coming back if things start to go better.... tho getting all the gears i lend back might be a lil hard :P

#25 Mayo

Mayo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1676 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 06:28 PM

lol tell me about it, an old guildie still has my s1 seamless and hasnt logged for over 1081 days xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users