kayman

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 714 posts
  • LocationLima - Perú
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Faildes

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:34 PM

Gravity is not hiring any Requiem positions at the moment.

Pfff... Darf Punk Party pooper.

#27 Leash

Leash

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3490 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:40 AM

Read carefully - this guys gave us the "awesome" Haloween event this year and 5vs5 PVP. If your great ideas are like this, than dont release them anymore.

Haloween event was the worst event since the game start and 5vs5 PVP is the worst pvp ever created.

Meanwhile on the new 5vs5 battlefield:

Es2Rc53.jpg

tumblr_m9y50mg7Qj1rptxz5.gif

#28 Howako

Howako

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 885 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Not Requiem

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:10 AM

Gravity korea isnt hiring also?? I would fit perfectly there! I have 0 skills in anything regarding computers!

Btw, great news about finally getting full control of requiem by US and Rus, I actually might bother coming back if things start to go better.... tho getting all the gears i lend back might be a lil hard :P

:waddle: Dess!!!!! yes come back, its no fun keeping ppl alive in raids, I need your bad influence back as we chat whole time and forget what we're there for LOL.

yea yea I couldnt fight off the addiction and returned.. I was sober for a year tho!

/edit.. oh yea on topic stuff.. ummm lets see.. hope this is for the good, belive it when I see it. Any improvement in communication with us is a good thing hope you guys work on that too, try to remember that if it wasnt for the dedicated community here then you would have a game to try to "fix/improve"

Edited by Howako, 15 November 2013 - 03:17 AM.

#29 BumblefootV7

BumblefootV7

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 520 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 03:48 AM

Im going to pass that new map update and a video of it to mmohut and people and watch the laughter at how pathetic it is when they do a review.  please delete it. its just makes u look terrible at your job. 

#30 Leash

Leash

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3490 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:47 PM

tumblr_mwcdzcenRH1qznvi3o1_500.gif

#31 kayman

kayman

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 714 posts
  • LocationLima - Perú
  • Server:Faildes

Posted 16 November 2013 - 12:50 PM

New Textures, avatars, races, maps, skills, bugs, hooray!

#32 MasterXtrem

MasterXtrem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2604 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 03:40 PM

For this game to be reborn u need to undo all the cashshop nonsense power all the old players benefit from ... so thats a task with a lot of risks / QQ . Gl and man u people that still play are SADISTS I SWEAR TO GOD

#33 Leash

Leash

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3490 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 16 November 2013 - 09:01 PM

tumblr_mdfzjrnA731qzlgbao1_500.jpg

#34 Mayo

Mayo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1676 posts
  • Server:Valdesermine

Posted 17 November 2013 - 03:48 PM

lols shes soo innocent lookin its hard to lol at that, not even a single clue was had that day

#35 CWebb

CWebb

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationOklahoma
  • Server:Trifi

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:32 PM

Please, to all that is right, PLEASE, make changes. Since I started (which was when the game first released in the US) I have seen nothing but a snowball effect of the game rolling downhill. Some changes are cool, but most of them are nothing more than an insult to those that wish to play free. If nothing else, I'm ESPECIALLY, tired of being PK'ed when I'm trying to run quests or moving from one city to the next. If you're going to keep the free range PK, at least limit it to the outer edges of the maps, so that people can't just camp spawn points, or close to them and just follow people to kill them. This is INCREDIBLY insulting to those who just want to run dungeons or quests. The issue is only compounded by the only protection being from the cash shop... It started F2P, keep it that way. There's a whole list of things that need to be corrected. The PK ability, the char's stats need to be fixed (it seems the races that were OP in S1, just switched in S2, and the rest stayed the same), the cash shop issue needs to be rectified (in the sense that the economy of the game looks about as bad as the ass end of a walrus), and the OP status of high level items. Game was fine in S1, the only changes that really needed to be made were the OP races, which are still around). All I'm saying is Gravity has some good games, and lost sight of the player base, when the game got big. I remember we could give our input on updates to the game and if no one liked them they were taken back. That was a great system. Please, PLEASE, Gravity, bring this game back from the brink and correct the problems. I have faith in you. 

lols shes soo innocent lookin its hard to lol at that, not even a single clue was had that day

HAH! Poor girl. I saw one girl that accidentally cheered for the other team at a championship game. That's an OKCPS for you, though.

For this game to be reborn u need to undo all the cashshop nonsense power all the old players benefit from ... so thats a task with a lot of risks / QQ . Gl and man u people that still play are SADISTS I SWEAR TO GOD

Too true, and HEY! I've been here since they cut the ribon... I'm nothing more than a person that started playing when this game was legit, and not as greedy as a stripper on the north side during three dollar thursday.

Edited by VolunteerMod06, 18 November 2013 - 07:48 AM.

#36 Skid

Skid

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1034 posts
  • Server:Warframe/Smite

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:04 PM

......., I'm ESPECIALLY, tired of being PK'ed when I'm trying to run quests or moving from one city to the next. If you're going to keep the free range PK, at least limit it to the outer edges of the maps, so that people can't just camp spawn points, or close to them and just follow people to kill them. This is INCREDIBLY insulting to those who just want to run dungeons or quests. The issue is only compounded by the only protection being from the cash shop.......

Correct me if I'm wrong, but even I do not play I know there is a cute and fluffy NPC who sells PK protection for 1 day for LANT, and also I read somewhere t's relatively cheap.

#37 RadiantHelper

RadiantHelper

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 389 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:46 PM

Please, to all that is right, PLEASE, make changes. Since I started (which was when the game first released in the US) I have seen nothing but a snowball effect of the game rolling downhill. Some changes are cool, but most of them are nothing more than an insult to those that wish to play free. If nothing else, I'm ESPECIALLY, tired of being PK'ed when I'm trying to run quests or moving from one city to the next. If you're going to keep the free range PK, at least limit it to the outer edges of the maps, so that people can't just camp spawn points, or close to them and just follow people to kill them. This is INCREDIBLY insulting to those who just want to run dungeons or quests. The issue is only compounded by the only protection being from the cash shop... It started F2P, keep it that way. There's a whole list of things that need to be corrected. The PK ability, the char's stats need to be fixed (it seems the races that were OP in S1, just switched in S2, and the rest stayed the same), the cash shop issue needs to be rectified (in the sense that the economy of the game looks about as bad as the ass end of a walrus), and the OP status of high level items. Game was fine in S1, the only changes that really needed to be made were the OP races, which are still around). All I'm saying is Gravity has some good games, and lost sight of the player base, when the game got big. I remember we could give our input on updates to the game and if no one liked them they were taken back. That was a great system. Please, PLEASE, Gravity, bring this game back from the brink and correct the problems. I have faith in you. 

few things you have completely wrong

extremely cheap PK protection sold by merchants in every main city.

Not entirely sure what you mean by OP classes switched and rest stayed the same? 

Not sure what your relation between cash shop being fixed and the games economy being out of whack have anything to do with each other

OP status of high lvl items? arent higher lvl items supposed to be better than low lvl ones? or do you mean OP as in overpriced? in which case sure mall wise to + them and compound them its a bit insane, but i would think that end game gear SHOULD be expensive to make highly +ed

game was not FINE in s1, it was iffy, the problem in s2 is heavy dependence on mall and how crazy the dmg on bosses is

i dont ever remember there being a time when we could put our input into the game, i remember an update being cancelled only once.

and dont bother having faith, these are the people who gave us the current fail battlefield and just as horrible of a Halloween event

#38 Tidus79001

Tidus79001

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 380 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:57 PM

This is really wonderful news. It may have taken 5 1/2 years for this overdue change as it relates to the development of Requiem but I am glad that the day is almost upon us (December 1, 2013). Let us hope that this change isn’t too little too late (just for the record I for one don’t think that it is!)

I have said in the past that a large part of the issues that have kept Requiem from succeeding is that Gravity Co Ltd (Korea). As it was Gravity Interactive (USA) had it hands tied and had no true or real control to implement its own ideas or to act upon the will of the community of Requiem players. Having no access to the source code or authority to the authorize any changes this left Gravity Interactive in the unenviable position of being in the middle & having its hands tied while stuck between an unresponsive parent company on one side and an angry player base on the other side. Furthermore communication between the Gravity Interactive (USA) and Gravity Co Ltd (Korea) were further complicated and made difficult by the language barrier that naturally existed due to the geographical location of each respective division of the company.

I always felt that Requiem has been and is one the most unique free to play MMORPG games that I have tried. The game always has had potential and I have always been a bit disappointed that it had been squandered due to poor management of the game (all I have ever wanted for this game is to see it succeed as I have always felt it deserved the chance to do just that) . Also it was frustrating to see wasted opportunities such as the Facebook/Kayldo client that finally brought a lot of new players but became hindered and doomed to failure because issues were not fixed (many of these old issues dating all the way back to the days of the closed beta, which for the record I am stating that I personally have been with the game since day one of the closed beta), the game wasn’t updated to make it more intuitive to new players nor was new content added to retain or keep those players interested in continuing to play Requiem.

Now that Gravity Interactive (USA) is finally being given control and access to the source code they have authority to make any changes that they wish. Finally they can implement their own ideas and make changes that are reflective of the will of the community of Requiem players. Gravity, listen now and hear our voice, the voice of the players of Requiem and make this game great just as it has always deserved. You can no longer shield yourselves from direct criticism since all future failures or successes now rest solely at your feet. I understand there will be a learning period as also growing pains as you become intimately familiar with the code of the game and become fluent it being able to manipulate this code but that doesn’t mean that you have an indefinite honeymoon period with the players of Requiem nor will we will be forever patient if fixes to issues, improvement to the game and if new content is never seen. You will be judged as to what you do with the game going forward (positive and negative) so as a word of advice from the players of Requiem to Gravity Interactive we sincerely suggest that you make it count.

I for one am personally excited as to what the future might now hold for requiem.

1) Make the game Windows 8 compatible - this means both the desktop client and Facebook/Kalydo client (new PC’s come with Windows 8 and it unacceptable to not have compatibility with the most current Windows OS)
2) Allow players to connect to the Nova Facebook/Kalydo server via the desktop client)
3) Rozen and other remaining world continents that
4) Additional races that are part of the Requiem lore
5) Crafting system
6) Can we have the name Bloodymare back?
7) Bring back the original Bloodymare theme music (the Memento Mori music is uninspired)

Ok so here is what I want. If they added all of this it would be practically be a "Season 3" all on its own!

• Crafting system (why do we have not crafting system in this modern MMORPG). See the quoted suggestions at the end of this reply for details.
  • New maps. Rozen anyone? (new map means: new zone with never before seen terrain and content. Content being new quests, new dungeons and new battlegrounds)
  • New races. You can never have too many (4 races is much too little for us to choose from).
  • More variety in armor appearance. Too often character of the same level & class look the same due to very limited options in gears choice.
  • More options in character appearance (characters of the same race & class look too much the same due to very limited choices for customization of appearance/physical traits.
  • Make it possbile to change the appearance & physical traits on existing characters (make this a item mall service).
  • Bring back the season 1 special effects blood, death, terrain details & animation, and restore the full use of effects from the havok physics engine. You can add the option for the player to turn on & off these feature from the client therefore giving the player the option of choice in regards to graphic quality & details vs performance. Choice is always good (Nerfing features in your game = nuetered game & unhappy players who miss the uniqueness that they used to enjoy in the game. Put back all of the horror into the worlds first MMORGP).
  • Bring back the original Bloodymare title screen music. The Memento Mori title screen music is boring. The orignal music had much more atmosphere of horror, dread and tension to it.

ORIGINAL THREAD http://forums.warppo...2?hl=1304898330

What I'm about to suggest is way to complex for the minds of our devs, so we'll never see it in game, but I'll say it anyway.

They could substitute the traditional crating with a more Requiem style crafting. Instead of flower gathering, fishing, tailoring we could have a way to create upgrades for our Temperions. Since Temperions are more than 50% mechanical, we could use the, already useless, junk mobs drop to create small upgrades for our robotic bodies. Something like creating implants, we could have special NPC's that could install them for a fee, lant ofc we already have too much Mall :bang:... :thumb:
The implants could enhance you're body with a few passive bonuses, non too OP ofc. These could go from more defense, to certain resistances, more move speed, etc...you get the idea. It wouldn't be balance breaking because everyone could do it, no mall needed.

Nice too dream, but like i said above, never gonna happen...simply cause no money will be in it for the devs.

I like this idea. It would make crafting in Requiem unique & we would get something more than EXP from just killing mob after mob after mob of monsters. To make it profitable for Gravity they could reduce the lant cost & required materials cost of crafting upgrades for basic & premium players (that way more subscriptions are sold since players would have to subscribe to get access to this benefit).

Edited by Tidus79001, 22 November 2013 - 07:50 AM.

#39 Mykey

Mykey

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1607 posts
  • LocationPrypiat
  • Server:Prypiat

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:27 PM

LOL... Tidus still busy quoting himself.

#40 Skid

Skid

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1034 posts
  • Server:Warframe/Smite

Posted 20 November 2013 - 08:49 PM

LOL... Tidus still busy quoting himself.

ikr
also I didn't read it, you?

#41 RadiantHelper

RadiantHelper

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 389 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 09:07 PM

ikr

dont read it...will make you weep for humanity

#42 Mykey

Mykey

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1607 posts
  • LocationPrypiat
  • Server:Prypiat

Posted 21 November 2013 - 04:39 AM

ikr

dont read it...will make you weep for humanity

Not going to bother reading it. Besides there is enough real sadness in humanity, I can skip this one.

#43 Mayo

Mayo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1676 posts
  • Server:Valdesermine

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:23 PM

qouting and..qouting and..

#44 LadyArthur

LadyArthur

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 702 posts
  • LocationWhere alcohol and cookies rule
  • Server:Alcohol City

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:37 PM

time will tell if things will change or not.

#45 sonemere

sonemere

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2350 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:31 AM

after everything that has come to pass in the past years since u released ST/ET...

i find it hard to believe anything out of murica owned requiem could be worth reading. after playing a games with competent community service and actually getting what is posted in forums done.. why should i have any faith in this?

prove it on dec 1st

#46 i7thSlayer

i7thSlayer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 352 posts
  • LocationBulgaria
  • Server:- out of order

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:26 AM

HAH! Poor girl. I saw one girl that accidentally cheered for the other team at a championship game. That's an OKCPS for you, though.

Too true, and HEY! I've been here since they cut the ribon... I'm nothing more than a person that started playing when this game was legit, and not as greedy as a stripper on the north side during three dollar thursday.

Spoiler

#47 edaw6282

edaw6282

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Hammerine 4lyfe

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:18 PM

this is such great news.  i very much hope that the game  edges back toward the bloodymare stage soon.  make open world grinding viable again pls.

#48 Gariath

Gariath

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:45 PM

Hmmm...it remains to be seen but maybe its time to bring up those old dusty battle gears and see the current world! I look forward to meeting old comrades and oppositions alike. :)

Edited by Gariath, 02 January 2014 - 07:45 PM.

#49 Vulcano

Vulcano

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3907 posts
  • LocationPortugal
  • Server:Nova/trifrri server

Posted 11 January 2014 - 01:46 AM

we will see that xD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users