Abnormal Colo T2 prices - Ragnarok 2 Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Abnormal Colo T2 prices

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#1 Haboob

Haboob

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 931 posts
  • LocationBattlegrounds
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:32 AM

T2 Priest weapon is 60 VM 560k BP

T2 SM weapon is 90 VM 840k BP and doll is 50 VM 390k BP = 140 VM 1.2m something BP

Every classes full weapons set costs 840k BP and 90 VM besides ranger which has a 100 VM requirement, Something is wrong here that priest the strongest of Colo class gets such a cheap T2 weapon and SM just gets screwed.

Edited by Haboob, 14 November 2013 - 08:51 AM.

#2 jdmtouch

jdmtouch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1535 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Aranzeb

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:37 AM

very..abnormal...

#3 VidarWolf

VidarWolf

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:42 AM

im sure they forgot( AGAIN) to reduce the price of SM and im not sure but possibly Crescentia items also :|

#4 jhay1825

jhay1825

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1077 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Odin

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:43 AM

Those VM prices are so DAYUM HIGH!!
D:<

#5 LadyRava

LadyRava

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:43 AM

T2 Priest weapon is 60 VM 560k BP

T2 SM weapon is 90 VM 840k BP and doll is 50 VM 390k BP = 140 VM 1.2m something BP

Every classes full weapons set costs 840k BP and 90 VM besides ranger which has a 100 VM requirement, Something is wrong here that priest the strongest of Colo class gets such a cheap T2 weapon and SM just gets screwed.

Wow seriously? This is why I wanted the pricing structure to have been given to us before the patch. We would have had time to ask questions and get WP's reasoning for the prices. Everyone's weapons should cost the same and classes with offhands should have a total weapon cost equal to the cost of the weapon for classes without offhands. If there's a reason not to do it this way we should be told why.

Edited by LadyRava, 14 November 2013 - 08:58 AM.

#6 yuaki123

yuaki123

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:52 AM

Have been trying to get my AOD weap but no luck so I figured i should start farming bp for T2 weap again, after seeing the bp amount: "Ok, i had enough" After seeing the VM requirement: "Ok screw it, no more colo T2 weapon for me!" 

#7 Gluttannie

Gluttannie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 432 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:56 AM

Have been trying to get my AOD weap but no luck so I figured i should start farming bp for T2 weap again, after seeing the bp amount: "Ok, i had enough" After seeing the VM requirement: "Ok screw it, no more colo T2 weapon for me!" 

They said that passing Round 3+ in Colo will start giving VMs as rewards, and getting champ will give you more than it did before. So not all is lost! 

And yes, those different prices are weird indeed.

#8 NuwaChan

NuwaChan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:34 AM

These should be a discounted based on pvp ability 840k BP and 90 VM is a fine default number for

Rangers, Sorcs, and Priests.

But for the rest how about the bp and vm amounts be reduced like this?

20% reduction

Wiz, Sin

30% reduction

Warrior, Knight, Rogue

40% reduction

BM, Monk, Cres, SM,

Edited by NuwaChan, 14 November 2013 - 09:36 AM.

#9 Sehee

Sehee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:47 AM

60 vp hahahahahahaha

-.-

#10 Aeriae

Aeriae

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:57 AM

It isn't just Tier 2, Tier 1 Soulmaker weapons are actually more expensive now than they were yesterday. The handle alone costs as much as a singular weapon, like Assassins' Claw, when it should've gotten lowered like the Sword/Shield for Knights.

#11 LadyRava

LadyRava

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:59 AM

These should be a discounted based on pvp ability 840k BP and 90 VM is a fine default number for

Rangers, Sorcs, and Priests.

But for the rest how about the bp and vm amounts be reduced like this?

20% reduction

Wiz, Sin

30% reduction

Warrior, Knight, Rogue

40% reduction

BM, Monk, Cres, SM,

Not sure I agree with your brackets there. Warriors and Sin are almost as good at pvp as rangers/sorcs/priests and would only merit minimal reduction (if any). I would also move Knight down to the highest reduction category. Not sure where to put Cres and SM, but I think they're better than that. Those reduction percentages are pretty insane too considering how hard it is for any class to get 90 VM, no need to give hand outs to some classes. At most 5%/10%/15%.

However, remember there's going to be major class rebalancing in Decemeber which should (hopefully) take care of any discrepancies between the clases. Since T2 is supposed to be long term pvp gear it doesn't make sense to give some classes a price reduction when they may be just as good as the stong pvp classes in a month.

#12 NuwaChan

NuwaChan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:08 AM

40% would mean 54vm, and 504k that is a lot.

I like knight where it is, we have 2 stuns, a slow, and a damage reduction skill.

Cres could be moved up I was on the fence with them.

I might be overestimating on Wiz, I have seen some really good ones.

#13 Zanbee

Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:09 AM

They said that passing Round 3+ in Colo will start giving VMs as rewards, and getting champ will give you more than it did before. So not all is lost! 

And yes, those different prices are weird indeed.

Yes, the devs realized it was hard to get VMs so they implemented more ways to earn them, one of which is giving the VM's as rewards in Colosseum. 

It does take hard work to get the Tier 2 equipment, but the expected time/days it takes to get them is reasonable in my opinion. 

#14 Haboob

Haboob

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 931 posts
  • LocationBattlegrounds

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:13 AM

Yes, the devs realized it was hard to get VMs so they implemented more ways to earn them, one of which is giving the VM's as rewards in Colosseum. 

It does take hard work to get the Tier 2 equipment, but the expected time/days it takes to get them is reasonable in my opinion. 

Yeah cool but what are you going to do about this unfair pricing disparity of T2 colo?

#15 LadyRava

LadyRava

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:18 AM

So it turns out the stats for T2 gear are worse than Aod H gear. I'm very disappointed by this. Wasn't the point of holding back the gear for months so it could be rebalanced? With the gear coming out when lots of people already have Aod H gear and will be working for Chaos gear, why was it not rebalanced to have better stats? The stats would have made sense if it had been released this summer, but with the current raid gear available its not worth grinding for these levels of victory medals. The additional pvp bonus is pretty small too so its not like it will help in colo much.

Or is this new rune hole supposed to make it worthwhile?

#16 Inquisitore

Inquisitore

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts
  • LocationAmbasciata Akkyliana a Cadwallon

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:22 AM

Who care of T2. With this price even my Knight can get T1 with minimum effort.

CoA equip is even more worthless.

#17 kotakkotak

kotakkotak

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:23 AM

So it turns out the stats for T2 gear are worse than Aod H gear. I'm very disappointed by this. Wasn't the point of holding back the gear for months so it could be rebalanced? With the gear coming out when lots of people already have Aod H gear and will be working for Chaos gear, why was it not rebalanced to have better stats? The stats would have made sense if it had been released this summer, but with the current raid gear available its not worth grinding for these levels of victory medals. The additional pvp bonus is pretty small too so its not like it will help in colo much.

Or is this new rune hole supposed to make it worthwhile?

ya the stats for T2 gear worse than AoD H. But I think its better to change the old T1 gears

VM can have with passing R3. 3 times a day then 3VMs

#18 Frus

Frus

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:24 AM

It takes hard work indeed but for very little reward.. T2 pales in comparison to aod H gears.. Unless the special rune does something magical, I fail to see why anyone would work hard to get. As posted above, these stats are really meant for last summer.. You now released a new gear which is weaker than the old gears..

#19 Haboob

Haboob

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 931 posts
  • LocationBattlegrounds

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:29 AM

It takes hard work indeed but for very little reward.. T2 pales in comparison to aod H gears.. Unless the special rune does something magical, I fail to see why anyone would work hard to get. As posted above, these stats are really meant for last summer.. You now released a new gear which is weaker than the old gears..

True. Now anyone with AoD H gears will just get chaos and ignore T2 completely.

#20 samsam2610

samsam2610

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:37 AM

T2 colo gears are created for pvp loving people. People used to complain about why T1 colo gears are better than coa H -> no point to do coa H, so they re-balanced the tier 2 colo gears. Now, Aod H gears are better than T2 colo gears, and people are complaining about that again???!!!

p/s: I haven't had chance to check out the stats of t2 colo yet, so my opinion is based on the previous comments.

Edited by samsam2610, 14 November 2013 - 10:39 AM.

#21 Maverino

Maverino

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:42 AM

T2 Colo gears should have the same stats as AoD H imo

#22 zJuliusx

zJuliusx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 666 posts
  • LocationFlorida!

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:43 AM

I haven't got on game, Just got home and updating. What is tier 2 Weapon price for warrior if anyone wants to tell me by chance?

#23 LadyRava

LadyRava

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:46 AM

T2 colo gears are created for pvp loving people. People used to complain about why T1 colo gears are better than coa H -> no point to do coa H, so they re-balanced the tier 2 colo gears. Now, Aod H gears are better than T2 colo gears, and people are complaining about that again???!!!

Even if pvp should be weaker statwise than the current raid gear (though Aod H gear is the previous gen raid gear not the current tier), it should still give some value that makes it worthwhile to purchase. If T2 is just supposed to be pvp strong then the pvp bonus should be a significant improvement over the T1 pvp bonus. But it's not, the weapon only gives a little over 1% increase. Considering the huge bump an 8% gave with the T1, a 1% increase from T1 to T2 is pretty small. If T2 was cheap it might still be worth getting, but T2 is insanely expensive, yet not very strong.

#24 NuwaChan

NuwaChan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 439 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:51 AM

Seems pretty fair to me considering the pvp bonus you get (15%- 20%?)

Would put the matk to about 1000 

Endless Core of Chaos
Level: 50
Job: Sorcerer
INT: 211.0 (105.5)
DEX: 53.0 (26.5)
WIL: 51.0 (25.5)
VIT: 157.0 (78.5)
Physical attack power: 86.0 (43.0)
Magic attack power: 869.0 (434.5)
Automatic attack cool down: 4.0 (2.0)
Automatic attack range: 2.0 (1.0)
Precision level: 51.0 (25.5)
Vitality level: 190.0 (95.0)
Acceleration speed: 190.0 (95.0)

GreenSeed Core Staff
Sorcerer
INT 249
DEX 62
WIL 61
VIT 185
Physical attack power 92
Magic attack power 929
Automatic attack cool down 4
Automatic attack range 2
Precision level 61
Vitality level 222
Acceleration speed 222

Immortal Knightage Magic Staff
Level: 50
Job: Sorcerer
INT: 206.0 (103.0)
DEX: 51.0 (25.5)
WIL: 50.0 (25.0)
VIT: 154.0 (77.0)
Physical attack power: 84.0 (42.0)
Magic attack power: 848.0 (424.0)
Automatic attack cool down: 4.0 (2.0)
Automatic attack range: 2.0 (1.0)
Precision level: 51.0 (25.5)
Vitality level: 190.0 (95.0)
Acceleration speed: 190.0 (95.0)
: 960.0 (480.0)

Edited by NuwaChan, 14 November 2013 - 10:54 AM.

#25 Haboob

Haboob

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 931 posts
  • LocationBattlegrounds

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:56 AM

p/s: I haven't had chance to check out the stats of t2 colo yet, so my opinion is based on the previous comments.

They want to you to PvM or PvP and tried to promote more PvPness by releasing that 5v5 arena this patch as well. It should be the players choice on what to play and PvP or PvM gear should be equal at all times. This obviously isnt the case since Choas and even AoD H gear beats T2 leaving PvPers with a sick taste in their mouth.

T2 should equal Chaos stats but different bonus's. I dont want to as a PvPer be forced to attend Choas because T2 will be crappy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users