#1 Insanita

Insanita

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1727 posts
  • LocationAway from you!
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 October 2010 - 01:16 AM

Many people accidentally sell/destroy items in their bags. This can be fixed if there was an option added when you right click on ANY item in your inventory that said "LOCK." This means that the player cannot sell/destroy or remove from their inventory any other way. Of course there would also need to be an option when you right click the item to "UNLOCK" if the player ever decides to sell/destroy the item.

If that idea worked correctly, there could be another feature added to "sell entire bag." Currently players need to drag each individual item to sell one by one and there is no "sell all" option. I'm not talking about selling EVERYTHING from all 5 bags at the same time. The player would choose which bag to sell everything from and have a confirmation button to make sure they want to sell.

#2 Nadesh

Nadesh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4987 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 30 October 2010 - 02:05 AM

Good ideas :)

My idea was to be able to lock a full back, and the items from that bag cant be destroyed or selled but can be switched to equip/unequip or consume, but your idea is better.

Also, they could add a new tag (instead of only have one slot) in the NPC Sellers to display the selled items, that way the player can see if sold something by mistake.

#3 EphraimWitchwood

EphraimWitchwood

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 364 posts
  • LocationAt my computer. Like, all the time.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 October 2010 - 08:28 PM

Damn good idea. There's another game I used to play (that I won't mention for rules related reasons) that added a system similar to that in, and people LOVE it.

#4 DrAg0r

DrAg0r

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • LocationValdes

Posted 31 October 2010 - 08:42 AM

Very good Idea, Recently I destroyed a S1 headband by mistake on one of my rerolls http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/icon_banghead.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users