Suggest> SACRIFICE Skill & Delet Character - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Suggest> SACRIFICE Skill & Delet Character

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Castanho

Castanho

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:That one

Posted 17 November 2013 - 06:12 PM

Delet Character

I think it would be a lot better if when we want to delete some character it just get deleted on the same time.

Oh yeah, but you can get hacked and someone delete your char, then with this, a implementation of a password to lock/unlock every char on the accout.

You select the chars you want to keep more safety on the account then you "lock" him with a password (of course, not the same of your account)

Sacrifice Skill / Boting

We all know whac turn boting worth are the sacrifice.

Them, my proposal are to turn the skill on a %chance to excite the mobs in a range area, and a bigger cooldown, like 30 seconds, on this way, bot will get worthless, because the knight, cahmpion will do the work of luring, but the time must be active to kill, heal, run for safety, turn back to the battle.

The way it work actually you can sacri the whole time, mobs will focus you 85% of the time and you can bot a cleric healling ad bot a champ/mage killing with aoe, and you can sleep or go to the party.

#2 EmoCutt

EmoCutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1963 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:49 PM

Delet Character

I think it would be a lot better if when we want to delete some character it just get deleted on the same time.

Oh yeah, but you can get hacked and someone delete your char, then with this, a implementation of a password to lock/unlock every char on the accout.

You select the chars you want to keep more safety on the account then you "lock" him with a password (of course, not the same of your account)

Sacrifice Skill / Boting

We all know whac turn boting worth are the sacrifice.

Them, my proposal are to turn the skill on a %chance to excite the mobs in a range area, and a bigger cooldown, like 30 seconds, on this way, bot will get worthless, because the knight, cahmpion will do the work of luring, but the time must be active to kill, heal, run for safety, turn back to the battle.

The way it work actually you can sacri the whole time, mobs will focus you 85% of the time and you can bot a cleric healling ad bot a champ/mage killing with aoe, and you can sleep or go to the party.

I agree 100% with the delete char thing, but then again, 24 hours isnt much waiting time. Also you can just make a new acct. ;p

The sacrifice skill isnt just for botters, i find it especially useful when im dual clienting, leveling alone, or king farming. Sometimes the king goes straight to my cleric, and my champ having sacri is essential to keep my cleric alive :P

#3 Castanho

Castanho

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1549 posts
  • LocationGarden of Aru
  • Server:That one

Posted 18 November 2013 - 02:44 AM

Yes, I agree with you, emocutt, but we all know actually this is what turn the boting worth.

About the deleting, yes, 24 aren't much but looks like when you're playing and immediatly want to start again with something new, no errors, and want to use the same name.

#4 DigitalKitten

DigitalKitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4996 posts
  • Server:Leonis, Draconis

Posted 01 December 2013 - 10:06 AM

The sacrifice skill does a huge difference into the worlds of PvP. Here's a typical scenario:

You and your buddies are protecting the crystal in Crystal defenders, but they keep hitting your mage and cleric.. you don't want this because the mage can kill the knight easier in the other team, and your cleric heals and buffs. 

So you (as a knight) run up to the people that are hitting who ever it might be and they start hitting you instead due to sacrifice. 

They're currently working on combating the botting in a different way, I think you've seen prison since the update? :)

Edited by DigitalKitten, 01 December 2013 - 10:06 AM.

#5 Logi

Logi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1060 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 01 December 2013 - 11:27 AM

You can use taunt to get a boss to follow you and the cooldown is very short. You can introduce a pvp sacrifice, and delete the all purpose version.

#6 Hiced

Hiced

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationBrasilia, Brazil
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 16 March 2014 - 12:31 PM

Hi all,

Sacrifice is a great skill for a knight or champion to have.

but it seems very hard to  find.

I was told that low lvl ghost drop it. Is it true?? If not, where can I find Sacrifice???

Thank you.

#7 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 16 March 2014 - 02:58 PM

It does drop from Ghosts, you can sometimes find players selling it as well in Junon.

I think ghosts on Luna drop it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users