Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2790 posts
  • Twitter:@akupuff
  • LocationMexico
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 March 2015 - 05:24 AM

Floor 60 is the hardest one of the 80-Floor run by far. Still, with some reductions, you can tank her and her mobs, as long as you don't get mobbed by a lot of other mobs in the floor and/or Doppel.

My gears in that floor are:

Abysmal Knight Helm [Leib Olmai] (She is boss AND demi-human)

3D Glasses (Extra neutral resist)

Ninja Scroll (Could do Hankie for more resist)

Glittering Jacket [Sasquatch] LUK+3 (It's no Hatii, but helps a lot)

+9 Glorious Morning Star (The damage boost is great. Can't wait to have it +12 :P)

Valk Shield [Thara] (The slaves will destroy you if you use Alice Shield)

+9 FAW [Raydric] EA10 (Standard stuff. Could also do +9 Immune HBP)

+7 Temp DEX Boots EA4/Bear's Power (When it procs, you kill her before you know it XD)

Medal of Honor x2

VIP Buffs (Once in level 50, you can exit, rebuff these and reenter for extra help)

Takoyaki

HP Up Potion

+20 STR and VIT Foods

If you don't have a Sasquatch/Hatii armor, you could use a Fire Armor for her Magnum Break, use a high-Defense armor or another status inducing card. The strategy is to isolate her and get a clear shot. You can kill her mobs to do so, but they may take a while to all die because of Laurell. A trick I do to separate her is to put up a Demonic Fire and Thorn Wall to make a Fire Wall. Walk through it and the mobs will get stuck for a moment so you can get the crucial aim on her. Remember to clear as much mobs as you can ESPECIALLY Doppel XD If both MVP's gang up on you, it's game over. Be patient, clear the mobs, walk slowly and pray they're not ganged up together.

#302 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts
  • LocationRagnarok Online

Posted 18 March 2015 - 05:26 AM

Your guide is spot on Aku, I tried to film this yesterday but had an issue x.x (filming while working is a bad idea) so I didn't get to post it =[

If no hatii, I use unfrozen fire

#303 Akupuff

Akupuff

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2790 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 18 March 2015 - 05:49 AM

Thanks.  :p_laugh:  Your videos teach a lot of basic Gene strats and help develop my RO Basic Knowledge and Strategy building, so I'm glad you think I'm spot-on. My next challenge is to kill FBH in ET. >:3 Also, Faceoworm and Fenrir X_X

#304 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 18 March 2015 - 06:25 AM

I went to the 60 level, how can you guys deal with the Cenia MVP? Thx

Sera, quick bombing and ygg seeds. She ain't easy.

#305 ForteGS

ForteGS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 641 posts
  • Server:Elitists player

Posted 19 March 2015 - 03:37 PM

Cenia is the only problem for me, sometimes i cant kill her, because is coming with doppel Q__Q

#306 DarkDan

DarkDan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1280 posts
  • Server:Valk

Posted 19 March 2015 - 06:02 PM

I just roll with a +12 kk CEB, +12 Cranial Immune Shield, and +9 Immune HBP on that floor. +12 kvm mace helps also. I slow creep and kill off some of the Bio2's. Doppel doesn't scare me much. Just don't let the mob get too big. Bomb and CC the extras when the mob gets large. If you get sloppy on that floor you can die. 

#307 Cyberrok

Cyberrok

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1265 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 10:05 PM

Yah, just thinner the mobs first before dealing with MVP.

#308 AMNBrasil

AMNBrasil

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 14 May 2015 - 02:17 AM

Hi, I newbie with this class, I wonder what stats, skills and gears are priority for Geneticist full MVP.

#309 Akupuff

Akupuff

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2790 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 14 May 2015 - 06:21 AM

If you don't have the budget, it will be a bit hard getting optimanl gears, but good things can be done with minimal gear.

For the stats, STR, INT and VIT are the ones you need to balance in the lower levels. If you want to bomb strong from the get-go, you need some STR. If you want to CC to level faster, focus on INT. VIT has to have something regardless of what orientation you choose. If you want a full MVP'er, you need to balance STR and INT, leaving VIT as the secondary (but equally important).

For the lower levels, try to get something like this:

STR - 90

AGI - 1

VIT - 50-70

INT - 90

DEX - 40-60

LUK - 1

Nice STR to bomb, nice INT for leveling, VIT to tank in both scenarios and DEX to help with the CC cast and also as preparation for the 120 DEX build at end-game.

Following the mid-low levels, you may want to up your VIT to 90 to gain HP, tank better and make better use of HBP. Then, you have to make a choice: Do you want more damage or do you want to reach 120 DEX faster? If you choose the former, you need to pump your INT to 100 to deal some more damage. If you choose the latter, start pumping DEX up until 120 points for the rest of your levels. Though, this is only optimal if you can purchase a pair of Tempora DEX boots by that time.

Ok, so, the skills. 

The first thing you want is to get Cart_Remodeling.pngCart Remodeling up to 5, then Cart_Cannon.pngCart Cannon to 5, then Cart_Boost_%28Geneticist%29.pngCart Boost to 5. I think everyone will agree on this one.

After that, you need Fire_Expansion.pngFire Expansion 5, so start getting the pre-requisites. When you get that, you can pump Demonic_Fire.pngDemonic Fire to 5 too. 

After that, going for Crazy_Vines.pngCrazy Vines would be the better option if you want MVP build. You can go just to level 5 or pump it up at 10.

Then, it's all about preferences and habits. People could tell you to go for Sword Mastery for extra damage. If you WoE, Hallucination or Howl of Mandragora may come a priority. If you want to brew, then grab the Farmacy and Mix Cooking. It's all about what you want to do.

Lastly, the gears...

Oh, boy, is this one the funniest. First of all, you need to take into account your budget. 'What can you buy?' is the question.

-Weapon-

Most people would agree that a 13413.png+7-+9 Twin Edge of Naght Seiger [3] is the best option. You need to card it with 3x Archer Skeleton cards for maximum damage. +7 ones go for 80-100m in Ragial. +9 ones go for 150m. The card itself goes for 7-10m. This is the better option because it's straightforward: get it to +7, put 3 Archer Skeletons, shoot things. Hits mediums for 100% (which most leveling options are), nice ATK and one-handed. Versatile, for short. If you have the budget, getting a +12 would be ideal.

Next option is an 16000.pngErde [2]. This weapon is my favorite, but it's not exactly newbie friendly. For one, for it to really shine, you need good malandgo enchants in it. On the flip-side, you can enchant it, so it can be specialized into what you need. For Instacast, you can put some Spell Enchants. For damage, you can put ExpertArcher Enchants. Being a level 3 weapon, you can upgrade it to +7 easier, but it gives out less ATK. Also, the clean weapon is way cheaper, but as I said, you need enchants to make it work and you would need to enchant several to have a set. The Sword works in all scenarios. Put 2x Archer Skeletons in it too.

Other weapons come as even MORE specialized. Let's no get into them too much. Choose the sword for versatility. You can make yourself some nice Erdes or Hurricane Furies when you leveled up.

-Accesories and Insta-Cast-

Ok, so the next question is: Can you achieve InstaCast? If th answer is no: then get yourself either a Phen accessory or an Orleans Gown. If you can achieve it, then you probably have the Accessory issue covered. Best accessories for InstaCast are RWC Pendants enchanted with double Spell 3. Hard to get, but so good once you do.

For an accessory to put your Phen in there is: 2607.pngClip (cheapest), 2873.pngCat Hand Glove (most versatile and level friendly), 2949.pngSilversmith Bracelet (level heavy, but better than CHG), 2703.pngExpert Ring (for after-cast delay) or 2644.pngThe Sign (dat ATK/MATK%).

Other accessory to consider is 2744.pngSprint Ring, to help the budgetCast. :v

-Garment-

For efficiency, either 2576.pngHeroic Backpack [1] or 2589.pngFallen Angel Wing [1]. The backpack is more versatile once you hit STR/INT/VIT 90, and even helps when you reach 90 DEX. Slap a Raydric Card and it's good to go. Nice offense and defense, make it all around the most versatile. Of course, you need it to +7-+9 for it to even work. +7 ones go for 150m, while +9 ones go for 250m.

Though, the alternative is Fallen Angel Wing and she's the hotter sister in here. She's more specialized, but oh man, does she do that one job better. And don't get it wrong, she still helps in other stats, though not as much as the backpack. The thing with the wings are the enchants. EA10 for even more damage, Spell12-19 for InstaCast. Obviously, it is way more expensive, and needs to be +9 to really shine. +0 is like 120-150m, +7 is 250, and +9 is 550m (last time I checked).

-Headgear-

Either an upgraded Crown of Deceit for insta-cast or a damage increasing headgear, most popular choices being 5359.pngAirship Captain's Hat (budget), 18522.png+9 Evil Marching Hat (best).

If you have a healing Headgear or defensive, you can use that. Really, headgears just add extra, but they don't take away anything if you don't have them. Slap you favorite leveling headgear set and rock on.

If you want damage though, those mentiones help a lot. For middle slots you have 5325.pngRobo Eye (best with high ATK weapons), 18599.pngBlack Devils Mask [1] or [0] (versatile and expensive) or 18771.pngImproved Opera Phantom Mask (budget). For lower headgears you have 5361.pngGangster Scarf/5305.pngPirate Dagger (ATK) and 5362.pngNinja Scroll (MATK).

As I said, the headgears can go many routes depending on scenarios. Choose what you like best and compliments your other gears.

-Shoes-

For all around, 22014.png(Enchanced) Variant Shoes will go a long way. Other alternatives are 2440.pngSprint Shoes (for the set) and...well, not many options. XD

BUT, the shoes you want to pay attention to are the 22008.pngTemporal Boots. Specially the DEX ones. The modern MVP'er knows that these boots are the meta in bombing and you need a pair to be competent. Temporal DEX boots came and changed how many 3rd classes are played. When your DEX is 120, they cut your fixed cast time by 0.5 seconds. May not sound much, but dayum, it helps. It cuts many castings by half. This is the reason you want 120 DEX to begin with.

And that's not all! They can be enchanted too! The first enchant depends on what do you want for your build. EA is for damage, Spell is for instacast and the rest don't matter. :v

The second enchant is the tricky one. Not only is it random but it defined the real purpose of the boots. The better ones for your case are Lucky Day, Bear's Power and Runaway Magic. I suggest you read a guide to familiarize with each enchant.

Most people would tell you to get Luck Day first, and they would be right. Either that or Bear's Power for soloing. But LD is much more versatile.

-Armors-

Get a 2346.pngset of elementals and some nice 2365.pngOrleans Gowns. There is not much to it. The elementals will help you survive certain MVP's, while the Orleans will help you put another accessory that is not Phen. If you can afford it, buy an Orleans to start off.

-Shields-

A 2115.png+0 Valkyria Shield will get you far. If not, some racial cheap shields will suffice. :v Really, not much to it. Just remember that you're going to need an Alice Card for that Valk shield eventually.

SO, in terms of gears, the list described imo the ath you should consider when building your set.

Weapon->Phen or Orleans->Garment->Headgear->Shoes->Armors->Shield

You can move shoe to last if the Temp Boots are too much.

Well, that was fun :v Hope it helps.

Edited by Akupuff, 14 May 2015 - 07:01 AM.

#310 4782131221082418730

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2370 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 06:33 AM

My new Setup

120 Int

120 Dex

90Str

70 Vit

rest luk

+9 EMH Kiel

Kiel Mid

Pencil

HF

+9 Gef Robe

Faceworm skin High Dex with menblatt

+12 Dex boots EA4/Lucky Day

2 physical Rings with Dex +3 card

+Bless

OMG.SO GOOD.lol Dont need to buy bomb now .

#311 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 14 May 2015 - 06:43 AM

Sera or Dieter?

My new Setup
120 Int
120 Dex
90Str
70 Vit
rest luk

+9 EMH Kiel
Kiel Mid
Pencil
HF
+9 Gef Robe
Faceworm skin High Dex with menblatt
+12 Dex boots EA4/Lucky Day
2 physical Rings with Dex +3 card
+Bless

OMG.SO GOOD.lol Dont need to buy bomb now .

#312 4782131221082418730

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2370 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 06:44 AM

Sera or Dieter?

i have both lol . Sera is my fav

#313 AMNBrasil

AMNBrasil

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 01:31 PM

If you don't have the budget, it will be a bit hard getting optimanl gears, but good things can be done with minimal gear.

For the stats, STR, INT and VIT are the ones you need to balance in the lower levels. If you want to bomb strong from the get-go, you need some STR. If you want to CC to level faster, focus on INT. VIT has to have something regardless of what orientation you choose. If you want a full MVP'er, you need to balance STR and INT, leaving VIT as the secondary (but equally important).

For the lower levels, try to get something like this:

STR - 90

AGI - 1

VIT - 50-70

INT - 90

DEX - 40-60

LUK - 1

Nice STR to bomb, nice INT for leveling, VIT to tank in both scenarios and DEX to help with the CC cast and also as preparation for the 120 DEX build at end-game.

Following the mid-low levels, you may want to up your VIT to 90 to gain HP, tank better and make better use of HBP. Then, you have to make a choice: Do you want more damage or do you want to reach 120 DEX faster? If you choose the former, you need to pump your INT to 100 to deal some more damage. If you choose the latter, start pumping DEX up until 120 points for the rest of your levels. Though, this is only optimal if you can purchase a pair of Tempora DEX boots by that time.

Ok, so, the skills. 

The first thing you want is to get Cart_Remodeling.pngCart Remodeling up to 5, then Cart_Cannon.pngCart Cannon to 5, then Cart_Boost_%28Geneticist%29.pngCart Boost to 5. I think everyone will agree on this one.

After that, you need Fire_Expansion.pngFire Expansion 5, so start getting the pre-requisites. When you get that, you can pump Demonic_Fire.pngDemonic Fire to 5 too. 

After that, going for Crazy_Vines.pngCrazy Vines would be the better option if you want MVP build. You can go just to level 5 or pump it up at 10.

Then, it's all about preferences and habits. People could tell you to go for Sword Mastery for extra damage. If you WoE, Hallucination or Howl of Mandragora may come a priority. If you want to brew, then grab the Farmacy and Mix Cooking. It's all about what you want to do.

Lastly, the gears...

Oh, boy, is this one the funniest. First of all, you need to take into account your budget. 'What can you buy?' is the question.

-Weapon-

Most people would agree that a 13413.png+7-+9 Twin Edge of Naght Seiger [3] is the best option. You need to card it with 3x Archer Skeleton cards for maximum damage. +7 ones go for 80-100m in Ragial. +9 ones go for 150m. The card itself goes for 7-10m. This is the better option because it's straightforward: get it to +7, put 3 Archer Skeletons, shoot things. Hits mediums for 100% (which most leveling options are), nice ATK and one-handed. Versatile, for short. If you have the budget, getting a +12 would be ideal.

Next option is an 16000.pngErde [2]. This weapon is my favorite, but it's not exactly newbie friendly. For one, for it to really shine, you need good malandgo enchants in it. On the flip-side, you can enchant it, so it can be specialized into what you need. For Instacast, you can put some Spell Enchants. For damage, you can put ExpertArcher Enchants. Being a level 3 weapon, you can upgrade it to +7 easier, but it gives out less ATK. Also, the clean weapon is way cheaper, but as I said, you need enchants to make it work and you would need to enchant several to have a set. The Sword works in all scenarios. Put 2x Archer Skeletons in it too.

Other weapons come as even MORE specialized. Let's no get into them too much. Choose the sword for versatility. You can make yourself some nice Erdes or Hurricane Furies when you leveled up.

-Accesories and Insta-Cast-

Ok, so the next question is: Can you achieve InstaCast? If th answer is no: then get yourself either a Phen accessory or an Orleans Gown. If you can achieve it, then you probably have the Accessory issue covered. Best accessories for InstaCast are RWC Pendants enchanted with double Spell 3. Hard to get, but so good once you do.

For an accessory to put your Phen in there is: 2607.pngClip (cheapest), 2873.pngCat Hand Glove (most versatile and level friendly), 2949.pngSilversmith Bracelet (level heavy, but better than CHG), 2703.pngExpert Ring (for after-cast delay) or 2644.pngThe Sign (dat ATK/MATK%).

Other accessory to consider is 2744.pngSprint Ring, to help the budgetCast. :v

-Garment-

For efficiency, either 2576.pngHeroic Backpack [1] or 2589.pngFallen Angel Wing [1]. The backpack is more versatile once you hit STR/INT/VIT 90, and even helps when you reach 90 DEX. Slap a Raydric Card and it's good to go. Nice offense and defense, make it all around the most versatile. Of course, you need it to +7-+9 for it to even work. +7 ones go for 150m, while +9 ones go for 250m.

Though, the alternative is Fallen Angel Wing and she's the hotter sister in here. She's more specialized, but oh man, does she do that one job better. And don't get it wrong, she still helps in other stats, though not as much as the backpack. The thing with the wings are the enchants. EA10 for even more damage, Spell12-19 for InstaCast. Obviously, it is way more expensive, and needs to be +9 to really shine. +0 is like 120-150m, +7 is 250, and +9 is 550m (last time I checked).

-Headgear-

Either an upgraded Crown of Deceit for insta-cast or a damage increasing headgear, most popular choices being 5359.pngAirship Captain's Hat (budget), 18522.png+9 Evil Marching Hat (best).

If you have a healing Headgear or defensive, you can use that. Really, headgears just add extra, but they don't take away anything if you don't have them. Slap you favorite leveling headgear set and rock on.

If you want damage though, those mentiones help a lot. For middle slots you have 5325.pngRobo Eye (best with high ATK weapons), 18599.pngBlack Devils Mask [1] or [0] (versatile and expensive) or 18771.pngImproved Opera Phantom Mask (budget). For lower headgears you have 5361.pngGangster Scarf/5305.pngPirate Dagger (ATK) and 5362.pngNinja Scroll (MATK).

As I said, the headgears can go many routes depending on scenarios. Choose what you like best and compliments your other gears.

-Shoes-

For all around, 22014.png(Enchanced) Variant Shoes will go a long way. Other alternatives are 2440.pngSprint Shoes (for the set) and...well, not many options. XD

BUT, the shoes you want to pay attention to are the 22008.pngTemporal Boots. Specially the DEX ones. The modern MVP'er knows that these boots are the meta in bombing and you need a pair to be competent. Temporal DEX boots came and changed how many 3rd classes are played. When your DEX is 120, they cut your fixed cast time by 0.5 seconds. May not sound much, but dayum, it helps. It cuts many castings by half. This is the reason you want 120 DEX to begin with.

And that's not all! They can be enchanted too! The first enchant depends on what do you want for your build. EA is for damage, Spell is for instacast and the rest don't matter. :v

The second enchant is the tricky one. Not only is it random but it defined the real purpose of the boots. The better ones for your case are Lucky Day, Bear's Power and Runaway Magic. I suggest you read a guide to familiarize with each enchant.

Most people would tell you to get Luck Day first, and they would be right. Either that or Bear's Power for soloing. But LD is much more versatile.

-Armors-

Get a 2346.pngset of elementals and some nice 2365.pngOrleans Gowns. There is not much to it. The elementals will help you survive certain MVP's, while the Orleans will help you put another accessory that is not Phen. If you can afford it, buy an Orleans to start off.

-Shields-

A 2115.png+0 Valkyria Shield will get you far. If not, some racial cheap shields will suffice. :v Really, not much to it. Just remember that you're going to need an Alice Card for that Valk shield eventually.

SO, in terms of gears, the list described imo the ath you should consider when building your set.

Weapon->Phen or Orleans->Garment->Headgear->Shoes->Armors->Shield

You can move shoe to last if the Temp Boots are too much.

Well, that was fun :v Hope it helps.

Thanks a lot! Rate this build full MVP.

Stats:

Str 90

Agi 1

Vit 96

Int 120

Dex 120

Luk 20

Skills:

http://irowiki.org/~...FqsrakKrA2eakwY (some points left over, what do you suggest where to put the remaining skills?).

#314 chr0nicles

chr0nicles

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 267 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 15 May 2015 - 05:50 AM

1 point on blood sucker, it'll help proc-ing eddga hat / fullmoon costume if you plan on wearing them.

if its for MVP build, before putting 10 points straight on crazy vines, try experience lower level ones first.

i find lv 2 is quite suffice for removing pneuma/bomb, 8 out of 10.

around 1-2 tries for beez's magnetic earth, for recasting demonic fire.

#315 AMNBrasil

AMNBrasil

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 06:43 AM

1 point on blood sucker, it'll help proc-ing eddga hat / fullmoon costume if you plan on wearing them.

if its for MVP build, before putting 10 points straight on crazy vines, try experience lower level ones first.

i find lv 2 is quite suffice for removing pneuma/bomb, 8 out of 10.

around 1-2 tries for beez's magnetic earth, for recasting demonic fire.

Blood Sucker is useful in MVP? What about Crazy Vines, if I put in level 2 where I put the rest of the skills left over?

#316 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 07:42 AM

I use Blood sucker 1 and CV 5 on my Gene's.

Blood sucker not only helps with what Chr0n said, but it can also interrupt MVPs skill casts (if they're interrupt-able) 

#317 AMNBrasil

AMNBrasil

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 420 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 09:03 AM

I use Blood sucker 1 and CV 5 on my Gene's.

Blood sucker not only helps with what Chr0n said, but it can also interrupt MVPs skill casts (if they're interrupt-able) 

OK... now do not know where to put the skills of second and third class, can you help me?

Skills:

http://irowiki.org/~...FqsrbkFrA2eakwY

#318 Zelnite

Zelnite

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 895 posts
  • Server:Iro - Chaos

Posted 15 May 2015 - 11:33 AM

So can you put blood sucker on valk/ifrit to cancel EQ 0.0?

#319 tshin23

tshin23

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1116 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 11:57 AM

That's ma boooy! :v

I'm gonna post the only Gen vid I made for fun. xD

*Poof*

#320 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 12:12 PM

u no kno how2gen doh tommy boi

#321 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts

Posted 15 May 2015 - 12:14 PM

So can you put blood sucker on valk/ifrit to cancel EQ 0.0?

I don't think those skills are interruptable. Though say you bloodsucker Queen Faceworm while in firemode - BS proc will cancel any of her skills, since they can be interrupted. Same with some MVPs using 'summon monster' when they recall their mob

#322 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 04:29 PM

Edited by Havenn, 16 May 2015 - 04:29 PM.

#323 Zelnite

Zelnite

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 05:06 PM

Beautiful as always havenn.

Might you list gears? :D

#324 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 05:49 PM

Yep sorry I forgot to flash them xD.

Bryn.GTB,+12 palace guard,curse lift BFG,+6 temp dex boots runaway magic,+13 erde ea11 2xak, DR FAW EA10, spell3/3 rwc phen/kbc

Thanks man =D

Edited by Havenn, 16 May 2015 - 05:49 PM.

#325 Zelnite

Zelnite

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 16 May 2015 - 06:01 PM

Thanks for the info! Look forward to the future ones ^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users