Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts
  • LocationRagnarok Online
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 December 2014 - 04:20 PM

Ah yea, that snaz is easy mode with gods. I only hit 55k instacast CC when RM procs....if I had it the whole time, that would be cake.

leme get dem yo

P.S. - that mjolnir bombs like a girl

Edited by Havenn, 02 December 2014 - 07:52 AM.

#202 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1802 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 08:55 PM

It's melee, whatever it is deals about 37k damage, since I'm wearing gtb.

Random element attack.

I think if you use bryn + alice + cold proofs, thunder proof and tons of water resist you can prolly do it without a tao.

JT would probably one shot you without a wind armor.

Good thing there are snipable walls on the map. Why tank when you don't have to? ;)

Edited by Zayaan, 01 December 2014 - 08:55 PM.

#203 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 02 December 2014 - 05:00 AM

Guys, I need help, I used to have a biochemist before renewal but things have changed a bit. I got a High merchant and I was wondering if I just need DEX and INT first or DEX STR or a combination of the three stats.

I also wanted to know how do fund your bombs. Do you buy or create them yourself?

Finally I got about 200m. What items are essential for me to get?

Thanks

Edited by MoyuZ777, 02 December 2014 - 05:06 AM.

#204 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 08:38 AM

added new beez vid to main page, sorry its been so long!

#205 leepox

leepox

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 05:16 PM

hi guys, first time genetic here (just turned 100!) is it possible to see your skill trees? I was thinking of putting some stats to sword mastery

#206 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 05:45 PM

Hey there, I don't have a skill build but azzy might have one somewhere in the forums. Sword mastery is totally worth maxing, but get max cc/remodeling first

#207 leepox

leepox

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 11:30 PM

thanks that is very helpful! It will have to be full cc build for me then. But wondering if I should focus on getting blood sucker and fire expansion than trying to get a level 5 crazy vines with whatever stats left :D

Just watched all your videos, makes me even more determined to get to 150 :)

#208 Zelnite

Zelnite

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 895 posts
  • Server:Iro - Chaos

Posted 28 January 2015 - 08:37 PM

is it RM thats giving you instacast when it procs? And do you use the Erde so that it doesnt break with Pyro from dieter? Ill have PK from sera hoping that saccing the added attack for reduc will help. Also What enchants are on the DR Faw in the Bee vid? One last thing is why is demonic fire so important? As im reading it i dont see what is making it so good here in the bee situation.

TIA

#209 Akupuff

Akupuff

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2790 posts
  • Twitter:@akupuff
  • LocationMexico

Posted 28 January 2015 - 08:45 PM

1.- RM gives 200 Int upon activating. It's more than enough to get InstaCast by stats.

2.- He probably is, yeah.

3.- Probably EA enchants.

4.- Demonic Fire is the only way for Genes to activate RM. The boost not only gives InstaCast, it adds a lot of damage to CC as it is calculated by INT. From experience, killing Beez is WAY faster and more efficient with RM active, as he doesn't activates stupid Stone Skin >:( He says it in the video I think.

Hope I'm not wrong.

#210 Zelnite

Zelnite

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 08:51 PM

He mentions some things. ive watched it several times but i guess im missing something. haha thank you!

#211 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 29 January 2015 - 02:39 AM

What is RM?

#212 cory

cory

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1719 posts
  • LocationSt. Pete, FL
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 January 2015 - 04:30 AM

Runaway Magic.  When proc'd, gives user 200 INT for 10 seconds while draining 500 SP? every second.

#213 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 05:58 AM

1.- RM gives 200 Int upon activating. It's more than enough to get InstaCast by stats.

2.- He probably is, yeah.

3.- Probably EA enchants.

4.- Demonic Fire is the only way for Genes to activate RM. The boost not only gives InstaCast, it adds a lot of damage to CC as it is calculated by INT. From experience, killing Beez is WAY faster and more efficient with RM active, as he doesn't activates stupid Stone Skin > :( He says it in the video I think.

Hope I'm not wrong.

All correct you mighty geneticist you

#214 Zelnite

Zelnite

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 10:57 AM

Would love to see mora videos. I love how you go thru what youre wearing and what exactly youre doing, No other genetic videos ive found have done this. Also awesome guides for us that dont have Gods or MVP cards. Cause i know ESL isnt exactly needed. Have you ever thought about doing an ET guide? Only ones ive ever seen all have GTB, mjol, dbl meg, and sleip QQ

#215 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 11:01 AM

I can work on an ET guide this weekend =D I usually just do 1-80 if I go solo genetic so it will likely be just that. If I can convince spikey to duo it with a sura then I will film that too. 

1-80 is nice since you don't need anything too special, GTB is really helpful for Valk/Ifrit/Entweihen but other than that its not required. I have done once sucessful 1-101 run on genetic solo, but I used 24 tokens and it took me 3 hrs......not doing that again anytime soon. lol.

Would you want to see hazy maze mora quest? That's the only one I've ever done tbh and I don't like it very much lol but I can do it if ya want!

I'll try to avoid using GTB in videos that don't absolutely require it from now on since it's not the easiest thing for new genetics to get their hands on.

Thanks again for your positive feedback =D

#216 Zelnite

Zelnite

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 11:11 AM

1-80 would be beautiful! Cant wait to see this, thanks!

Hazy would be cool as well. but i meant to say more* haha sorry about that. /swt

Main thing im personally building for is ET and watching who i believe the best gen on server do it would be awesome. Tho ill have sera for PK. hoping that the reduc is worth the loss of attack from dieter. with similar results.

Thanks for responding!

#217 4782131221082418730

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2370 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 January 2015 - 11:23 AM

any solo ET floor 100 Video?

#218 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 11:40 AM

1-80 would be beautiful! Cant wait to see this, thanks!

Hazy would be cool as well. but i meant to say more* haha sorry about that. /swt

Main thing im personally building for is ET and watching who i believe the best gen on server do it would be awesome. Tho ill have sera for PK. hoping that the reduc is worth the loss of attack from dieter. with similar results.

Thanks for responding!

Oh it definitely is. Once I have my PK gene I should be able to do some more ridiculous things. The damage sacrifice is well worth the reduction buff. Thanks for thinking I am a good gene XD

any solo ET floor 100 Video?

Talking about Entweihen or Seiger? I think I have the video I made the one time I soloed it. But it is so sloppy. My GTB breaks as soon as seiger goes into fury and it's a mess from there (5-6 tokens). Entwiehen is a bit cleaner, but I am confident I can make a really nice video of that floor so once I decide to try the full ET again solo (after Havenn is 175) I'll see if I can make a vi worth posting.

#219 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 29 January 2015 - 09:11 PM

Really interested in seeing that ET video Havenn. Hopefully you can upload it soon!

Hazy would be pretty awesome too.

#220 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 10:58 AM

So I was working on the ET guide last night, but my god I had an awful bout of lag. Due to roommate & his girlfriend on xbox live and my girlfriend doing the TI......it was just a bad time to try to film, the lag was so bad there was more frustration recorded than actual helpful tips. I will run it again tonight or tomorrow on a different gene for your viewing pleasure.

Thanks for your patience!

#221 Zelnite

Zelnite

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 11:02 AM

You cant rush perfection, myself along with others im sure will be happy to wait for something as high quaily in education for the game as you give :D

Edited by Zelnite, 02 February 2015 - 11:02 AM.

#222 Zelnite

Zelnite

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 895 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 12:19 PM

Sorry for double post, but i was noticed your bio 4 solo video. Is there any way to do that with normal player gear? XD ie no gtb or +12 KVM?

#223 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 04:09 PM

Hmm, the kvm is super legit there. I would recommend using atleast a +9 KVM, it's a huge asset to Gene's & Sura's for bio and MVPing (bios and any demi-human) You could use a +12 RTE, Erde EA(AS or Hydra) but it's much less damage. 

Without GTB, you want to wear unfrozen wind armor, if you don't have +12 CEB wear an AK helm, some reduction cards for earth/fire in your headgears. Immune FAW or HBP instead of DR since holy light will now hurt a lot. With DR it'll kill you 1-shot 

Cranial Valk shield, and you should do OK, but you gotta take it slow.

Edited by Havenn, 04 February 2015 - 04:10 PM.

#224 MoyuZ777

MoyuZ777

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2081 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 05 February 2015 - 07:55 AM

Havenn but you used a DR didn't you? It doesn't 1hitKO u?

#225 Havenn

Havenn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6523 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 08:10 AM

I use the DR because I wear Holy armor. Though if you wear Holy without GTB, you will be frozen/thunderstormed by Celia and also 1 shot. Holy+DR only works with GTB

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users