Tiki Tuesday Question lounge 11/26 - Bahooka Tiki Lounge - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Tiki Tuesday Question lounge 11/26

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

#1 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:58 PM

Aloha, everyone. Next week is going to be a light week as far as maintenances go as we will not be in the office on Thursday and Friday for the Thanksgiving holiday. However, I'll still be doing our weekly Tiki Tuesday livestream next week. So settle in, grab a Mai Tai (Trader Vic's Original Recipe) and ask some Qs! 

This week's recipe: The EASTERN SOUR collected by Beachbum Berry , a bourbon cocktail that is pretty easy to make if you don't have a lot of other tiki stuff that nevertheless has that island flavor. If you're not a big fan of rum this is the drink for you. 

2 1/2 oz fresh squeezed orange juice 

3/4 oz fresh lemon juice (approx 1 smallish sized lemon)

1/4 orgeat almond syrup (available at larger liquor stores)

1/4 oz sugar syrup (you can sub in a little bit less agave syrup)

2 oz bourbon or rye

Shake well with plenty of crushed ice. Pour unstrained into a double old-fashioned glass. Sink spent orange and lemon shells into drink. Also crushed ice is pretty essential for a lot of these drinks, as cube ice won't melt fast enough to get the drink to the proper taste and temperature. 

Basil-Hayden-Shamrock-Sour_High-Res-263x

EXDRIVE

Q: Any plan to make gangster scarf tradeabl

A: Yes

Perezoso15

Q: Are there any plans at all to get the pets that don't talk the chance to do so?

A: We might, might be able to figure something out on our end but I will need time to test before I can say for sure. We can submit a request to kRO but it is up to them to do it.

Facekiller

Q: can we please get new MVPs in the summoner?

A: Were hoping to have some free time in december to update him.

Sapphic

Q: what happened to the Stasis over the wall thing?

A: We will remind them of our request

Frike

Q: Any plans on unnerfing the rudolf hairband for this xmas?

A: The SEASONAL EFFECT will be enabled this week.

CharAznable

Q: Any updates on Glast Heim Instance?

A: We are still waiting on the data.

Razzez

Q: I don't see why it can't be, very easily fixed, by just adding to the word filters

A: Whenever we update the word filters in a patch they immediately by pass them because they know exactly what not to use. Also it overwrites everyone's personal filter. The best option is to update your own no spam.

kijanta

Q: Are you planning on something to get rid of old quests that are still stuck in the quest window?

A: We can add quests to that list but often a user needs the quest number in order to continue with quests and we dont want to break characters.

#2 EXDRIVE

EXDRIVE

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Server:iRO Chaos / kRO Baphomet

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:04 PM

Looks delicious :p_love: 

Any plan to make gangster scarf tradeable  :p_laugh:

#3 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:47 PM

Who you gunna' to call?

#4 Perezoso15

Perezoso15

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationGironland~
  • Server:Valk->Chaos

Posted 22 November 2013 - 02:48 PM

I guess i posted it in the old one last time o-o"... Well then...Are there any plans at all to get the pets that don't talk the chance to do so?

#5 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 22 November 2013 - 07:45 PM

can we please get new MVPs in the summoner? maybe Maya, Lady Tanee, Turtle general and Haiti? and can we go back to using MVP drops to summon them? this new system is kinda crap

#6 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 08:07 PM

Yes, a lot of pets are broken performance/dialogue wise. Does KRO just send you bad stuff or what?

Also, what happened to the Stasis over the wall thing?

#7 Frike

Frike

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 23 November 2013 - 02:06 PM

Any plans on unnerfing the rudolf hairband for this xmas?

#8 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront

Posted 23 November 2013 - 02:25 PM

Any updates on Glast Heim Instance?

Any updates on Geffen Magic Tournaments?

#9 Hyperballad

Hyperballad

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts
  • LocationSlovenia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:45 PM

I know it's not strictly a gameplay thing but couldn't you guys re-evaluate or should I say re-negotiate the update policy with Gravity?

The new content should be flowing in automatically with an X month delay.

The whole "tell us what you would like to see and we'll request it from kRO" is kinda sloppy..

Also that way we would be getting the fixed / updated content and not the 1st buggy version which you have to report again.

+ Dragon Breath fix effective kRO April 2013

+ Guild notice not appearing every time you teleport?

+ Does the departure of the Sorc / Warlock / AB / Wanderer hats mean the new ones are coming in? :>

Edited by Hyperballad, 25 November 2013 - 04:47 PM.

#10 Zayaan

Zayaan

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1800 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:55 PM

Can there be a storage NPC next to malangdo culverts entrance? People doing culverts on multiple non-VIP accounts would appreciate it.

Is it possible to disable specific items in WOE? If possible, please revert the change to Lich's Bone Wand from 3/10/2009 maintenance and disable it in WOE.

Can the proc rate of Libra Diadem be increased? It's terrible compared to the other mild wind hats:

Leo Crown            40 procs in 2k arrows
Scorpio Crown        20 procs in 2k arrows
Capricorn Crown        12 procs in 2k arrows
Libra Diadem        1 proc in 2k arrows

Why do mild wind hats only go up to level 4? Would love to see 5-7 made available through future hats.

#11 kijudoav

kijudoav

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 453 posts
  • Server:both.

Posted 24 November 2013 - 10:01 AM

How about this?

Make trade-Ins on classic for Juperos!

#12 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:36 PM

Are you guys going to ask for, anything that's controlled by kRO, or do we have to just wait until they decide to give it to us, and/or update it?

Can you please unbound the Merc Scrolls that are in the boxes?

I know it was brought up last week, & I have been sending in screenshots, of all these zeny spam pm's. I've already said this in my ticket but I'll say it again. I don't see why it can't be, very easily fixed, by just adding to the word filters. All you guys have to do is add the website they are advertising, the dollar amount, & the "U'SD". How hard is that? You already have the filter in place so words like"-_-" can't be said. I use 3 clients, & what's strange is only 2 of the 3 receive these pm's, all day long, regardless of the character I am on, & the location I am at.

The ones walking around, using macros, just doing the chats are bad enough.

#13 Triki

Triki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 01:55 PM

i love commas

#14 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 24 November 2013 - 02:43 PM

That's not what this thread is about...lol

I know this has been asked over & over again but what's happened to the Alchemist Reset? Are you guys waiting for next year? I don't even remember the last time it was done but my guess would be that it's only been twice this year so far.

#15 kijanta

kijanta

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:50 AM

Are you planning on something to get rid of old quests that are still stuck in the quest window?

Yes, I know I can toggle them active/inactive - my inactive window is really messy, though... and I can't stand that! :P The NPC that used to be in Prontera was a good start, if only he worked properly...

#16 CharAznable

CharAznable

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2716 posts
  • LocationWest Pront

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:14 AM

Is there any plan for bringing in "large life potion" to the server? 

#17 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 26 November 2013 - 11:06 AM

When are we getting the next set of updates from this thread? Specifically the rebirth with zeny update. (Dated March 28th, 2012)

#18 Themes

Themes

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 November 2013 - 12:44 PM

The only thing you've got left to put in for Classic from your Q4 thread is the training grounds.

What else do we have to look forward to over December and the beginning of the new year. I remember it being mentioned that with the release of Steam you could be increasing the release rates for the rest of the "end game". We still need Satan Morroc, New World and to argue endlessly about KVM with people who dont actually understand it at all.

#19 Alicesaurus

Alicesaurus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:33 PM

When is the WoE TE update comming for renewal? It was scheduled for late this year last time you mentioned it. Is it still on track for that release date?

#20 Xellie

Xellie

Valkyrie

• RO Fungineering
  • 18610 posts
  • Twitter:@nekoxellie
  • LocationValhalla
  • Server:Europe ban!

Posted 26 November 2013 - 02:37 PM

chair spin?

#21 kijudoav

kijudoav

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 453 posts
  • Server:both.

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:53 PM

Wait, better idea!

How about you make it so one of the advanced rewards for Hugel Prize medals, would be a Gate Keeper-DD!  It has a whole bunch of lv4 weapons, so why not that?

#22 Xord

Xord

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 617 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 01:02 AM

What about adjusting the drops for Champion monsters ? Currently they feel very unrewarding. Both EXP and drop wise.

#23 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:05 AM

Razzez

Q: I don't see why it can't be, very easily fixed, by just adding to the word filters

A: Whenever we update the word filters in a patch they immediately by pass them because they know exactly what not to use. Also it overwrites everyone's personal filter. The best option is to update your own no spam.

With what is being spammed in pm's, & by the bots walking around, this isn't the case. It has nothing to do with anything anyone would normally be saying. It's also not going to be like they will bypass them. They are spamming their website address's. All you have to do is add the website they are using to the word filter. Not "www", or ".com", just the actual site. The second thing they keep doing is using "U'SD". It's not like anyone's going to be saying that. I've been sending in screenshots of over 2 dozen of these things so far. I have even received them when I had all pm's blocked. It doesn't matter where you are either, in town, or in a field.

Can someone please remind me how to update my spam file? I don't know why, with all the screenshots I've sent in, Tech Support never has brought that up.

#24 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas

Posted 27 November 2013 - 02:12 AM

What about adjusting the drops for Champion monsters ? Currently they feel very unrewarding. Both EXP and drop wise.

I've been meaning to ask about this. The Job Exp is very high but the Base is extremely lower. The Base Exp needs to be increased. I was also under the impression these monsters were supposed to give "better" drops. I've hardly gotten ANY drops from any of them & I've killed quite a few. If they have dropped anything it's been no different then the normal drops from the regular monsters.

#25 Xord

Xord

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 617 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:26 AM

Would be nice if they dropped something special. I dont see any reason to take them out. Special hats, OCAs(1%), BBs(1%) or treasure boxes (10-20%) seem like nice incentives on level 100+ champions. Maybe Pure ELu/Orid/Steel/Gold/OVB on lesser level champions.

That being said solid variants are really annoying to kill >_>. 10 times the normal HP ? Come on :o No one likes a 195K HP raydric who drops nothing.

Edited by Xord, 27 November 2013 - 04:27 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users