Finally Doing Something About Over Crowding -_- - Page 2 - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Finally Doing Something About Over Crowding -_-

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#26 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts
  • LocationWhere ever you want me to be.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:53 AM

It might not clear it up 100%, but it would clear it up enough to walk from the entrance to the front desk, at least.

#27 Kandine

Kandine

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts
  • Locationmorroc (45,107)
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 30 March 2014 - 03:31 PM

They "somewhat" fixed the problem by temporarily disabling chatrooms (shift+F11). But it is still better if the walkway(?) going from the portal to the npcs are empty, just like vends cannot be created near kafra storages and some NPCs in Prontera.

#28 EpicGnome

EpicGnome

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 30 March 2014 - 05:17 PM

They "somewhat" fixed the problem by temporarily disabling chatrooms (shift+F11). But it is still better if the walkway(?) going from the portal to the npcs are empty, just like vends cannot be created near kafra storages and some NPCs in Prontera.

Yeah, disabling chatrooms helps but it doesn't cure the problem at all. They just need to code in the walkways and around some of the NPCs they missed. I don't mind people using chatrooms there and vending, its just WHERE they do it thats the biggest problem. I can deal with the occasional lag but Im sure it is worse for some people with lower end computers. The second story of Eden group isn't that bad so that is a good thing. At least the quest boards there are right near the door too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users