3. Skills

4. Gears

5. PvM & PvP

5.1 PvM

5.1.1 Get your zeny

5.2 PvP

6. Gallery

7. Credits

==================================================================================================

1. Introduction Adoramus.png

Adoramus is a single target offensive spell for Arch Bishopsimilar to Mage's bolt where the animation shows the damage hits 10 times but they all connected as one into a single damage. Unlike usual bolt, Adoramus hits 10 times no matter what level, the skill level determines the damage only.

The caster's base level is affecting the damage as well.

The blind and decrease agi effect is based on skill level, means level 10 adoramus have a chance to debuff the enemy with level 10 decrease agi and blind.

This skill is quite costly because cosuming a blue gem each cast but since magnus build is consuming blue gem as well, i don't think this is a problem.

1.1 The Adoramus debuff

As we know, Adoramus has 2 negative debuff which is Agi Decrease and Blind.

Take a note that these 2 effects are incurable means once you get Agi decreased by other AB, you can't remove it with AGI UP.

Yes, you can resist the blind with status or other resistance cards but you can't resist the agi decrease effect!

Unlike normal agi decrease, Adoramus AGI Decrease has 60 seconds duration which is quite short hence the effect is incurable.

Spoiler

Similar to WL's CR Burning effect, in order to inflict the target with this effect, the target must take damage from your adoramus.

Don't expect to agi decrease the enemy if your adoramus is "miss".

2. Main Stats

There are 3 types of major stats which i've been through, but you are free to develop your own style.

2.1 Your style?

• Int - Dex - Luk: This is the basic stats for caster a.k.a get more damage, screw defense, cast or die.
  • 120INT 110DEX 99LUK and the rest goes to VIT for HP. This build have the most damage as well as low casting time, but the caster will have low HP/DEF. This build is good for you that have a solid friend to tank.

• Int - Dex - Vit: This build is for those who likes to solo as well as party. Good damage, Fast to rebuff, and have HP.
  •   120INT 100DEX 95VIT, the rest goes to your preferance. 95VIT for anti-stun as well as poison and some other negative effects, with the bonus 5VIT from Job Level 50, you will get 100VIT which is 100% resistance if each vit gives 1% resistance.

• Int- Luk - Vit: This build focus of defense where LUK and VIT give resistance to status respectively
  • 120INT 99-1xxLUK 95VIT, the rest goes to your preferance. 99LUK for damage because each 3 LUK gives 1Matk. You may get more for resistance.

3. Skills

Sacrament is just to reduce Fixed Buff's cast time(Clementia, etc) not Adoramus because Adoramus is just 2seconds Variable. And with Judgement set's bonus your adoramus will be close to instant even with phen.

Acolyte-Priest skills are same with ME build for AoE.

my build: http://irowiki.org/~...BsOkbdsrAaf1In1

Spoiler

KE level 1 is just to open Praefatio

Heal level 5 because i focus on Angelus 10 for more DEF, for primary heal i use High Heal. Yep, Coluseo Heal will be low but AS Ranger can 1-2 shots TI monsters...spamming coluseo is not nessesary.

Always use Clementia instead of normal Blessing because each 10 Job levels give +1 stat, so JLVL 50 gives additional 5INT and 5 DEX which is about 6MATK

Taking Sacrament path is not nessesary if you have high DEX and seldom do TI or have another AB for sacrament.

You may choose different path such as taking Laudas / Silentum path. The choice is yours.

Gloria? sorry im not gonna spend 1 or 5 skill points for a +10Matk for 10 seconds or 30 seconds...Odin Power gives 70Matk though just 60 seconds but not taking any skill point...so, 10Matk for 30 seconds and eat 5 skill points? no way!

Note: Adoramus has 2 seconds cooldown and you are unable to reduce it. In other words, you have to wait the current adoramus to finish hitting the target before you can cast the next ado.(You can cast lex during the adoramus animation so the next ado will comes with lex)

4. Gears

Well the gears are fixed, Judgement set except Headgears, Accessory, Shield

Judgement set reduce offensive spells by 50%.

Spells: Holy Light, Turn Undead, Magnus Exorcismus, Judex, Adoramus.

Weapon must be Empowered mace of judgement to get the 50% variable reduction.

15030.png Robe of Judgement

2472.png Shoes of Judgement

2570.png Shawl of Judgement

16013.png Mace of Judgement[2] / Empowered Mace of Judgement[1]

Special Gear for special buff:

2156.png Bible of Promise (1st Vol.) [1] / Bible of Promise (2nd Vol.) [1]

Odin Power

Level 1: ATK/MATK +70___DEF/MDEF -20

Level 2: ATk/MATK +100___DEF/MDEF -20

How to get Judgement gear? http://irowiki.org/w..._.26_Warlock.29

The best normal enchant you can get is +2INT +2INT +500HP / +6 MDEF

HP for survival

MDEF for resistance to freeze and others.

While if you have hundreds of coin or a ritual to increase your luck in real life, you can get this .

Spoiler

It is possible to get this enchant even on BoP v.1  :rice:

Note:

More % Matk (PERCENTAGE NOT FLAT) = Higher damage output 

2% Matk > 30+- Matk

Possible Enchants List:

Spoiler

Mace of Judgement[2]

This weapon's slot are not shown in game but you can put 2 cards on it.

Empowered Mace of Judgement[1]

Same as non Empowered, just 1 slot available.

Note: +9 Empowered is able to get Spell Enchant(Selectable like +9 GX/RK's) instead of FS from +0 to +8, just talk to Artifact Researcher, located east of the the lake (mora 148, 98).

Cards for weapon:
Ancient Tree: Increases magic damage on Undead type monsters by 10%.
Hell Apocalypse: Increases magic damage on Demon type monsters by 10%.

Draco Egg: Increases magic damage on Dragon type monsters by 10%.

Cobalt Mineral: Increases magic damage on Formless type monsters by 10%.

Bradium Golem: Increases magic damage on Brute type monsters by 10%.

Naga: Increases magic damage on Fish type monsters by 10%.

Nepenthes: Increases magic damage on Plant type monsters by 10%.

Pinguicula: Increases magic damage on Insect type monsters by 10%.

Headgears and Accessories:

All Matk Headgears: http://db.irowiki.or...ob=214&sort=1,1

Top 3:

1st Moon Rabbit hat[1] = 1% matk each refine and its upper only, can combine with glasses / robo eye for another 2%matk.

2nd. Crown of Deceit[1] = 10% matk for +9 and gives a huge cast time reduction, good for countering slow cast aoe debuff from MVPs

3rd. Chibi Pope{1} = 12%Matk at +12, upper only...gives extra healing effect but well...must be +12 :)

Accessories as well: http://db.irowiki.or...ob=214&sort=1,1

Top 3: 

1st RWC Pendant with slot = (perfect Enchant) 7% Matk + 3 INT & a Scraba card

2nd Buwaya tattoo = 7% Matk + -7% fixed cast reduction..no slot

3rd Pendant Of Maelstorm = 6% Matk, 1 slot, Auto Spell Maelstrom.

4th Pendant Of Harmony = 6% Matk, 50% HP & SP Recovery..no slot

5th Medal of Honor = 5%Matk, 6 Mdef (Countering -20Mdef from BoP) & 600 HP...no slot

The higher %Matk, the better your damage will be.

Shield: if you have funds, get 3-4 valk shields, otherwise round buckler or silver guard because they are light...allows you to carry more b.gems

Preferably using racial carded shield instead of Hodremlim because of the shoes

With Judgement set, you get 5% reduction from Hodremlim card, 15% from Size reduction card and 20% from Racial card.

Exception vs Undead and Demon monster, you are OK to use Hodremlim or size in a place that spawn undead and demon only. Thanks to your shoes finally the damn shoes is useful now

5. PvM & PvP

For PvM is easy like other classes as well...it's not that hard to get 100k damage in 1 hit such as ranger's AS.

But since PvP have WoE armor set, it would be on different level.

5.1 PvM

Because Adoramus is Holy element magic, the best way to use it is to kill shadow/undead element monsters (Glast Heim Instance/ Nightmare is your best leveling spot) Demon race still fine but beware that some of them have ghost/other element so you will not gain elemental bonus damage.

For normal monsters, yes still possible but requires high matk and over-upgrade weapon.

Always use Odin Power for more damage. Dont worry about the -20DEF, if you can 1-2 shots the monster why should worry about it.

Weapon's Buff:

Normal: Physical and Magical Attacks have a chance to do 20% more damage to Demon monsters for 7 seconds.

Empowered: Physical and Magical Attacks have a chance to do 40% more damage to Demon monsters for 7 seconds.

Buff: When there are small stars circling around your head after attacking, that means the buff has been activated for 7 seconds.

Card wise: Ancient Tree & Hell Appocalypse

Because most demon&undead monsters are shadow/undead element, so with racial card...the better your damage.

Tested on Dark Priest in Britoniah, just lex.

No food buffs, No VIP Buffs.

My Basic ado to non-shadow/undead monster is 40-75k regardles of their level except for ghost element.

MVP is not counted because their defense are on whole different level otherwise dont call them MVP.

Spoiler

5.1.1 Get your Zeny

Easy:

Geffen Dungeon

Niffleheim

Medium:

Monastery: Banshee for Orlean Gown[1], Hellhound for Wild Beast Claw[1] & Ragged Zombie for Expert Ring[1]

Spoiler

Dimensional Gorge: Incarnation of Morocc (Golem) for Skin of Ventus [1] & Cross Shield [1], (Human) for Cursed Hand [1], (Spirit) for Diabolus Ring [1]

Spoiler

Hard:

1. Solo Hazy

Spoiler

2. Solo MvP

5.2 PvP

Not much about this because Adoramus AB lack on defense, Cranial shield only reduce 20% due to Shoes of Judgement's effect and no Raydric....so...1 shotted by other classes :heh:

Card Wise: Zakudam for damage, Little Fatum for silence(optional), Red Eruma for curse(Optional)

Equipment to counter holy armor:  Ice Cream Hat, Gelato Hat, Seeker card on shield.

Note: in WoE mostly people are wearing Fire or Unfrozen armor, so Ice Cream Hat and Gelato Hat are not that useful especially WoE is zerg vs zerg not 1 vs 1 like in PvP map

Though you managed to froze/stone a player with holy armor doesn't mean you can kill him because:

• Stoned target gains 25% MDEF and Frozen gets 25% Hard-MDEF... so if you dont have enough damage to 1 shot him, you will get shotted the moment your ado hits him.
  • Stone curse level 1 is 24% which is really low and takes some time, in PvP/WoE there is no waiting time...fail to freeze/stone target = you will die.
  • Frost diver has higher chance but as i said, frozen target gains 25% Hard-MDEF and adoramus is a holy magic spell thus you will not gain bonus damage from elemental system.
  • WoE is zerg vs zerg, froze 1 target doesn't mean you are free..there might be some random enemies come to you.

Tested on RK(No Hagalas), well the higher target's INT the lower your ado damage :sob:

Spoiler

So you can do the calculation to other classes, but of course lowest ado damage is to Warlock/Sorcerer/Arch Bishop class..well WoE geared of course :e4:

Super Novice gets the highest resistance to Holy, due to Faith + WoE Gears + Novice Shield.

6. Gallery

Some pictures of my MvP collection/tombstones

Spoiler

7. Credits

Special thanks to   Google.com 

...So...

Are you ready to solo MVP as an Arch Bishop?

• No MvP cards required.
  • No Potions, Fly Wings & Butterfly Wings required.
  • Instant access to 3 MVP maps with warp portal.

Edited by moimoi213, 22 May 2016 - 08:12 PM.

#2 Hyperballad

Hyperballad

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts
  • LocationSlovenia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:13 AM

VERY NICE Robe!

Have you found that refining it before enchanting gives better enchants?

Since you are not in strings, it's better to just spam Adoramus without Lex right?

Also, Red Eruma card doesn't work at the moment.

Edited by Hyperballad, 25 November 2013 - 03:14 AM.

#3 amandabambi

amandabambi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:42 AM

Docomo! I never knew those enchants were possible on the judgement set.  :rice:

#4 moimoi213

moimoi213

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 25 November 2013 - 04:06 AM

VERY NICE Robe!

Have you found that refining it before enchanting gives better enchants?

Since you are not in strings, it's better to just spam Adoramus without Lex right?

Also, Red Eruma card doesn't work at the moment.

before and after refine give same stats, no changes... it's about LUCK not LUK :heh:

well bascally with judgement set, adoramus casting time will be reduced by half with some DEX...it's almost instant cast..not instant..but almost :sob:

eruma works or not...i dont have it but will be usefull in the future if it works especially on RK & RG..low LUK :heh:

i prefer killing(non WoE geared people) rather than giving agi decrease or curse in WoE  :heh:  zakudam for me :kis:

Edited by moimoi213, 25 November 2013 - 04:10 AM.

#5 AvalonEir

AvalonEir

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2201 posts
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Server:Chaos & Thor

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:50 AM

Good guide!

A little tip for PvP/WoE: Ice Cream Hat or Gelato Hat counters holy armor so one should get it. If not that a seeker card is also an option as it lets one use Stone Curse level 1. Usually most ado ABs think they're doomed against holy armor :/

Also believe it or not but the class that takes the least damage from Ado is a (well-geared) Super Novice, because they can wear the magic WoE set and they have Faith, plus the Novice Shield...My friend is decked up on Matk stuff for ado but he only hits me...about 50-100 damage per hit, while he hits other like that RK the same as your damage. RG is probably the next candidate for this, then the mages.

#6 moimoi213

moimoi213

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:18 AM

yes SN has the highest resistance to ado, i did 100-200 as well on PvP

on WoE that reduce range attack damage by 30%..ok.i would not bother with that SN lol

but very rare to see 150 SN in WoE, so the worst enemy are holy armor user & mage class even in PvP i rarely see any SN :( mostly suras doing random GoH

thx for the tip

#7 Jagenda

Jagenda

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:04 PM

Hi!

Where do you find the Judgement Set? I can not find any drop or quest :(

Thanks, Jagenda

#8 OniichanN

OniichanN

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1812 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:47 PM

The set is from Mora village.

#9 moimoi213

moimoi213

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 06 December 2013 - 07:10 AM

Spoiler

Use BoP v.2 for 100Matk

Switch to BoP v.1 enchanted(int/dex) for more damage while Odin.2 still active

Spoiler

Edited by moimoi213, 06 December 2013 - 07:11 AM.

#10 killedbytofu

killedbytofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2212 posts
  • Server:a laggy one

Posted 07 December 2013 - 02:38 AM

ive always wondered how the hell you level these builds to 150 when there are no undead or shadow monsters in the last upper range of levels. just TI the whole way or is there something im missing here

#11 moimoi213

moimoi213

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 07 December 2013 - 05:54 AM

do you still remember about the 6 bios TI? i finished it 3x and thx to that i gained 10 base & 7 job levels by stacking all kind of manuals+vip and in the past way before mora update came out, rangers with trapper build were powerful enough to solo TI...i always duo with ranger for exp because they never ask for sacrament and i spam ado for the leftover monsters

*edit

update about adoramus debuff 9/12

*edit 10/12

400k ado has been unlocked, no foods, no gloria, no vip

just lex & oratio

Spoiler

i believe this is my maximum damage for now until i save more zeny from ET shares or w/e i kill, loot & sell...takes some time and probably a few months.

Special Thanks to

Spoiler

Edited by moimoi213, 04 January 2014 - 07:38 AM.

#12 samudra

samudra

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:57 PM

it's fun play adoramus AB
i play on idRO, but sadly they release kirin armor[1] (holy) on cash shop
holy -_-, why must holy armor they sell in cash shop.
with holy armor[1] the put marc card, so i, gelato hat is useless  :p_sick: 

so i use only for hunting
because on my server they disable,flywing & buterflywing
i use my ab, to spam hazy forest, killing purple dragon for OCA
fast spam because AB have warp portal, and only need blue gem  :heh: 

still enjoy play ab  :heh:

#13 moimoi213

moimoi213

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:45 AM

well different server has different cash items :heh:

you are lucky the dragon didnt cast magic mirror...in my case, i always die from my own ado on the 3rd cast :pif: 

btw, i already update about the bonus cast reduction from judgement set...so i guess my part is done here :heh:

#14 Charloufz

Charloufz

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 08:45 AM

Hi,

i havent played for years and pre-renewal, as a fresh start in iRo, is that a good idea to start with a aco>priest> HP > AB ? i started with aco agi/str, then make a archer to get a good HL farmer for my next "real" toons, but i can afford some tons of blue pots so .... priest vit/int/dex is interresing me, and need some advice about farming capability as AB adoramus, if its quite the same as healing bomb priest etc..

if not, i'll go on my archer to get a non-expensive HL toon before start the priest.

sorry thats not the good place for noob question, but u know, start a noob post about AB adoramus :P

Edited by Charloufz, 23 December 2013 - 08:46 AM.

#15 moimoi213

moimoi213

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 23 December 2013 - 03:57 PM

samudra.. i saw your vid and tried hit & run, quite fun :heh:  no magic mirror but in iRO sometimes there are too many monsters in an island so racial/size card is prefered instead of flame skull

charloufz

priest vit/int/dex is outdated,adoramus farming capability is quite good but consuming many blue gems and the spell is not AoE, the best way you can farm is following this ME guide and try to search the good place filled with demon/undead

otherwise go make ranger :heh:

#16 samudra

samudra

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 05:41 PM

samudra.. i saw your vid and tried hit & run, quite fun :heh:  no magic mirror but in iRO sometimes there are too many monsters in an island so racial/size card is prefered instead of flame skull

charloufz

priest vit/int/dex is outdated,adoramus farming capability is quite good but consuming many blue gems and the spell is not AoE, the best way you can farm is following this ME guide and try to search the good place filled with demon/undead

otherwise go make ranger :heh:

yeah, i only aiming the purple dragon, so killing other monster not my priority  :heh: (using hervor mybe preferd instead flame skull, but hervor price in my server is pain in the ass, becaus they have info hervor can make into hervor alvtir[1] :sob:, the one i like about flame skull is, if i safty wall,the monster hit me still received the effect)  

and i avoid the bleeding status if i dealing with pompom spider & sonic blow from that crazy mantis hahaha

oca price on my server is very high(50-60m each), so this is the only one AB can make money (in my server, if you change leader grup, you can go into hazy forest again; maybe bug) by spam vs purple dragon 10 time, if i luck, maybe i can get 7-8OCA in 1-2 hour and the best part, you only need blue gem  :heh:, and if you died from magic mirror you can warp portal,and run again to the island that purple dragon spawn

hahaha its true magic mirror is very annoying, but idk (maybe my feeling)
if i can reach the purple dragon under 10minute, it seems purple dragon not to offten use magic mirror

Edited by samudra, 23 December 2013 - 05:52 PM.

#17 moimoi213

moimoi213

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:35 PM

hohoho this time i tried to record the whole run, lucky didnt get zerged by angra mantis in small island

Edited by moimoi213, 24 December 2013 - 06:36 PM.

#18 moimoi213

moimoi213

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 01 February 2014 - 02:04 PM

Spoiler

full attack mode with foods  :hmm:  only increasing the damage by 50k  

#19 littlechiyo

littlechiyo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1560 posts
  • Server:Renewal & Classic

Posted 03 February 2014 - 02:12 AM

Use an Ado AB to farm Black Rosaries and make $$$$

#20 moimoi213

moimoi213

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 03 February 2014 - 05:39 AM

and do hazy as well for fast $

#21 moimoi213

moimoi213

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:47 AM

update*
list of enchants for armors & empowered mace

list of top 3 head gears & accessories

Edited by moimoi213, 27 March 2014 - 09:48 AM.

#22 pickleee

pickleee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 968 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 11:34 AM

Super Ador AB!! :bow:

#23 moimoi213

moimoi213

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:47 PM

ado can outdps bomb when fighting againts demon/undead :) it cost you 600z per cast :heh:

Spoiler

Edited by moimoi213, 09 July 2014 - 07:48 PM.

#24 iannoah88

iannoah88

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 432 posts
  • LocationBorneo
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:58 PM

:p_love:

#25 PervySageMarty

PervySageMarty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3958 posts
  • LocationUnderground like a wild potato

Posted 13 October 2014 - 04:34 PM

Oh it can outdps if theres no strings right??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users