limited amount of chats per minute with mute as punishment for going over - Classic Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

limited amount of chats per minute with mute as punishment for going over

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 magada

magada

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationEverywhere and nowhere all at the same time
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Loki [Classic]

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:33 PM

Since bots are being replaced every 10 seconds or everytime i turn around in pront i think there should be a limit in how many messages a person can put out in a minute or so with a temporary mute of 10 minutes first time around 30 next 1 hr for the third and force log for the fourth so that i and i dont know if it holds true for others can actually whisper or talk to our friends wihtout getting blasted with 5 pages of spam in the first 4 seconds of warping to pront, itd also be nice if i didnt have to clear my block list every couple of hours.

#2 Renarain

Renarain

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 317 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:classic

Posted 24 December 2013 - 09:17 AM

well you don't gotta clear the list even if it sais list is full their still on your ignore list till you re client

I think chat boxes should have a "add to block list" option as well when you right click it

as for the limit thing, what if I enjoy a large conversation with someone? wouldent work unless the cap was slightly below a spam bot average. and if it was they would just program the bot to spam every 2 seconds rather then 1. it would work for a few days at most id assume

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users