51 replies to this topic

#1 Zanbee

Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:54 AM

Here is the current status of a few of the major bugs that are in game. If there are bugs that you know and are not on the list, please post below. 

Green: Planning to implement fix during 12/18 update.

Blue: Currently working on fix

Red: Need more information and videos. If you have a link to a video with these issues, please post them here. 

Bugs:

1. Visual bugs of people being underground or in the air. 

2. Looping bosses is possible. 

3. Union points cannot be deleted. 

4. Items that cannot be searched in Auction House (Noel armor, Halloween items etc)

5. Cannot loot monster if walking away while looting it with the loot window open. 

6. Eremes Guile Style Costume cannot be used with back accessories. 

7. Tooltip is supposed to show your stats against monsters are that are 1 level above and below. Currently shows twice the stats. 

8. Noel characters have their nametags covering their face when zoomed in or when mounted.

9. Colosseum, resurrected players are appearing dead to other players. 

10. Certain buff effects are being removed from players once they log out. 

11. Level 50 players are not receiving guild experience from killing monsters. 

12. Some players cannot exit the game normally, as they get stuck on a black screen. 

13. Players getting stuck in a particular combat animation during combat, after being hit by a monster's status effect. 

14. Text no longer wraps correctly. 

15. Players are sometimes not receiving their quest items for the Chaos quests, even when you complete during the correct lockout time. 

16. Players are experiencing bad UI lag and FPS issues. 

17. Players can walk through Training Site doors before the match begins, due to slow loading times.

18. Defense bug is fixed, but now there are reports on attacks not doing the correct amount of damage. 

19. Cooldown timers on abilities will have exact time disappear if players changes zones, channels, and dungeons. 

20. Pandora boxes not dropping from monsters. 

21. Training site, sometimes when players meet in the middle, they are viewed as allies for a little bit. 

22. If a melee class attacks the Deviruchis in the Training Site, they get a "Target out of Range" error even when close.

23. Some raid groups are not getting loot after killing Maya in hard mode AoD

24. Rat Master Kremp's damage has been greatly increased

25. If someone has dragon buff from Jehoon, loses most of the Hp, and are healed, the buff is removed prematurely. 

26. Guardians freeze in place after being summoned. 

27. Quest items for Chaos are giving +1000 buffs. 

#2 IamLt

IamLt

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 266 posts
  • Server:The Almighty Odin

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:12 AM

If possible 15 should be sooner since it cuts into the daily reset event going on. Other than that progress ^_^

Edited by IamLt, 02 December 2013 - 11:13 AM.

#3 RavenTDA

RavenTDA

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 531 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Odin

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:31 AM

6 isn't an error. Unless the other costumes are considered to have problems as well. The flowing scarf is the "back accessory". Other union costumes have accessory spots taken up as well such as magic academy's glasses, hunter's/Odin's hat, etc. They override any spot for accessories placed. It'd be nice to be able to be able to uncheck them or override them with other accessories but yeah.

Position errors need to be fixed still as in both enemies and players in pvp "jump" position several times forcing melee characters to have to continually chase enemies both in pvp and battle field. Players also slide across the floor instead of staying in one place when on the move and have gotten stunned. Those are some serious issues effecting pvp play. Not sure if this is just the list for the current patch bugs or the list of ALL the bugs. Because if it's all the bugs I'll have to dig up more that never got fixed or were lost in the wake of others because this ought to be triple is size otherwise. I hope they are keeping tract at least.

Edited by RavenTDA, 02 December 2013 - 11:32 AM.

#4 ZellKFF

ZellKFF

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 260 posts
  • LocationBrussels, Belgium
  • Server:Channel 5

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:41 AM

colo timer / player names showing in colo? I'm fed up of using a stopwatch.

And most astounding, how is a bug as critical (and easy to fix) as monsters not giving experience STILL being "worked on" after ONE MONTH? This is unbelievable and so frustrating. Grr.

#5 UnknownBeing

UnknownBeing

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 517 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:41 AM

Colosseum timer is still broken.

#6 raela

raela

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:56 AM

Well, I'm happy for the return of this detailed bug list. So, thanks for that! Sort of sad that we're not getting some of these fixes this week and have to wait 2 more.. but, oh well. I will try to collect some videos for on-going bugs and post them.. there are many that are not listed here.

Speaking of one that has been reported, not acknowledged, bumped, etc etc - I even made a video for it 2 months ago - quote for repost~ Zanbee, it would make those of us that care about this bug (likely most if not all melee players) feel a lot better if we could at least get acknowledgement of this. Is it an intended feature? Can we instead get a toggle to turn it off if so?

THIS is the bug. It happens on any melee character. You can see that sometimes I get lucky with timing and run out of "swing back" range, but this has gotten me killed many times - Eremes especially (run into whirlwind) and in raids (run into AoE markers). The "work around" is to hold down the mouse button to control the camera, but it should just not happen. -_- Auto-spinning for skills is good and fine, but please please PLEASE find a way to make it not affect auto-attacks.

#7 Sehee

Sehee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 01:06 PM

Some ol' bugs that never were fixed

-clicking on mobs is painfully hard

-tab targeting selects mobs that are behind you or too far away from you

-the ui works as if it was transparent, example: you try to click on a party member but if there's a mob behind, it selects the mob instead of the partymember, it's like the game doesn't recognize the existence of the ui

#8 1633130515105152960

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 05:30 PM

Is not so important but it's a bug.

Bosses's songs are not being played during the battle against them (GTB, Red Scar, Leviathan, Moonlight Flower, etc) when the player starts the battle.

For example: When the battle against moonlight Flower starts by a player's attack, the dungeon's BGM remains instead of playing "Wolyahwa". However, if the boss starts the battle the song is played.

Edited by 1633130515105152960, 03 December 2013 - 12:23 PM.

#9 chongana

chongana

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 02 December 2013 - 10:45 PM

Hackshield Error (code: @1) forcing RO2 to shutdown after a few seconds while running windows 8.1

(reported several times on forum, tickets were sended, still no solution)

#10 raela

raela

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 03 December 2013 - 04:12 AM

Okay, I went around last night and tried to get videos of all of the bugs I could (that I either could reproduce or were feasible for me to do). Many of these are not even on the list.Sadly, for all of the cursor stuck videos, the cursor doesn't appear.. :p_swt: But you can tell where it was.

Male vs. female aura strike animation

As you can see here, in the same period of time, the male knight did 17 aura strikes while the female warrior only managed 11. I made a new female swordsman and confirmed that I only could do 11 in the same timeframe (not included in video). This has been around since the beginning and had a thread.

Sandstorm Eremes video is extremely laggy on some hardware and cannot be skipped

I cropped out the middle bit to make it more viewable - the middle video is extremely choppy for me, then there's a long black screen right after. There is NO option to skip it, and I see this video every single time. This is a problem because the fight continues - the priest I was with did not lag, so Juliana is almost dead by the time I can even move. This is another one that's been around for months - I remember the fastest person to load having to reset Juliana.

Menus can be clicked through (in addition to pretty much any solid object, like walls..

Another one that has been around for awhile. While trying to click on a mail, I pretty much hit anything behind it. This is not always the case (I think it has to do with how you move your cursor to the mail - if you pass over something to interact with, it'll try to go to it), but it happens often enough to be a major annoyance. Party/raid panels can also be clicked through, which can make healing extremely difficult (may try to video later).

Cursor gets stuck when 'move by mouse click on land' is disabled.

This was not always the case, but it has been around for a couple months. The cursor will be stuck on the last thing it hovered over, unless you reset it by passing over UI. This can make harvesting extremely annoying, since you have to click a specific spot, but the cursor will look like you're good if you pass over it once. Looking at it, the cursor didn't capture - but you can see how the Poporing stays targeted (I did move the cursor away).

Stuck cursors can cause you to run off to interact with things when clicking elsewhere

This is not 100% of the time, but, sometimes when you get the stuck cursor then try to click somewhere (UI, bag, middle of nowhere), your character will run for it. This isn't as big of an issue in town, but when dealing with mobs, this can cause you to attack them (seen here, even worse for bow users), or run into a group of aggressive monsters on accident. To reproduce this well, I had the mob directly to the left of the bag and passed over it to click on an item - caused me to hit the mob ~80% of the time.

Unable to use skills in colo

Sadly, I do not have the whole thing recorded, since I don't tend to record colo. What happened was I tried to use Dark Illusion to jump to a wizard at the same time as he used teleport. Afterwards, I was unable to use any skills outside of potions. There is no error message (other than can't hide in combat, but hide won't work at this point either) when I try to use skills. Dying does fix it, so I tried to get hit by an AoE in hopes someone would kill me after. I failed out of colo without dying, and when I reached town, I couldn't sit or draw my weapon either.

Hourly award timer does not properly reset

This appeared somewhat recently. If you do not immediately take your reward, the counter will not show the proper time when you finally do - in this video, the timer starts 10 seconds past where it should. If you try to take the award as soon as it hits 0:00 after this happens, it will tell you "Cannot get the item" and set the timer to the proper display.

#11 AhinaReyoh

AhinaReyoh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1088 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:05 AM

Male vs. female aura strike animation

As you can see here, in the same period of time, the male knight did 17 aura strikes while the female warrior only managed 11. I made a new female swordsman and confirmed that I only could do 11 in the same timeframe (not included in video). This has been around since the beginning and had a thread.

This feature bug has been around so long I was wondering if I needed to make a video of it, but looks like you've got it covered, heh.

#12 carlos1191

carlos1191

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 03:00 PM

hmm... bug low fps when selecting skill with the cursor .... fix??

#13 Channa

Channa

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • LocationOn, Canada

Posted 03 December 2013 - 06:13 PM

13. Players getting stuck in a particular combat animation during combat, after being hit by a monster's status effect. 

I had this happen to me in colo tonight. man, i didn't even know if i was attacking  half the time. I don't think i was attacking properly, couldn't even kill a poring. I did make it to round 3 like it though. I had to relog to get it fixed.

#14 HunkSurvivor

HunkSurvivor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1433 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 December 2013 - 08:28 PM

i want the RM hitting harder than intended bug fixed <3

#15 sheynii

sheynii

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 December 2013 - 11:34 PM

Hope you guys could include the following as well!

1) Guild Experience doesn't work (please fix this ASAP)

2) Renovatio (has a different sound effect)

3) Sanctuary (only lightens up once, it should have at least 3 waves for the animation/effect)

Edited by sheynii, 03 December 2013 - 11:41 PM.

#16 Fluidz

Fluidz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 569 posts
  • LocationGreat Britain

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:37 AM

16. Players are experiencing bad UI lag and FPS issues.

tyty.

#17 hxinen

hxinen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 361 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:-retired-

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:51 AM

Please do fix the RM (in H) bug, it doesn't allow me to finish the daily quest for unsealed. 

#18 Blondheart

Blondheart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 391 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 05:00 AM

I am glad to know you will be working on the lag issue.  I have a small bit of lag on my ranger and sorcerer in dungeons and colo, but my noel lags SO bad all the time it's taken me two weeks to get to level 12.

#19 Kally05

Kally05

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 05:31 AM

Anyone mention the getting stuck in combat bug? It happens when I agro something and just run away. More than half the time, the battle doesn't 'end', and I can't do anything, cause when you're in combat, you can't log out, can't quit the game, can't harvest mobs, can't use food, etc. I have to use task manager to shut off the .exe in order to continue playing properly.

#20 raela

raela

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 04 December 2013 - 06:40 AM

Anyone mention the getting stuck in combat bug? It happens when I agro something and just run away. More than half the time, the battle doesn't 'end', and I can't do anything, cause when you're in combat, you can't log out, can't quit the game, can't harvest mobs, can't use food, etc. I have to use task manager to shut off the .exe in order to continue playing properly.

Oh man, that one's been around so long I forgot about it. :p_swt: Too used to just dealing with it.

You can actually go back and reset the mob yourself. The main culprits are mobs with a ranged attack - if you run out of range when it's in the air (including debuff, so in casting mode), they don't reset and end up stuck. If you've ever ran past some aggro mobs and seen them suddenly run back to their original place, you just reset someone's bugged mobs. This happens in Secret Forest Tomb really often when you run into the portal from the first floor and the mobs don't get properly reset.

It is a pain in the ass if you didn't realize you got combat bugged, or ran through a large group and you're not sure where the bugged mob is. Changing zones will fix it, too (could have a friend dungeon warp you if you don't feel like killing the exe).  I should try to video this, too..

#21 HollowEyes25

HollowEyes25

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 04 December 2013 - 07:30 AM

New glitch i am not seeing listed is the one in pve where the last bosses reset or are moving around aimlessly causing the dungeon to go on longer than needed and people end up quitting, we had a Prana just wandering around not attacking ppl but just standing around like she lost something(her mind most likely). In general in some cases bosses in mid fight will have their HP fully restored in dungeons and continue attacking specifically rhd bosses but also in pve it's likely an annoyance only to newer players but it can cause ppl to ragequit. Also please allow me to thank you I know there is currently a lot on the table but thanks for trying to keep notice at least.

#22 AshleyFenrir

AshleyFenrir

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 08:03 AM

Deviling VIP Package didnt shown when use AH search function

when search "VIP" or "Package"

BlueSeed/RedSeed/GreenSeed Rune didnt shown when use AH search function except "Rune" word

"BlueSeed" "RedSeed" "GreenSeed"

Edited by AshleyFenrir, 04 December 2013 - 08:07 AM.

#23 BuRn00

BuRn00

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:01 PM

I saw this happen a lot to priest lately when they are doing sanc. They got stuck in animation somehow and ended up playing the entire raid with their hands up. Also,, the cooldown timer doesnt work if a skill is activated and are cancelled because player died before casting it ot getting stunned. The skill is being considered as being used but cooldown wont show in skill tab, when click on it, it says "Not enough time to cast" or something along that line.

Also mentioned by some people, renovatio does not have sound effect anymore and sanctuary animation is only for 3 seconds.

Bad UI. Most people have experienced it by now and it is now a new bug exactly. Most have it during using their bags or selling stuff and ended up clicking on the npc somewhere, somehow...But priest have it worst because most of the time we (priest) heal by using the party UI. Most time, we either click on the mob behind or the mouse just ended up 'sticky'. It keeps going back to the previous target even though I am clicking on other player. Do look into this please.

Auction House. Listed items are not showing and also some items are (I believe) in the wrong section. The Unidentified Card are found in the consumables section (forgot the exact section). Also, as pointed out, some items are not shown if the full name is typed into it. eg: BLUESEED

I know there is a certain way to fix these glitches/bugs but it was only a temporary solution. Fixing it is better than having to rely on water/ right click the screen/ jumping/ etc..

/o\ dont hit me...

#24 Sahri

Sahri

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 275 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:12 PM

Why is the guild exp bug not on the list? Guilds aren't gaining levels anymore because of that bug, even when you set the exp donation to 50%.

#25 1633130515105152960

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:30 PM

Why is the guild exp bug not on the list? Guilds aren't gaining levels anymore because of that bug, even when you set the exp donation to 50%.

11. Level 50 players are not receiving guild experience from killing monsters

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users