#2 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Arua

Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:34 PM

I actually just did all three of those Saturday and Sunday, took forever but the skins finally dropped.

Make sure you are going after the right monsters, I think the quest drops only from a few, not all.

#3 3722121031200347517

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 03:43 AM

I have 4 chars and still cant finish the quest so i just left it off..skins and meat stuck after i get one each

#4 GooglyEyes

GooglyEyes

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 12 December 2013 - 01:34 PM

I've done the quest on all my chars and it took hours. Eventually i got them though after killing millions of mobs lol.

#5 Logi

Logi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1060 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:09 PM

I dont know if the droprate of these questitems was decreased, all I know is then when I did these quests years ago the Aspers and others required for drops were so common you couldnt walk through the Golden Ring NOT hitting one. Hours and hours seems too much, something to look into DEVs?

#6 Boniac

Boniac

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • LocationManteca, CA

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:45 PM

as far as getting to muris all you need is "in need of supplies" quest then you should be able to navigate through the golden ring to the gates of muris, where, if you have your fate quest completed, a minion from hebarn/aura will show up trying to kill you, kill him first then he drops a pharohs key, use key from your consumables then BOOM!, into muris you go. be sure to talk to the queen to get the veizers key once ur inside.

Edited by Boniac, 12 December 2013 - 03:47 PM.

#7 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:39 PM

The only mobs that will give the skins and meats, are Hooded Aspers (skins) and Desert Aspers (Meats). None of the others, ie Vicious Desert Aspers, Hooded Asper Assassins, etc. will give the drop. For me, the skins were always the toughest. It can take an extremely long time to complete that portion. I have asked the devs to look into this, and maybe increase the drop rate a bit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users