#1 gn3ranger

gn3ranger

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 04 December 2013 - 09:16 PM

-Deleted due to no hope for the class-

Edited by gn3ranger, 23 April 2015 - 02:03 AM.

#2 ShazamO

ShazamO

They pay me to post.

• Retired
  • 5764 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:24 AM

That's one thing I never hear about is that the Magic based classes are weaker.

We can probably dive deeper into this with the development team and the community as well.

#3 Apocryphos

Apocryphos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • LocationSan Diego
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:52 AM

no to fire emblem. large aoe  effect. dealing element damage is incredible annoying. interupts sniping, gives ice freezing effect and destroys super armor via shock, tesla doesn't have element why should fire emblem?

Blizzard is a stand alone skill meaning its like spin it bear. why should it have element. Backdraft is also a stand alone skill but has no real destructive behavior a skill i wouldnt mind having element in it.

The main problem sorcerers have is a large majority of its moves are stand-alone moves meaning they continue to function after the skill has been casted, for example spark rock, tesla, auto shot system, all the summons on summoner, rolling stone, ranger traps, spin it bear.

Having a vast majority of the skills are disadvantageous to sorcerer, if some skills could be reverted to being non-standalone skills or self casted skills like missiles then by all means give them element, but I still stand firm on standalone skills not having element.

Standalones skills should have critical hits though.

#4 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:01 AM

You must not fight a lot of Sorcs if you think they're under powered. Between they're Super Armour and Super armour breaking Chain Combos, Ability to Heal for large amounts of HP, and Lower physical damage to the point where only elements does anything, they're far from underpowered, they aren't overpowered either, The only thing Sorcs need is the ability to crit on their spells again.

#5 Starkespada1

Starkespada1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 506 posts
  • LocationNo.
  • Server:Yes.

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:51 PM

# Sorcerer remaining support class 4 life.....wait wasn't sorcerer suppose to be the Attacking class Nope element came and the roles were switched  :happy:

But really as said in the above posts give us back our ability to hit critical Hits LOL

#6 Apocryphos

Apocryphos

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 615 posts
  • LocationSan Diego
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 06 December 2013 - 10:20 AM

Priests double shot and diffusion should be the same as thieves double attack.np
I just noticed that all standalone skills are like that :x non criting.

Edited by Apocryphos, 06 December 2013 - 12:10 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users