magada

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationEverywhere and nowhere all at the same time
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Loki [Classic]

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:00 AM

I know that many people don't play gunslingers but i think its ridiculous that they only get normal/holy/and bleeding chance bullets for rifles,pistols,shotguns,Gatling guns and all the elemental rounds are for grenade launchers, they should give a wider variety of rounds to gunslingers to make lvling and pvm easier because finding all the ingredients to do the quest for a grenade launcher or all that pvp to get the points for one, then going on to finding more monster drops to make the ammunition for it, just takes too long including the fact that you have to get to lvl 52 for the lowest lvl of grenade launcher available, and without elemental bullets not spheres, lvling up on undead or hoping for a low chance bleeding bullet to actually inflict bleed, just makes it harder to lvl on certain mobs or go mvp effectively if its a wind or earth type mob for example with high def and your neutral or holy type bullets are just not cutting it. Going all over the place for mob drops to go back to einbroch and make spheres for a grenade launcher that u either pvp or farmed alot for just makes it harder on people who dont want to use launchers to do as much damage as other people, and finding an endow sage to help you out isn't exactly the easiest thing to do.

#2 Jaffer

Jaffer

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1349 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 05 December 2013 - 01:25 PM

You can dual client for free and make your own endow sage in under 4 hours.

But I wouldn't care about having elemental bullets.

#3 Renarain

Renarain

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 317 posts
  • Server:classic

Posted 24 December 2013 - 08:57 AM

you could try to buy elemental convertors or the rental elemental weapons.

as for the level 52 problem, once you hit 40 and go to geographers 40-70 takes like an hour at most

elemental bullets im not against but mabey have them not sold but made, as an example

10 normal bullets + 1 crystal blue = 10 ice bullets

I also think most of the slingers guns need a dmg boost or an extra slot on most of their guns

#4 aulbath

aulbath

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 528 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:40 PM

i agree , the gunslingers need more variety in their weapons, armor and bullets, it has the class with just 3 good choices , extended classes are so ignored by the programmers. or whoever is in charge of that, but idk what can we do? is been like this for years, thats why the game is dieying

#5 Renarain

Renarain

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 317 posts
  • Server:classic

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:42 AM

they need a quest npc that allows them to turn bullets and ele stones into elemental bullets or even a quest skill like the archers arrow crafting

10 bullets + 1 crystal blue = 10 ice bullets

10 bullets + 1 red blood = 10 flame bullets

10 bullets + 1 wind of verdue = 10 wind bullets

10 bullets + 1 green live = 10 stone bullets

10 bullets + 1 cursed water = 10 cursed bullets (dark element)

they need something like these boosts to their weapons to make them actually usable for mvp/high lvl pvm or even woe. they are merely extended classes and were simply made for fun and not legit grinding atleast as I hear. but they really need these to become more playable

handguns - add 1 extra slot to these weapons, their sorely lacking (western outlaw[3], six shooter[4], crimson bolt[3] and garrison[3])

gattling guns - add an extra slot plus a stronger gun, also needs a attack speed boost as they got the same aspd as handguns but fire more bullets per second in reality (butcher [2], drifter[2]) (example Renegade R3 [1] - lvl 4 wep, 85 att +5% aspd)

shotguns - just needs less of an attack speed hit to their weapons, also should be slightly faster then grenade launchers (a lvl 99 slinger with 99 agi/dex only has round 126 aspd with a shotgun)

grenade launcher - same as above if you cant even hit 160 aspd, their not really worth getting as weapons imo

rifles - these are the most rounded, id say some need a extra slot like branch[4], cyclone[3] and dusk[2] need to exist, and also the penalty on things like lever action rifle and long barrel needa be removed

gunslinger lvl 99/70 with 99 agi/dex

class - aspd - what aspd they should have

handgun - 165 - 175

gattling - 165 - 178

shotgun - 126 - 160

grenade - 126 - 155

rifle - 163 - 173

Edited by Renarain, 21 February 2014 - 02:43 AM.

#6 Scott

Scott

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1590 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:01 PM

You can dual client for free and make your own endow sage in under 4 hours.

But I wouldn't care about having elemental bullets.

That is not a solution or a real suggestions.

#7 Lucentos

Lucentos

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 03:06 AM

The Gunslinger have some incomplities in his skills:

Cracker is supposed as additional Kite stuff so it should be highly reliable slowdown tool rather that unreliable Stun tool.

Tracking should be the best burst damage skill by adding Crit-def ignore capability to it and Range should be increased by Snake Eyes.

Piercing Shot should be the Gunslinger rifle based Focused Arrow Strike and damage at 5 Lvl should be 300% Atk.

Disarm should have a bit greater base success chance(30-35%) as it is duration is so limited.

CrowdControl Shot should inflict greater amount of damage - at least be equal to 4 Desperado Hits.

Spread Shot should get better Status weapons(Thunder-P should get another slot) and bullets as well as be able to aimed at the ground like Arrow Storm.

Magic Bullet should be turned into a selfbuff that allow you to fire next Attack with Ghost Element and Ranged Physical countermeasure(Pneuma, Gunslinger Panic and Defending Aura) ignore ability.

Last Stand should be revorked by making it just +100% total Atk and no Aftercast for next 15 seconds of immobility.

Gatling Fever should grant greater +% ASPD boost - +3% per Lvl.

Gunslinger Mine should have greater damage - 200-300% Atk per mine at Lvl 10 and mine duration in the WoE should be increased by 2 times.

Triple Action SP cost should be reduced from 20 to 8 as it cost you unreliable coins and it is Aftercast should be ASPD-based.

Edited by Lucentos, 27 February 2014 - 03:18 AM.

#8 kijudoav

kijudoav

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 453 posts
  • Server:both.

Posted 24 April 2014 - 03:51 AM

In general, buff Shotguns and Grenades already.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users