3 replies to this topic

#1 annabun

annabun

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:27 PM

After having more problems, I found that it was time to submit a ticket. Unfortunately, when I click "submit" it does nothing but remove my attachments.

My ticket was as follows:

I have tried to get my anti-virus around it, but I think it is a Windows 8.1 problem. I have avast anti-virus, and Windows 8.1. When I try to play the game, after a minute or so, an error comes up with the error code @1. I tried looking up a solution, but it seems like no other users have found one yet, either. 

I did find a page on the playpark forums that suggested that the current version of HackShield doesn't support Windows 8.1, but I can't fix that.
Attached are my DXDIAG Information and my AhnReport. I really would like to play this game (I haven't even created my character yet :( )!

I tried using another browser, but the same thing happened. I am not really concerned with the ticket so much as the actual problem- HackShield.

Things I tried to do to solve the issue:

I tried to update Hackshield

Tried to curve avast from not interfering with HackShield

Ran in all compatibility modes.

I'm really frustrated!! No one else who has reported such an issue seems to have gotten a fix. I just wish things were working.

#2 annabun

annabun

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:36 PM

Here are the attachments I was putting with my ticket.

DXDIAG Information 

AhnReport

You know, in case someone from support see this :/

#3 5288130617191157920

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationLeón, Guanajuato, México
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 30 January 2014 - 09:41 AM

Hey there, I having the same issue, I think is bacause of win8.1, have you found a solution yet?

#4 Sahri

Sahri

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 275 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:56 AM

If the problem is Hackshield, then mail the people that created Hackshield. Cut out the middle man, so to speak. But sending a ticket from a win 7 computer will also help. It appales me to see that there are so many issues with Ragnarok Online 2 + win 8(.1)

Edited by Sahri, 31 January 2014 - 01:59 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users