Spiritual Cadance Bug (Monk Skill) - Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Spiritual Cadance Bug (Monk Skill)

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 EqualX

EqualX

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:44 PM

So before I used to have 2,000 Attack Power now its down to 502 Attack Power,   Spiritual Cadance supposed to give 2 Attack Power per Int and i have total of 575 int which should give 1150 attack power. so  im supposed to have at least total of 1652 attack power

#2 Rukaroa

Rukaroa

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 658 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 18 December 2013 - 03:57 PM

Just noticed that myself. Not sure what's going on with it.

D92dYGG.png

Spiritual Cadence is supposed to add 2 ATK per INT. If that were true, my ATK should be 567 INT x 2 + 398 STR = 1532. That's not the case since my ATK is 390 (with Steel Body).

Edited by Rukaroa, 18 December 2013 - 04:11 PM.

#3 Phylisse

Phylisse

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:03 PM

Int is not adding up to Phys. Atk. Power. That's what I noticed.

#4 noobslayer48

noobslayer48

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:29 PM

according to the gear shops in morrc, they replaced int for agi on monk gears, if you switched to master class, good chance your int is now useless

#5 Imhorny

Imhorny

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 234 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:32 PM

If u didn't notice, INT doesn't no work for monk

#6 LeighMustang

LeighMustang

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:40 PM

Is Int necessary on Monk anymore since Spiritual Cadence does not work and all stats are worth 1 stat point to increase now?

#7 ZhaoYun75

ZhaoYun75

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:07 PM

Stats overall are broken, I have 548 str and 537 attack power....

#8 LeighMustang

LeighMustang

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:18 PM

I feel like I'm missing a ridiculous amount of stat points. I'd be lying if I said I understand how the points translated but as of right now I only have 75 points to work with and I can't set up my stats build like before. I'm assuming there is something I'm not understanding about the changes. a Ranger friend of mine said he was only 3 points off but I'm off by a whole lot more than that.

#9 ZhaoYun75

ZhaoYun75

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:26 PM

i was 41/41 and now i have 41/36

#10 LeighMustang

LeighMustang

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:43 PM

My build was vastly different than that on Monk lol Maybe thats why I notice somethings off.

Edited by LeighMustang, 18 December 2013 - 05:43 PM.

#11 inuko23

inuko23

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1182 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Odin (RO2)

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:48 PM

I feel like I'm missing a ridiculous amount of stat points. I'd be lying if I said I understand how the points translated but as of right now I only have 75 points to work with and I can't set up my stats build like before. I'm assuming there is something I'm not understanding about the changes. a Ranger friend of mine said he was only 3 points off but I'm off by a whole lot more than that.

Yeah, all of us get 75 stat points now:

the battle formulas were all redone, your stats won't be the same as before the patch, and that is intended.  Most players at 50 had a 40:40 split or a 39 39 7 split.  We give 75 points, but with master system you end up with well over 200 stat levels, so what you were at 50 is not a nerf, as your overall battle efficiency should be higher now despite any lowered numbers on your stat window.

Granted there are some amusing formula issues present right now with flee/hit that will be addressed tonight during a late night maintenance.  Really we are monitoring feedback and gameplay so adjustments to the formulas can be made, 1st try was not likely to be the end result.

#12 LeighMustang

LeighMustang

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 06:37 PM

I decided to just pump STR instead of int and compared to like a ranger who has slightly more attack than me, I'm missing like 1200 ATK in comparison. @_@

#13 DatMONKey

DatMONKey

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:26 PM

Is Int necessary on Monk anymore since Spiritual Cadence does not work and all stats are worth 1 stat point to increase now?

It's bugged just like everything. If the stat rework gives a 1:1 ratio for STR and INT to PATK/MATK then Spiritual Cadence and INT is a MUST on Monk because it still retains the 1:2 ratio.

As you all mentioned you are no receiving no PATK from INT because Spirit Cadence or something is broken. If you look closely you'll notice that your PATK is more than likely less than your actual strength stat.

I played with some skill builds since obtaining master and right now I have 10/10 RB and 9/10 GF.

My RB does as much damage as my 5/5 RB last night with my 3k+ ATK power. My 9/10 GF does less damage than my 5/5 GF from last night..

It's a damn shame that what I expected to be a fun update to Monk class for pve and pvp actually resulted in terrible farming, raiding and pvp experience.

What's worse is that I am fairly sure we will remain broken for a few weeks.

#14 Samu386

Samu386

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:37 AM

Please fix this bug.  :p_sick:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users