Got bug on the storyline quest

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 7808131102101230257

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 02:18 PM

i happened to get the bug at the suspicious cave where i have to kill priest reimond,

After i killed it and cutscene, there is a pop up and i pressed accept it
then there is no quest anymore.

then i found this

Okay so I just ran a second character up to that point. The Eremes Guile quest -does- launch, but when you hit accept it does something funky. It registers that you've accepted the quest, but then it voids it, so you can't abandon it and try again, and the game reacts as if you've accepted the quest putting the player in limbo with no quests, but the game thinking it's been accepted so not offering it again, but also not producing the requirements to finish the quest. Eremes Guile is standing outside the portal with no ? over his head.

so could admin or anyone who found solution tell me how to fix this

Thx

#2 Flinty

Flinty

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 07:03 AM

Bump same issue here

#3 SuwakoMoriya

SuwakoMoriya

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 08:14 AM

Same here =x

#4 RuinChan

RuinChan

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 21 December 2013 - 09:24 AM

bump

#5 usagituskino321

usagituskino321

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 06:30 PM

Okay so I just ran a second character up to that point. The Eremes Guile quest -does- launch, but when you hit accept it does something funky. It registers that you've accepted the quest, but then it voids it, so you can't abandon it and try again, and the game reacts as if you've accepted the quest putting the player in limbo with no quests, but the game thinking it's been accepted so not offering it again, but also not producing the requirements to finish the quest. Eremes Guile is standing outside the portal with no ? over his head.

Exact same scenario happened to myself & my friend.  Quest appears, voids, and then we are stuck in limbo with no quests.

25syc8l.png

#6 ClockWork93

ClockWork93

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • LocationMy Dorm Room
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 21 December 2013 - 10:51 PM

I just ran into this bug just a few minutes ago. This is a bummer. I have run into 3 bugs so far that forced me to stop playing on 3 different characters. This is so annoying. I am probably done with RO for a while due to this. The support people are not responding to support tickets, the GM's in game dont do anything. This is just really annoying. I just want to play in peace without all these roadblocks.....

#7 digohalabe

digohalabe

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 02:00 PM

Me too!

#8 Xodia08

Xodia08

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 08:38 PM

same issue for me as well

#9 GoldenCarrot

GoldenCarrot

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 08:17 AM

Same issue for me for 1 week now!!!   Any fix??

#10 MemoSama

MemoSama

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 08:01 PM

Apparently its being worked on......so for now we all are stuck I guess? I was warned before I actually finished the quest so I don't really know what to do >.<;;;;

this is the forum that you can see that they are trying to fix it: http://forums.warppo...t-updated-1229/

#11 queenswan

queenswan

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 04:39 AM

The problem is still doesn't fixed :( Today I've got it too.

Edited by queenswan, 02 January 2014 - 04:40 AM.

#12 eyeamagerm

eyeamagerm

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 January 2014 - 10:40 AM

my wife has been having this same issue and she submitted a ticket to get them to refresh her quests...problem is the second time they supposedly fixed her character they didnt do anything and blamed the problem on her so she deleted the character and remade. well this time she screen shotted and everything and had the same problem so she is submitting another ticket with screenshots hoping to get this resolved...they really need to get this fixed cause they are losing there playerbase with this issue

#13 GoldenCarrot

GoldenCarrot

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:45 AM

"my wife..."  ?!    Ok.....    :p_smile:     In the point now :   I had the same issue, I send a ticket and the next day I had my problem solved!  (They fixed it manually for me) The same manually fix will do to you.   :excl: (IF YOU SEND THE CORRECT INFORMATION) :excl:

1 )   First write 2 lines (more is uselless) for your BUG.    (write the location "Haven of Valkyrie" and that your next quest is missing)

2 )   Second write your IGN (In Game Name) .

3 )   Third fill ALL info that needed.

I hope that my answer help a little.    :no1:      (Sorry for my english, I am not an expert)

Edited by GoldenCarrot, 03 January 2014 - 01:51 AM.

#14 Skullike

Skullike

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 03:14 AM

That happened to me too.

I'm not sure for you guys, but I had stoyline quests on Prontera then.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users