Good Job Buddy I'm proud.

#2 Xintello

Xintello

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:14 PM

Must be hard to farm the dungeon you're standing next to for hours on end or something. Especially with any class with any aoe

Edited by Xintello, 20 December 2013 - 09:14 PM.

#3 Krohnos

Krohnos

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 203 posts
  • LocationSouthern California
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:RO2 Odin

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:19 PM

Must be hard to farm the dungeon you're standing next to for hours on end or something. Especially with any class with any aoe

Mmm You may think so. it actually was now that you mention it. Stay Salty My Friend <3

#4 MorbidCoffee

MorbidCoffee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 546 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:21 PM

Just repeating the chat window there: curious to know just how much exp it took. I'm currently sitting on 107k thinking it's not nearly enough.

#5 Krohnos

Krohnos

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:24 PM

Just repeating the chat window there: curious to know just how much exp it took. I'm currently sitting on 107k thinking it's not nearly enough.

It's 193k with a little wiggle room in there.

#6 Xintello

Xintello

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:30 PM

Mmm You may think so. it actually was now that you mention it. Stay Salty My Friend <3

So salty a bug can be abused to hit the current level cap in less than a day. You got me there

Enjoy the false sense of accomplishment. Though considering the guild its not like thats new.

Edited by Xintello, 20 December 2013 - 09:31 PM.

#7 GiggleFairy

GiggleFairy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:31 PM

crazy grind x_X

#8 Krohnos

Krohnos

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:34 PM

So salty a bug can be abused to hit the current level cap in less than a day. You got me there

Enjoy the false sense of accomplishment. Though considering the guild its not like thats new.

False sense of accomplishment? I get the feeling you've never known anything about any type of accomplishments let alone false. I take it the reason you're wee bit upset IS the guild? Tsk.

#9 Xintello

Xintello

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:37 PM

False sense of accomplishment? I get the feeling you've never known anything about any type of accomplishments let alone false. I take it the reason you're wee bit upset IS the guild? Tsk.

I don't consider abusing a bug and making circle jerk threads about it an accomplishment. People have had the MP to hit the cap before you made this thread from farming that thing since the patch hit. There is just no reason to use the MP to hit the cap right now and thus no reason to make a circle jerk thread about it.

Maybe once you earn something legitimately you will know what a real accomplishment is? Till then keep on trucking

Edited by Xintello, 20 December 2013 - 09:38 PM.

#10 DatMONKey

DatMONKey

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:38 PM

The one that seems upset is you since you've been called out. Funny how you immediately default to waving your guild around when no one mentioned anything about it.

Try to be a bit more graceful, eh buddy?

#11 MorbidCoffee

MorbidCoffee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 546 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:38 PM

It's 193k with a little wiggle room in there.

I figured as much. Regardless, grats on getting it first. I guess I have to settle for second best ;_;

#12 Krohnos

Krohnos

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:41 PM

I don't consider abusing a bug and making circle jerk threads about it an accomplishment. People have had the MP to hit the cap before you made this thread from farming that thing since the patch hit. There is just no reason to use the MP to hit the cap right now and thus no reason to make a circle jerk thread about it.

Maybe once you earn something legitimately you will know what a real accomplishment is? Till then keep on trucking

Abusing a bug? you mean improvising through BS MP limitations? The topic was made out of respect and to congrats a sense of accomplishment for him putting in the hours instead of wasting his time being butthurt and twiddling his thumbs on the forums.. *cough* However i do want to thank you for giving me some entertainment while I farm.

#13 Krohnos

Krohnos

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:44 PM

The one that seems upset is you since you've been called out. Funny how you immediately default to waving your guild around when no one mentioned anything about it.

Try to be a bit more graceful, eh buddy?

- Xintello 

Read the last sentence for me will you real quick champ? Talk about graceful. Buddy. :p_omg:

#14 Xintello

Xintello

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:47 PM

Abusing a bug? you mean improvising through BS MP limitations? The topic was made out of respect and to congrats a sense of accomplishment for him putting in the hours instead of wasting his time being butthurt and twiddling his thumbs on the forums.. *cough* However i do want to thank you for giving me some entertainment while I farm.

Hahaha is that what you guys call it? Try doing an H of that dungeon and comparing that MP.

Don't make a circle jerk thread about some -_-ty abuse of a patch gone wrong and expect all sugar and rainbows to be posted. Lucky for me I can call your -_- out while playing the game at the same time.

#15 Krohnos

Krohnos

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:54 PM

Hahaha is that what you guys call it? Try doing an H of that dungeon and comparing that MP.

Don't make a circle jerk thread about some -_-ty abuse of a patch gone wrong and expect all sugar and rainbows to be posted. Lucky for me I can call your -_- out while playing the game at the same time.

Mm us guys? don't tie us all together bic boi. We're simply making the best of a situation as well as hm... 80% of the community? farming MP. And besides, hint hint nudge nudge, Patches shouldn't go wrong in the first place. Keep letting those tears roll.

#16 Xintello

Xintello

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 09:58 PM

Mm us guys? don't tie us all together bic boi. We're simply making the best of a situation as well as hm... 80% of the community? farming MP. And besides, hint hint nudge nudge, Patches shouldn't go wrong in the first place. Keep letting those tears roll.

80% of the community isn't making circle jerk threads about it while at the same time sugar coating the fact the exp from that dungeon isn't meant to be so high. Like I  said before anyway people have had the MP to do this already they just weren't dumb enough to actually use it yet.

No tears just facts.

Edited by Xintello, 20 December 2013 - 09:59 PM.

#17 DatMONKey

DatMONKey

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:00 PM

Many people are farming. Most people have the respect and dignity to at least try and make it look legit by waiting out whatever Sunday may bring before consuming their xp, after all there is no difference in what you can do at level 1 or level 20 in the current patch. Instead you have the audacity to make a thread about an abusing a leveling mechanic, that a large amount of players are abusing as well, and labeling it an "accomplishment" It's basically attention whoring. I don't even know if your bud is the server first but I am fairly sure many other players hit the necessary exp amount quite some time ago. I appreciate you spicing things up on the forum, but please put some effort into this.

And yeah you got me on the guild thing.

#18 ItsFierce

ItsFierce

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:04 PM

#19 Baddiez

Baddiez

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Report
  • 1636 posts
  • Server:Blade and Soul

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:06 PM

Good job man I'm only level 10 :P Farming temples now gotta stock up on those mats :)

#20 MorbidCoffee

MorbidCoffee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 546 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:08 PM

Sometimes I feel like this community loves to throw out the words "legit" and "abuse" without actually knowing the meaning of either one.

#21 Krohnos

Krohnos

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:10 PM

Many people are farming. Most people have the respect and dignity to at least try and make it look legit by waiting out whatever Sunday may bring before consuming their xp, after all there is no difference in what you can do at level 1 or level 20 in the current patch. Instead you have the audacity to make a thread about an abusing a leveling mechanic, that a large amount of players are abusing as well, and labeling it an "accomplishment" It's basically attention whoring. I don't even know if your bud is the server first but I am fairly sure many other players hit the necessary exp amount quite some time ago. I appreciate you spicing things up on the forum, but please put some effort into this.

And yeah you got me on the guild thing.

So Basically what we got here is.. Under your logic anything in this game server first wise is attention whoring considering almost every single raid, pvp event, ect has included bugs or how you and xintello say *abusings of them* Hmm.. It's funny how an honest thread can turn so far around because of two bad potatoes.

#22 StrawberriKiwi

StrawberriKiwi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 485 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:10 PM

Ah, i missed the times when the old collision members were active on the forums :3 Welcome back scumbag krohno ;) <3 Annie and i love you .... not 

#23 Krohnos

Krohnos

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:11 PM

Sometimes I feel like this community loves to throw out the words "legit" and "abuse" without actually knowing the meaning of either one.

Ily marry me kthx.

#24 MrGugo

MrGugo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 183 posts
  • LocationViña del Mar, Chile.

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:13 PM

Good job Eden ! Congratz :D

#25 DatMONKey

DatMONKey

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 481 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:17 PM

So Basically what we got here is.. Under your logic anything in this game server first wise is attention whoring considering almost every single raid, pvp event, ect has included bugs or how you and xintello say *abusings of them* Hmm.. It's funny how an honest thread can turn so far around because of two bad potatoes.

Your comprehension is amazing. I see you haven't changed at all from your WoE test scumbag antics. Whatever. The only "honest" thing about this thread is that you trolled me hard.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users