Quest dissapear, can't be taken again. - Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Quest dissapear, can't be taken again.

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Caelia

Caelia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 24 December 2013 - 02:16 AM

After the latest patch I got an issue where after I accepted a quest (the first time it happened it was the one Eremes Guile gave as soon as you defeat Priest Reimond) it dissappeared and I got stuck in a loop where I couldn't go on because I hadn't finished the current quest, but at the same time couldn't pick it up again to actually finish it.

I got bored as I didn't get any answers and coincidentally remembered my old account and I created another character there.  Now I'm stuck in level 3, as the exact same thing happened as I entered the Sanctuary of Proof (Noel coming-of-age quests).

What I gather is that this may be a dungeon issue, as both times it happened it was with dungeon-related quests.

Anyone got a solution?  Aborting is no good, as I don't have any quests in my quest log.

#2 Twisha

Twisha

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 04:50 AM

same problem from past patch...probably all have stuck at lvl 11 :D

#3 Caelia

Caelia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 05:20 AM

Well, now the same is happening to Alter characters around level 3, too :/

#4 Twisha

Twisha

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 05:24 AM

hope game admin resolve this soon...or else there will be people quitting this gamt too..-.- no game to play from 4 days

#5 Caelia

Caelia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 12:21 PM

I was just giving RO2 a second chance, I hope it won't end in this...

#6 ace06

ace06

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:44 PM

try to level up more, it also happened to a friend of mine in the game where the MQ suddenly disappears but he got bored and kill many mobs and level up, suddenly the MQ appeared again.

#7 Alderius

Alderius

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 08:05 PM

Nooooooooooooo got the same problem, stuck at lvl 11 in the Haven of Valkyrie cave  :p_ang:

#8 Xodia08

Xodia08

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 08:41 PM

Yup i got the same issue this is my first character and i was really liking the game but i have been stuck at this point the whole time, I was hoping the patch fixed it but no luck and now im not really even sure if its worth the wait.

Edited by Xodia08, 24 December 2013 - 08:42 PM.

#9 NeoSakura

NeoSakura

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • LocationDragon Moon Empire
  • Server:Classic

Posted 24 December 2013 - 10:55 PM

I was just giving RO2 a second chance, I hope it won't end in this...

Feeling just like that about second chances. Played the SEA version originally and switched over during beta and launch, but stopped shortly after because it was kinda meh. Returned recently to give it another look, and now this... Breaking simple quests and not bothering to fix them at all (the same is happening for the new race in this trial kinda place). Back then I spent some moneys on the shop for VIP and a mount and such, and used these items upon my return because I thought I'd play for a bit longer this time. Now the timer is ticking and the time is literally wasted (along with my money).

It really makes me wonder what we should expect from Gravity regarding future patches / content, now that kRO2 will be no longer. Do they get some kinda achievement for ruining two versions of RO2? Somehow I wish they had stuck with GotW instead. Possible I'm in the minority, but I would have played that one forever.

Just a little advice... Communication is key, Gravity! You're part of this business more than long enough to understand something as simple as that. You introduced me to the wonderful world of MMOs back in late 2001 and RO was my first love, but I don't know if I can like you anymore if you keep this mess up...

#10 Tetosan

Tetosan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 244 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:23 AM

Happens to all Characters currently, a Human can move on and level up a bit to continue in Prontera, they will only be missing the Mjolnir Part of the Quests. Prontera and everything following it is a seperate Branch of Quests, however i'm unsure if Noels can go on at all if they're newly created as you basically level up quite a lot inside Elenas thus at that point you'll be severly underleveled for anything past Elenas xD

i suggest waiting till they fix it Xx

#11 Seiena

Seiena

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 10:27 PM

Despite their patch saying they fixed it Noel can't even get past their main quest line to get out of the starting zone. Noel are in worse shape then humans. Humans at least have quests to get them to level 11 without grinding, Noel can't even get past level 3.

#12 cloudydreams

cloudydreams

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 10:43 AM

After the latest patch I got an issue where after I accepted a quest (the first time it happened it was the one Eremes Guile gave as soon as you defeat Priest Reimond) it dissappeared and I got stuck in a loop where I couldn't go on because I hadn't finished the current quest, but at the same time couldn't pick it up again to actually finish it.

I got bored as I didn't get any answers and coincidentally remembered my old account and I created another character there.  Now I'm stuck in level 3, as the exact same thing happened as I entered the Sanctuary of Proof (Noel coming-of-age quests).

What I gather is that this may be a dungeon issue, as both times it happened it was with dungeon-related quests.

Anyone got a solution?  Aborting is no good, as I don't have any quests in my quest log.

Having the same exact problem.

Hopefully, it'll be fixed soon. 

#13 GoldenCarrot

GoldenCarrot

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 27 December 2013 - 12:56 AM

This is my second Acolyte I build becouse of "Haven of Valkyrie" BUG!! I stuck on lv.11 AGAIN!

This is my first MMO and I loved it! I can't go any further without this quest and I want build my PRIEST!

Please GRAVITY do something!!!!!!  A lot of new players stucked in that same point of game and becouse of that thay can't go on. We forced to stop the game or to move to "Alberta".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users