WP account suspended? No reason given - WarpPortal Technical - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

WP account suspended? No reason given

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Obity22

Obity22

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:31 AM

My VIP for Ragnarok Online 1 ran out a few days ago and when I tried to log-in to my WarpPortal account to renew, I was greeted with an account suspension notice. :p_cry: I haven't received an email eluding to the reason and I'm 99% sure I haven't done anything wrong. 

I have changed my WarpPortal Password twice now over the past week. Is there anything I can do to help un-suspend my WarpPortal account? I really want to buy another 30 days of VIP so I can continue leveling my characters to 150!

Also, before anyone says anything, I submitted a ticket 5 days ago. However, I haven't received any sort of response yet. :p_sick: If anyone could shed some light on the subject, that'd be awesome! :thx: 

#2 VModBlueberry

VModBlueberry

Space Cowboy

• WarpPortal VM
  • 1027 posts
  • LocationSpace
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:25 AM

Please PM one of the CMs with the ticket number, they should be able to help if you still didn't go any answer.

#3 Obity22

Obity22

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 December 2013 - 04:32 PM

I PMed several CMs about the issue. However, I've not received word from support or anything else about the subject. I really would like to get in some VIP leveling time before the 2x event ends!

Edited by Obity22, 31 December 2013 - 04:33 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users