• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#76 ValeriusM

ValeriusM

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 10:39 PM

Just delete this class from the game period. I don't know how anyone can play such garbage with the healing nerf, and everything else. Good for nothing but a pretty warper! Posted Image

Nooo, don't delete me from the game. B)

I've been playing pure support aco/priests/hp for 7 years and basically nothing else. It's more like part of what I am than a choice based on how good their skills are compared to the other classes. So if ever there comes the day when it's not fun to play priest classes any more, it will be the end of my involvement with Ro. Since I'm running around supporting high agi low vit classes most of the time, I still have fun atm, even though I'm rarely using AB skills since they're not very useful, restricted and therefore a waste of time and boring. So I'm basically still playing like a High Priest but with more HP/SP.

The only skills I'm kind of looking forward to having maximised is Sacrament and Clementia/Canto Candidus. Since I'm mostly playing in a 2 people party, even the latter is actually slower to use than doing things the old fashioned way, so that leaves only Sacrament as 1 out of 18 AB skills that I actually might regularely use with the rest not worth bothering. And even than, Sacrament is only nice to have, not necessary. Kind of a sad. :)

Somehow I think Gravity, instead of making new skills for the area/party-wide versions of old skills, could have simply made one skill that modifies any skill you cast right after to be party-wide. Would have safed a lot of keys and skill points. :)
Seriously, am I the only one missing a party-wide version of Assumptio?

Edited by ValeriusM, 19 January 2011 - 01:35 AM.

#77 AtomicFist

AtomicFist

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 20 January 2011 - 01:18 AM

Just delete this class from the game period. I don't know how anyone can play such garbage with the healing nerf, and everything else. Good for nothing but a pretty warper! Posted Image

Delete every 3rd CLASS period....

bring back only trans class 99/70 then the game will be just fine

#78 blitzrick

blitzrick

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 264 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 10:59 AM

Renewal makes low level character more susceptible to status ailments. Cast time is slower than pre renewal too. Current AB is too slow in doing buff/ debuff party, Howling of Mandragora makes it even worse.

In my oppinion AB must be able to keep up with buff/debuff in a fast paced environment without restricting player's skill, whether in PvM party, PvP and Woe.

For that reason I have some suggestions at cast time, cooldown, delay and buff duration for few Arc Bishop skills:
  • Clementia become 0s cast time, 3s cooldown.
  • Cantocandidus become 0s cast time, 3s cooldown.
  • Renovatio become 3s variable cast time, 0.5s cooldown, 0s delay, 300s duration.
  • Epiclesis become 3s cast time, 60s cooldown, 0s delay.
  • Clearance become 0s cast time, 10s cooldown, 0s delay.
  • Lauda Agnus become 0s cast time, 0.5s cooldown, 0.5s delay.
  • Lauda Ramus become 0s cast time, 0.5s cooldown, 0.5s delay.
I have most of party skills cast time reduced to 0s since buffing / debuffing need immediate effect, in return there is cooldown to keep them balanced.
My goal is to make AB have more impact in an organized party play.

Please have a thought of my suggestions.

#79 Aeolus

Aeolus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 213 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 February 2011 - 12:12 PM

Alright so I have looked at a majority of the posts and seen a lot of the complaints. Here are my thoughts on AB.

Heal
This skill definitely needs a buff of some sort. Either make it how it was or make the matk for the heal formula actually work.

This is with pretty decent gears. So yes a 3k heal is possible but very unlikely for anyone who hasn't been playing the game for too long.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Impositio Manus
Also needs a buff I agree with whoever it was that posted that this skill should be buffed. +25 attack is :D now compared to what other classes who aren't even Support can do. (Yes RK's that's for you.)

Sanctuary
For those of you saying that sanctuary is a 'good' leveling skill or should be used in leveling are either just A.) Dumb or B.) You don't play AB.

Assumptio
This skill is really only useful for people with high defense. I vote for it being changed back to how it was. Or at least something similar.

Kyrie Eleison
Alright whoever it was that said KE is better for leveling than Assumptio obviously does not play an AB either. KE is useful for starting a mob off but when you actually have to do the tanking (Which I think AB's should be able to at least tank normal mobs, not necessarily MVP's) it is completely useless. Btw you should also read the skill description. Yes an RK or RG with really high health (Say 50k) can EITHER tank 15k damage with the skill (Depending on how hard the mob hits) or 10 hits. Which do you think is going to come first? My bet is on the 10 hits. Which in reality is nothing when you're mobbing.

Slow Poison
Everyone has known this skill to be completely useless in RO. But why can't it actually do what its supposed to do? How about it actually affects GX poisons? That would be nice for a change.

Magnus Exorcismus
This skill obviously needs a buff, or several.
A.)Decrease the cast time
B.)Increase the damage (To be on par with mob killing skills)
C.)Why is this the only AoE skill that takes a reagent and also when mobs get hit by it the cells for it dissapear?
D.)Decrease the cast time!

Judex
Another obvious skill that needs to be buffed. Just raise the damage. I don't care how its done just do it.

Adoramus
Finally a decent skill but really...really? It's single target, it does :D damage until the new gears are put into game and even when they are put in you have to sacrifice something like resistance or healing.

Coluseo Heal
For those of you saying this is a nice way to heal people, please please stop commenting unless you actually play the class. One thing is for sure this skill is SP intensive and really only useful for big parties which we all know suck in Renewal. I suggest what one of the previous people said and make it have Heal's delay so at least you can spam it.

Renovatio
Another obvious skill that needs a buff.
A.)Lower cast time
B.)Lengthen the duration

High Heal
Once again we see a skill that needs another buff. If anything at least lower the cool down on higher levels of it.

Ancilla
I agree with the person who thinks that we should be able to make more. If that is not possible at least let them restore the 30% sp they took away.

Epiclesis
The only use I have seen for this skill thus far is to regen sp. It does not last long enough to be able to maintain it properly in any situation. And once again for those people saying to use this when leveling really wtf? I'm beginning to wonder if any of you actually play AB. It takes an ancilla which is 30% of your sp gone if you have to get another one. Keep in mind that SP regen IS actually horrible on AB's. Yes you can have 3 ancilla before you go leveling but how long will that last you? About 10 minutes most likely if that. If you are trying to use this in WoE don't bother it does not last long enough.
A.)Buff the duration of it
B.)Either take away the ancilla it requires or allow for more ancilla to be made at once.

Praefatio
This skill could possibly be buffed by lowering the cooldown.

Sacrament
The only problem I have with this skill is the pre-reqs. Why do you have to get Duple Light (A Battle Priest skill), Oratio (Another Battle Priest skill or ME Priest) and Expiatio (Yep, you guessed it a Battle Priest skill) in order to get this skill? The skill tree of an AB does not make sense at all. All the other skill trees for classes actually make sense. For instance Warlocks need skills from all of the elements in order to get Tetra Vortex, this actually makes sense. Where in the AB skill tree you have everything just kind of jumbled together as if no one really cared when they made the skill tree.

Lauda Agnus
Well one thing is for sure, I have no idea wth Dark Curse is or what it does but most of the status' that Agnus relieves are useless now.
A.)Reduce the cast time of this skill and the cool down so at least the +8 vit or luk is useful.
B.)Up the success rate.

Lauda Ramus
Once again wth is Stun Curse? I have never come across this in RO.
A.)Make this cure deep sleep? Maybe then it would actually be useful.
B.)Up the success rate.
C.)Reduce the cast time and cool down blah blah blah.

Clearance
Okay a few problems with this skill. Why can't I use it on myself? Why is the cool down sooooo long? And why does it have a chance of failure? Also why can't I use this on anyone and not just party members?
A.)Allow it to be used on everyone including yourself
B.)Lower the cooldown

Alright so that is my opinion on the AB skill tree and the skills we have to live with for now.

Edited by Aeolus, 03 February 2011 - 05:38 PM.

#80 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 03 February 2011 - 05:38 PM

It's funny, Heim thinks Clearance is a debuff even though you can only use it in party.

#81 Dukeares

Dukeares

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 09:35 AM

lol

#82 ensignfluke

ensignfluke

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 12 February 2011 - 10:34 AM

Magnus Exorcismus
C.)Why is this the only AoE skill that takes a reagent and also when mobs get hit by it the cells for it dissapear?

Totally agree, the cast time on this thing is RIDICULOUSSSSSSS.

Coluseo Heal
For those of you saying this is a nice way to heal people, please please stop commenting unless you actually play the class. One thing is for sure this skill is SP intensive and really only useful for big parties which we all know suck in Renewal. I suggest what one of the previous people said and make it have Heal's delay so at least you can spam it.

High Heal
Once again we see a skill that needs another buff. If anything at least lower the cool down on higher levels of it.

Praefatio

These skills definitely need their cool downs decreased. It seems almost pointless to even get them right now.

Ancilla
I agree with the person who thinks that we should be able to make more. If that is not possible at least let them restore the 30% sp they took away.

Epiclesis
The only use I have seen for this skill thus far is to regen sp. It does not last long enough to be able to maintain it properly in any situation. And once again for those people saying to use this when leveling really wtf? I'm beginning to wonder if any of you actually play AB. It takes an ancilla which is 30% of your sp gone if you have to get another one. Keep in mind that SP regen IS actually horrible on AB's. Yes you can have 3 ancilla before you go leveling but how long will that last you? About 10 minutes most likely if that. If you are trying to use this in WoE don't bother it does not last long enough.
B.)Either take away the ancilla it requires or allow for more ancilla to be made at once.

Agreed, something needs to be done about ancilla's. I don't understand why they thought being able to only carry 3 was a good idea, or taking 30% of your sp was either...it should be something like 5%, or 10% at the most, and let you carry however many you want to make priests actually wanted for parties.

Sacrament
The only problem I have with this skill is the pre-reqs. Why do you have to get Duple Light (A Battle Priest skill), Oratio (Another Battle Priest skill or ME Priest) and Expiatio (Yep, you guessed it a Battle Priest skill) in order to get this skill? The skill tree of an AB does not make sense at all. All the other skill trees for classes actually make sense. For instance Warlocks need skills from all of the elements in order to get Tetra Vortex, this actually makes sense. Where in the AB skill tree you have everything just kind of jumbled together as if no one really cared when they made the skill tree.

I think whoever came up with the skill tree for Arch Bishops wasn't thinking at all, unless they wanted us to make some crazy hybrids. This is one of the biggest things that needs to be fixed.

#83 Aeolus

Aeolus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 04:22 PM

Well I did my part now it's time for the GM's to actually look at all the :Emo_14: I posted. :pif:
Are you at all annoyed that Clearance is really useless unless you wanna get rid of poisons/howling?

Edited by Aeolus, 12 February 2011 - 04:23 PM.

#84 Lucentos

Lucentos

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 06:52 AM

Clearance should remove any kind of debuff(Masquerades and Divests included) and have no reuse delay as this skill is ultimate antidebuff skill, but have hefty cast time(4 seconds variable and 1 fixed).

#85 DeltaRay

DeltaRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 12:50 PM

ABs should be able to be casted on any target...offensive and defensive

#86 igzz

igzz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 444 posts
  • Locationdown under

Posted 13 February 2011 - 02:28 PM

Alright so I have looked at a majority of the posts and seen a lot of the complaints. Here are my thoughts on AB.

Heal
This skill definitely needs a buff of some sort. Either make it how it was or make the matk for the heal formula actually work.

This is with pretty decent gears. So yes a 3k heal is possible but very unlikely for anyone who hasn't been playing the game for too long.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Impositio Manus
Also needs a buff I agree with whoever it was that posted that this skill should be buffed. +25 attack is :pif: now compared to what other classes who aren't even Support can do. (Yes RK's that's for you.)

Sanctuary
For those of you saying that sanctuary is a 'good' leveling skill or should be used in leveling are either just A.) Dumb or B.) You don't play AB.

Assumptio
This skill is really only useful for people with high defense. I vote for it being changed back to how it was. Or at least something similar.

Kyrie Eleison
Alright whoever it was that said KE is better for leveling than Assumptio obviously does not play an AB either. KE is useful for starting a mob off but when you actually have to do the tanking (Which I think AB's should be able to at least tank normal mobs, not necessarily MVP's) it is completely useless. Btw you should also read the skill description. Yes an RK or RG with really high health (Say 50k) can EITHER tank 15k damage with the skill (Depending on how hard the mob hits) or 10 hits. Which do you think is going to come first? My bet is on the 10 hits. Which in reality is nothing when you're mobbing.

Slow Poison
Everyone has known this skill to be completely useless in RO. But why can't it actually do what its supposed to do? How about it actually affects GX poisons? That would be nice for a change.

Magnus Exorcismus

Judex
Another obvious skill that needs to be buffed. Just raise the damage. I don't care how its done just do it.

Adoramus
Finally a decent skill but really...really? It's single target, it does :Emo_14: damage until the new gears are put into game and even when they are put in you have to sacrifice something like resistance or healing.

Coluseo Heal

Renovatio
A.)Lower cast time
B.)Lengthen the duration

High Heal

Ancilla

Epiclesis

Praefatio

Sacrament

Lauda Agnus
Well one thing is for sure, I have no idea wth Dark Curse is or what it does but most of the status' that Agnus relieves are useless now.
A.)Reduce the cast time of this skill and the cool down so at least the +8 vit or luk is useful.
B.)Up the success rate.

Lauda Ramus
B.)Up the success rate.

Clearance
Okay a few problems with this skill. Why can't I use it on myself? Why is the cool down sooooo long? And why does it have a chance of failure? Also why can't I use this on anyone and not just party members?
B.)Lower the cooldown

Alright so that is my opinion on the AB skill tree and the skills we have to live with for now.

I agree

#87 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 02:38 PM

Heal sadly really needs a buff. I have to wear 2x White Lady just to heal an RK effectively while leveling. Not overheal him, not underheal him, but it's almost enough. I do almost 4k normal heal and almost 8k High Heal 1 and that's kind of enough (this is with Glorious Ring and +9 KVM Staff sadly). It's sad that I have to stack two MVP cards just to get a heal that is actually NOTICEABLE.

I think Heal should be buffed so that it becomes around 4k normally (without any gear just Med 10 and max heal). So if I wore 2x WLs it'd become an OP Heal, which is what the cards are supposed to do (also if you wore "rare" KVM gear it'd also make the heal overbuffed, which is what they are supposed to do), as opposed to wearing 2x White Ladies just so I become relevant while partying someone.

I really hate not being able to Sacrament who I want in PVP, I don't understand why it suddenly gains a party requirement in PVP, but not WoE.

Clearance should also not be party based IMO. There's too much focus on people being in X party to receive Y buff, it's just dumb.

Edit: I'm pretty sure Clearance removes Masqs, or maybe it was just good timing? No clue.

Edit 2: I think the cooldowns on High Heal should be reversed so that everyone spends the points in them and spams 5, which I think would balance out the Heal nerf a bit IMO (and hopefully remove stupid requirements to get Sacrament... Duple Light, really?)

Edited by Sapphic, 14 February 2011 - 12:44 AM.

#88 Haibane

Haibane

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 03:46 PM

Have to say that I haven't got to a particularly high level AB since I restarted on Ygg, which limits the value of my feedback somewhat, but still :

- High heal - an okay skill to use in conjunction with heal, but has *anyone* bothered to get it beyond level 1? The increased heal amount is all well and good, but the cool-down makes its value pretty dubious, even if it didn't soak up more invaluable skill points! I'd say decrease the cool down at higher levels, even at the cost of reducing the increased heal amount a bit. Make it tempting to spend skill points on please.

- Coluseo heal - has its uses in certain situation, particularly when you can't get into line of sight with who you want to heal.

- Cantocandidus, Clementia - time saving but Clementia at least should be zero cast time given that blessing is!

- Praefatio - okay skill but does it *really* need such a long cool down?

- Adoramus - I haven't actually got this yet but is about the only skill that is clearly on a level with the kind of uber powers that most of the other 3rd classes get. Shame the prereqs are so bonkers really...

Overall, Priests had already been screwed over in renewal with the heal nerf, assump nerf and safety wall nerf. Then their 3rd class gets given what essentially adds up to a bunch of slightly better or more convenient acolyte skills. Add to that the ridiculous Adoramus prereqs - making me choose between killing and supporting skills would be far preferable.

#89 soudou

soudou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • Server:EU abyss

Posted 16 February 2011 - 10:29 AM

Representing Battle Bishops.

Eucharistica

- You HAVE to get the tree skill, which is OK because the tree skill is cool. But the pre-reqs for tree skill are high (max AoE Bless req. which is not even essential for Battle Bishops). And this means you can only get lvl 1 Epiclesis which doesn't last so long (18 secs) considering the SP etc. cost.

- It doesn't matter what you do if you want to go all out on the battle skills and get Eucharistica you can't max it. You always get stuck at Level 9 at most, which is frustrating. What sense does that make that you get all the way to Battle Bishop-dom and can't max all the battle skills?

- It costs a lot of skill points to max. Considering its only an extra 10%+ (equivalent to half a Santa Poring Card damage-output wise). It should be 2% per level instead of 1% and max at lvl 5. This would also allow to max the Tree Skill they FORCE you to get as a pre-req.

- Would be nice if it also targeted Undead as well like every other Battle Priest skill had done up until 3rd Class.

- There is a lack of demon/undead at the highest levels. So by the time you level high enough to meet the pre-reqs and unlock the skill then get a few points in it you may of already or nearly outlevelled any Demon in the game considering the EXP Penalty.

Oratio

- As this skill has to be cast every single screen it should be insta-cast like Signum Crucis was which also had to be cast every screen. You want to use this skill to do more damage per second on monsters not less because you're having to wait to cast it every screen or for new monsters that enters the screen. If its a problem in WoE due to the unhiding aspect to make it instacast then just have a different cast time for WoE/PvP than PvM.

Signum Crucis

- The skill has become abandoned because of the lower success chance and less increase in damage for its formula. Plus with all the high pre-reqs for other stuff not sure anyone could fit it in a skill build anymore.

General

- AoE Support Buffs shouldn't be forced/required for Battle Path (that includes AoE Kyrie aka Prefatio). Similarly battle skills (e.g. Duple Light) shouldn't be required for Support path. Thinngs overlap too much.

Edited by soudou, 16 February 2011 - 10:36 AM.

#90 Lucentos

Lucentos

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 02:02 AM

IMHO Heal was nerfed due to damage nerf of most monsters and Gravity really sure that we`re should Lvling with singletarget skills. IMHO Heal at 120 Int should be around 4k. There are nothing to be ashamed to make Heal and HHeal really useful in Mobtraining parties and CHeal in PvP and WoE situations to heal party under AoE damage bombardment.

#91 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 07:17 PM

There's no way they thought we were leveling with single target skills, because they gave almost everyone AoE skills. It was just stupidity on their part.

#92 AnimeHeart

AnimeHeart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 09:47 PM

You should increase heal and a little by the way it looks

#93 Trixdee

Trixdee

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1647 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Renewal: Chaos

Posted 22 February 2011 - 11:46 PM

All I can say is the skill tree is really weird. Duple Light to get Sacrament? That would be like having to get Turn Undead to get Suffragium. :X

#94 Aeolus

Aeolus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 04:22 PM

Heal

Posted Image
Posted Image

Impositio Manus
Also needs a buff I agree with whoever it was that posted that this skill should be buffed. +25 attack is :wub: now compared to what other classes who aren't even Support can do. (Yes RK's that's for you.)

Sanctuary

Assumptio

Kyrie Eleison

Slow Poison

Magnus Exorcismus

Judex

Adoramus
Finally a decent skill but really...really? It's single target, it does :wub: damage until the new gears are put into game and even when they are put in you have to sacrifice something like resistance or healing.

Coluseo Heal

Renovatio
A.)Lower cast time
B.)Lengthen the duration

High Heal

Ancilla

Epiclesis

Praefatio

Sacrament

Lauda Agnus
B.)Up the success rate.

Lauda Ramus
B.)Up the success rate.

Clearance
B.)Lower the cooldown

bump ^

#95 Blueness

Blueness

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 443 posts
  • LocationNew Mexico

Posted 29 March 2011 - 01:44 PM

the whole thread could practically be put in a post and bumped -_-

#96 Aeolus

Aeolus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 03:15 PM

Just sayin think my post covers most of the skills that really need looking at.

#97 AnimeHeart

AnimeHeart

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 09:34 PM

Heal amount needs to be increased because during WOE players deal massive amounts of damage.Not enough for us to heal it.Or high heal needs to be instant or so...

#98 Trixdee

Trixdee

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1647 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 21 April 2011 - 09:54 AM

I completely agree with whoever said the Sacrament skill tree is nonsense. It needs to just be tossed out and redone completely. It seems like someone just tossed those skills in as a way to just be like we don't want them to have Sacrament till job 35. Well that's all well and good, but what use does an FS AB have for those skills anyway?

Edited by Trixdee, 21 April 2011 - 02:27 PM.

#99 Trixdee

Trixdee

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1647 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 26 April 2011 - 10:15 AM

Another thing, make Ancillas storageable. It is just pure nonsense that they are not.

Edited by Trixdee, 28 April 2011 - 08:20 AM.

#100 SethTheSecond

SethTheSecond

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationHovering in my seat
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 01 May 2011 - 02:08 PM

I have a few ideas that i would like to add to make the AB class a little more balanced..

Magnus Exorcimus:
Like what many people said, this skill has a very stupid cast time right now. Infact, it has the longest cast time in the game...and only affects 2 races/elements in the game (undead/demon, and even the undead RACE is unaffected by this skill). Something about this skill needs changing, and i have a few ideas regarding how..
First of all, this skill should NOT require sacrament to even function "well". so the cast time needs to be reduced. Instead of it being 15 seconds cast time (3 seconds fixed), why not change it to 9 seconds cast time (2 seconds fixed)?
Secondly, the strength of this skill is a bit...weak. Why not have it be affected by base levels? (kinda like how judex and adoramus is: which their power is increased by this formula: Base level/100 %. Which means this: A 125 AB would have their judex and adoramus stronger by 25%, and a 150 AB would have their judex and adoramus stronger by 50%) I propose ME should have something like: Base level/75% (that way the damage starts increasing at 75, and a 150 AB would have their ME twice as strong as opposed to a 75 priest)

High heal:
I think the cool down on this skill is a bit...severe. you'd want to level up a skill to make it more USABLE,would you not? and with the 3rd class hp modifier, i think it would be fair to lower it's cool down from 3/6/9/12/15 seconds to 3/4/5/6/7 seconds. I personally would also make the hp healed from 2x/2.3x/2.6x/2.9x/3.2x to 2x/2.5x/3x/3.5x/4x.

Renovatio:
Right now this skill is:
3 seconds cast time, restores 3% of the user's hp every 5 seconds. Duration: 1 min 30 seconds. The healing begins the moment the buff is applied. Essentially this means, over a period of 1 min and 35 seconds, including the first 3% healed upon having renovatio applied, you'll heal 57% hp over a period of 1 minute and a half. Seems a bit...lackluster at best. The cast time is kinda crappy too. I think renovatio should instead be changed to this:
3 levels.
[Level 1] Cast time: 1.5 seconds, 0.5 fixed (total 2 seconds), Restores 3% hp every 5 seconds: duration 1 min 30 seconds (essentially what we have now, except i just made it cast 1 second faster)
[Level 2] Cast time: 2 seconds, 1 second fixed (total 3 seconds), restores 4% hp every 5 seconds, duration 2 minutes
[Level 3] Cast time: 3 seconds, 2 seconds fixed (total 4 second fixed) restores 5% hp every 5 seconds, duration 2 mins 30 seconds

Oratio:
The amount of holy damage increase for this skill is kinda stupid for the amount of skill points you need to invest into this. They should change it to 5% holy increase per level, so to justify the skill points invested into this.

Add a new skill: improved Lex aeterna..i don't know what to call it...
[1 level]
What this skill does: Make the target take TRIPLE damage for the next 4 seconds. However, to use this skill, the target MUST be under the skill, Lex aeterna already. If the target is not already lex'd, this skill will not trigger. When a target has this skill active on them, they cannot be affected by lex aeterna (kinda like how you cannot use a lex aeterna on a frozen target). This skill has a 10 second skill specific delay(with a 4 second global delay). This will stack with deep sleep to make a target take 4.5x damage for the next hit. However, the difference is, this improved lex will not cancel with just 1 hit. It will last until the 4 seconds is up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users