JoonHo's Battle Tactics DPS and Hybrid Warrior Build (Updated 7-5-2014) - Swordman - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

JoonHo's Battle Tactics DPS and Hybrid Warrior Build (Updated 7-5-2014)

• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

#1 jhay1825

jhay1825

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1077 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 03 January 2014 - 07:44 PM

Okay some people have been PMing me in game while im on colo or afk, i dunno why and some are asking bout my build. Theres no real secret or trick or something. I know that this game is hella broken right now so being a hybrid warrior right now (for me) isnt really needed atm. Just gonna show here my skill build. I was gonna use RO2 Base but they dont have the Master class skill tree there (yet? i dunno..too lazy to look it up. )

So here it is. I aint gonna do some explaining, coz its very obvious that my build is for HITTING HARD and HITTING HARD!!

qrj2qg.jpg2n8nak8.jpg

Bash- Yes of course Max Bash, thats your Apple of the Eye Skill that you spam every time.

Battle Tactics- Man, this is your bread and butter. Its a swordie class must have, either you be tank or DPS cant go wrong with this bad boi.

Berserk- Dude, its your own set of steroid powa. 30% attack power for 30 secs is like God licked your face for 30 secs.

Rage Strike- Do you have to ask if you need to max it. Man, this is your bread and butter finisher skill. Will kick people in the nuts however and whenever. Also remember enemies that are knocked down will be dealt with 30% more damage with Rage strike. So knock em down knock em good.

Tension Relax- This is your life saver, your inner wife as i would say. 60% of your HP regenerated plus 30 sec HoT. What more do you need me to say.

Note: Ive also purchased Skill points so i could have my tank skills and DPS build at the same time. So i can switch to Tank mode with Aura Armor and Defender whenever i want and needed. I currently need 6 more skill points to get my Sexy build and i will update my skill pic when i do.but for DPS Warrior i recommened getting this skill First.

Endure- MAX IT!!GET IT!! Whether you be DPS or Tank its OMFG useful in any situations. 40% Damage reduction, in PvP, Colo (Doesnt work inside colo atm, ive tried it. :p_omg: ) or raids its a skill that wont let you down bruh.

9jkjlc.jpg

This build is solely for DPS Crit Build. On Duels i hit and do 10k Bash and do around 46k-50k crit rage strike without berserk.
If you wanted to really rape someone knocking them down first then rage strike is the good way to go. Ive done Duels and most wins i got was 1 shot wins with crit more than the players HP.

2nqbfgw.jpg

2rq29dw.jpg

Current crit damage on Osiris and other bosses.

zjjg5g.jpg

My Damage output with other DPS classes, and no im not wearing aura armor on. All aura blade.

As fas as stats mine was more agi and int, i put a lil bit of str and vit. And cards are agi and int ones.

There you go fellas. I do some colloseums no matter how broken the game it is right now, with rangers being SUPER TOP CLASS at it. Well they actually where even before but i won several times against 5 rangers with this.

29p223o.jpg

This is my current skill build at the moment. Which is DPS/Tank build. Im grinding my ass off right now to get my last skill for my Hybrid Tank/DPS build. The role of the skill build is to be effective on tanking and DPS, which mostly focuses on PVP build.

iyj0jc.jpg

23vaxrq.jpg

Ive left Aura Blade and Berserker coz the Physical attack power increase they give doesnt give out the right bonus on our damage, which means it only does a little bit of boost even though the attack power with Aura Blade is significantly higher than without it. Our damage is more dependent on weapon's min-max damage now. The Level 10 Battle Leap is a great skill for warriors but really difficult specially on PVP scenarios, which would require to aim really fast since its very easily avoidable by any targets, and they can also stun while in mid-air. But dont get me wrong, with the right balance of your crit rate and damage its a very powerful skill which any class would fear, as it can 1 shot any non-tank class with the help of your battle tactics.

Stay Sexy everyone.

JoonHo

Note: People might be a bit confused with the stats right now as it was pretty different when i was using the stats i have posted here. As of now agi doesnt really give you that much of an advantage. I have put all my stats on int and just let my blueseeds on armors do the magic for the str/agi/vit. Im rolling on 1000+ int and the times numerous times i crit is still pretty much the same. But right now i do more damage than ever, when i had only around 700 int.
Also some people might be confused about the DPS build, its not meant for tanking. I was using that build for farming and PvP before. My updated skills that i have posted is my exact one that iam using except that i have Brandish at Lvl3 and Pummel at Lvl2 just to make use of the remaining skill points.
For people who are PMing me and most of the time i dont respond its cause im mostly farming for the new Cazar gears.
Anyways hope this guide helps you Newbie warriors out.

Edited by jhay1825, 27 August 2014 - 09:47 AM.

#2 Winterdrop

Winterdrop

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • LocationFFXIV-
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 January 2014 - 07:58 PM

I had to see this once I saw the title.

#3 jhay1825

jhay1825

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1077 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 03 January 2014 - 08:03 PM

211.gif.pagespeed.ce.QxAYU8fl5F.gif

Oh i know you do...

:3

#4 Winterdrop

Winterdrop

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • LocationFFXIV-

Posted 03 January 2014 - 08:13 PM

More petting please ~ meow :"3

#5 BlueTrainer

BlueTrainer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 11:40 PM

i see so this pure war dps mode... btw nice cool guide ur RS on par with GF monk nice!

#6 jhay1825

jhay1825

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1077 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 06 January 2014 - 12:48 AM

i see so this pure war dps mode... btw nice cool guide ur RS on par with GF monk nice!

Yep this is pure DPS warrior build. Sorry i dont have much explaining done. But whoever wants to asks some questions is welcomed.

I do quite higher  Rage Strikes, but didnt get screenshots and this was the only one i saved for testing. But highest one i did so far was 77k. Thats on a boss, but ive never reached anything more than 52k on PVP. And that SS was from a duel.

:3

Edited by jhay1825, 06 January 2014 - 12:51 AM.

#7 BlueTrainer

BlueTrainer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 03:40 AM

WTF!? 77k on boss  hmm so this might be a guess, hybrid or pure tanker war might land hit around 40k++ or 30k++ per RS around ur level? i will test it on my war soon after reach that lvl with my hybrid build+ ur war guide :)

Edited by BlueTrainer, 06 January 2014 - 03:40 AM.

#8 Winterdrop

Winterdrop

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • LocationFFXIV-

Posted 06 January 2014 - 09:48 AM

Bump for the abs c:

#9 zJuliusx

zJuliusx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 666 posts
  • LocationFlorida!

Posted 06 January 2014 - 10:48 AM

WTF!? 77k on boss  hmm so this might be a guess, hybrid or pure tanker war might land hit around 40k++ or 30k++ per RS around ur level? i will test it on my war soon after reach that lvl with my hybrid build+ ur war guide :)

I hit 50k unbuffed Pure Main Tank build ..

#10 jdmtouch

jdmtouch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1535 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Server:Aranzeb

Posted 06 January 2014 - 10:52 AM

i hit 100k in my dreams :( Lack of playing Ro2 has caused me to have these random urges to go smash some watermelons in Colosseum.

#11 jhay1825

jhay1825

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1077 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 06 January 2014 - 11:27 AM

Yeah with the right distribution of int and agi those hits are possible.

Ive been logging only for colo to destroy them rangers, im usually the only melee on last round with 5 rangers ganging on me. :(

But know this not all main tank builds can hit that high, its only achievable through Battle tactics. Its a skill you wont ever regret to get.

I hit around 50k as well on my usual hybrid build. Those crits that i made are only on self buff. No buff from any other class nor debuff. Only PURE warrior ABS muscles. I also see a lot of DPS warriors on colo now. :)

#12 8949130507222547287

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 12:14 PM

What boss did u hit 77k on? Also what r ur crits on dayr mobs?

#13 jhay1825

jhay1825

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1077 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 06 January 2014 - 12:22 PM

What boss did u hit 77k on? Also what r ur crits on dayr mobs?

I did that 77k on Barbaro on AoD and the big guardian Leader with the huge ass sword on WoE map. On Dayr most ive done was around 45k since theyre level and defense is much higher than any old regular monsters.

#14 8949130507222547287

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 12:33 PM

oo what kinda gear do u wear? :3

#15 jhay1825

jhay1825

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1077 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 06 January 2014 - 12:46 PM

Im full Chaos set with AoD and T2 int accessories.

Was gonna use Djoser ones but they dont have int ones sadly.

#16 8949130507222547287

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 12:48 PM

o, what kind of seeds do u use for the chaos gears?

#17 jhay1825

jhay1825

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1077 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 06 January 2014 - 12:53 PM

o, what kind of seeds do u use for the chaos gears?

Helm= 4% Dispell
Top= 4% armor
Gloves= 4% cure
Pants= 4% shield
Boots= 12% wind
Weapon= 9% power

I was gonna try to get more power but i just figured to not waste more zenny. I tried 200+ shock highest was 5%. =_=
I love how that many couldnt give me somethig around 10%.

#18 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 06 January 2014 - 01:59 PM

As of the AoV patch update, Battle Leap now also gives you Rage based on the number of targets hit by it. You can gain up to 50 Rage with a good BL onto a mob. Knockdown increases Rage Strike's damage and maxed BL is roughly between 15 to 10 seconds of cooldown based on your Vigor. Personally I'd remove Tension Relax and try to allocate points into Battle Leap for the purpose of Rage generation and Knockdown. Even my Warrior has done well over 10k Crits with maxed Battle Leap alone.

Edited by GuardianTK, 06 January 2014 - 02:00 PM.

#19 jhay1825

jhay1825

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1077 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 06 January 2014 - 02:16 PM

As of the AoV patch update, Battle Leap now also gives you Rage based on the number of targets hit by it. You can gain up to 50 Rage with a good BL onto a mob. Knockdown increases Rage Strike's damage and maxed BL is roughly between 15 to 10 seconds of cooldown based on your Vigor. Personally I'd remove Tension Relax and try to allocate points into Battle Leap for the purpose of Rage generation and Knockdown. Even my Warrior has done well over 10k Crits with maxed Battle Leap alone.

Yeah warriors were buffed this patch. I dont know if the damage was intended or just due to the broken stats but yeah. I maxed tension coz as a DPS that is the only thing that will help you survive due to not having Defender, Endure and all the other tank skills i left out.
But the one hit rage strikes helps us dominate other classes who has been buffed too much for this patch.

#20 Warrantless

Warrantless

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 378 posts
  • Server:ODIN

Posted 06 January 2014 - 06:26 PM

i also think having level 10 Battle Leap + Brandish 6  = instant Rage strike.. its pretty good combo now..

Level 10 Battle leap only has 15 sec CD.. 

So bring that Long Sword Up then hit enemy Hard with Brandish and finish them off with rage strike.. 

Hahahaha

#21 BlueTrainer

BlueTrainer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 06:26 PM

Yeah warriors were buffed this patch. I dont know if the damage was intended or just due to the broken stats but yeah. I maxed tension coz as a DPS that is the only thing that will help you survive due to not having Defender, Endure and all the other tank skills i left out.
But the one hit rage strikes helps us dominate other classes who has been buffed too much for this patch.

agree on that part looks just War have imba dmg but in same time, there's other class more insane buff they've got :)

so can reach around 50k? RS max? ok thx for info gonna see how my dmg soon :)

#22 Warrantless

Warrantless

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 378 posts
  • Server:ODIN

Posted 06 January 2014 - 08:58 PM

Just a short question guys.. since i haven't turn my warrior to master class

How many skill points will be allocated when you change to Master Warrior level 1?

#23 jhay1825

jhay1825

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1077 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 07 January 2014 - 06:35 AM

Just a short question guys.. since i haven't turn my warrior to master class

How many skill points will be allocated when you change to Master Warrior level 1?

Im sorry but didnt quite understand the question.
Do you mean if there will be some skill points added whenyou turn to Master level 1?

#24 1214681284

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 240 posts
  • Locationcanada
  • Server:odin

Posted 07 January 2014 - 06:54 AM

RIP Katsuragikeim probably a *poor knight* 0.0

#25 AlphaHex

AlphaHex

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:41 AM

A few questions:

Why INT in your stats distribution over STR or VIT, I don't get it? and How exactly did you distributed them?

PS. Build alone wont get you try anything, it all depends on how you execute your skills in time and what to use.

How do you execute them??

Thanks...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users