Returning RO Player after 2 years: "Expired Yahoo accounts" - WarpPortal Technical - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Returning RO Player after 2 years: "Expired Yahoo accounts"

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Phil

Phil

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 583 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 06 January 2014 - 08:02 AM

So I'm returning after a 2 year hiatus and is currently trying to get all my accounts back in check (and all WP accounts merged into 1, is this possible?). I still managed to have the main WP accounts log-infos correct so there is no problem on that.

My question is what would I need to do if the emails I used for said WP accounts expired? (damn you yahoo...). The birth dates for said accounts are not all the same as when I made those accounts, I just typed in random info(including some addresses/names) and such as I'm not confident at that time to put my actual personal information. I would also like to merge all of them into 1 WP account with my updated birthday/name/current email address to prevent future issues such as these and for convenience when buying WP energy. I'm not directly asking this thru customer support as I don't know the format on how to ask this and the supposed credentials needed. Thanks for any replies.

#2 ZeroTigress

ZeroTigress

My Offline Life is Nonexistent.

• RO1 Member
  • 15204 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Sakray->Iris->Ymir->Chaos

Posted 06 January 2014 - 10:03 PM

In case you didn't check the iRO Wiki forums...

First off, if you haven't yet, create a Support account. (It's separate from your WP accounts in case you get hacked.)

https://support.warp...pport-page.aspx

Then create a ticket and submit it to the proper department (I believe in your case, the Request and Events department might be more appropriate).

The ticket system functions like a forum, where you create a new "thread" by creating a new ticket. You can reply to your ticket via the Support site to "bump" it in order to expedite a response.

As far as I know, you can't merge multiple WP accounts together, but you can transfer game accounts on one WP account to another WP account (if you can prove they're yours and you're not selling game accounts).

For your email issue, the Support team should be able to work with you to change those emails. Just give them the exact email addresses and explain the situation to them. You should be able to change them just fine. If you run into any issues with the Support team, PM Campitor or Oda in the forums for assistance.

https://support.warp...ount-email.aspx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users