125 replies to this topic

#1 Zanbee

Zanbee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1622 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2

Posted 07 January 2014 - 01:58 PM

Please use the following format when submitting a Bug Report here. 

Character Name:

Type of Bug:

Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring:

Steps You Took to get Bug:

Any other information/details you can provide:

Please try to be as detailed as possible. Videos and Screenshots are most welcome. Thanks.

Currently Being Fixed:

-Players cannot view Crafting Recipes

-Welcome to Jehoon sound file plays when hitting Dayr monsters and while using elemental items, will cause client crashes

-Colosseum- DoT affecting players even after round ends

-Raid Bosses or monsters from previous raid dungeons have same or higher HP than before

-Rene Francois Quest line non-progression

-Noel Sanctum of Proof Quest cannot be turned in

-Potions not scaling correctly

-Colosseum Timer not working

-Master Level Magic accessories are missing from crafting and drops

-Currently, costume and accessory fusion can result in the following items: Innuit and Romeo/Juliet Costume/Hat. 

= Please note that any stats these costumes have will likely be removed/changed. 

#2 AdrielGB

AdrielGB

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:44 AM

Character Name: Hit

Type of Bug: Can't open Rune Slot in ACC T1 Colo

Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring: Since ACC got slots for runes

Any other information/details you can provide: i've just open 1 slot for rune in one ring.. others ACC can't :(

#3 solvent

solvent

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:49 AM

Character Name : RapidHealing

Type of Bug : Sp consumption

Patch Date the bug started occuring : Not really sure, Been like this since I joined.

Steps you took to get bug : Tried to level up :o

Any other info : http://playro2.wikia.com/wiki/Acolyte

That link says that Holy Light skill at level 5 should be taking 6 sp ! Instead, It's taking 24 sp. !

That's causing crazy problems to level up. And that's not the only skill that's consuming more sp than it should !

Magician classes are also affected with this problem. It's not really possible to level up unless you have an abundance of Blue Potions. :yawn:

I've played ro2 on another server before and It was perfectly fine there. Why is it like this here ? :o

Edited by solvent, 08 January 2014 - 06:53 AM.

#4 hanoboy

hanoboy

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:12 AM

Character name: WeiLun

Type of Bug: Shadow Explosion Bug

Patch Date the bug started occuring: since the morroc patch

Steps you took to get bug: tried it many times on high HP monsters and observed it

Any other Info: Shadow explosion bug is the 2nd strike animation of the skill is not doing any damage only the 1st strike animation, observe it and youll see the bug its showing number damage on skill but if u check monsters HP its 2nd strike is not doing any damage

#5 Bauij

Bauij

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:19 AM

Character Name:Nasosa

Type of Bug quest: The truth of the lord?! (2)

Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring:After AOV

Steps You Took to get Bug:finish the quest and now there is no more quest

Any other information/details you can provide: :I think i am on this quest forgot to write down the wuest name, but its along this or a little farther, since I just finish talking to Lord Grupaz and Trade Master Onasis after i put the guard to sleep and gather the box and had to go back to report so i am pretty sure its this quest that i was not givin

#6 AlphaHex

AlphaHex

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts
  • Server:Odin

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:26 AM

Character Name: Al3xa

Type of Bug: Dying from falling of ridiculous heights

Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring: Not sure

Steps You Took to get Bug: I've fallen from less than 3mts, once in the stairs in Morroc, a little cliff in Dayrt desert and other locations falls that never killed my char before, and in all those times I've died and the sam have happened to other friends

Any other information/details you can provide: I'll post a pic later so you see my last death, I'll try to die in other ways related so to provide more screenshots

#7 Faintning

Faintning

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • LocationFinland
  • Server:Odin ch 5

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:37 AM

Character Name: Faintning

Type of Bug: researcher pet not attacking mobs

Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring: 1/8

Steps You Took to get Bug: attack mob, summon researcher, see it not attacking

Any other information/details you can provide

i tested researcher about 10 times, everytime it didnt attack any mob. other pets attacked.

#8 Skyramel

Skyramel

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:46 AM

Character Name: Lunpys

Type of Bug: Falcon Assault Bug and Ranger DoT Skills

Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring: Master Level Update

Any other information/details you can provide: You guys nerfed our DoT Skill! I admit that Multi Shot was too OP and most rangers took advantage of it (Mainly at the Colo), I really agree with that change, but there was no need to do the same thing with Poison Arrow, once it isn't a multi target skill.
 I wouldn't care about the DoT if Falcon's accuracy wasn't bugged, by the way. You just screwed both of them! 

#9 KouKayne

KouKayne

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:57 AM

bug: stats

last patch said stats were to change by class, it said wizard's got 4 matk every int, we still get 2.

bug: DOT skills

wizard's Fireflower DOT is dead, i'm ML1 with 3k matk and it does 40 damage every 2 seconds..

knight's headcrush is the same.

bug: items

pandora weapons are still bugged, min max damage is 1-2 so they are mostly useless

bug: quests

inbetween quests are still missing, nothing changed on this matter.

#10 Mafuko

Mafuko

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:08 AM

Character Name: Mafu

Type of Bug: Can't learn new craft skills

Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring: After 1/8 patch

Steps You Took to get Bug: Completed fiew daily quests and main quests in Maple Forest and tried to learn new craft skills for my alchemist after I heard from friend that she couldn't learn new craft skills for artisan. And with my level I certainly haven't learned every potion crafting skills.

Any other information/details you can provide: Here's link for screenshot http://mafuko.aninga...08_18_57_39.jpg

Edited by Mafuko, 08 January 2014 - 08:09 AM.

#11 1633130515105152960

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:11 AM

character Name: Ryodarksek

Type of Bug: Wizard's magic power bonus  is not applied correctly.

Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring: 12/22

Steps You Took to get Bug:  Calculate wizard's magical power.

Any other information/details you can provide: Wizard's are not getting the magical power bonus  mentioned in this thread http://forums.warppo...tch-notes-1222/.
Wizard

Class Bonus: INT 1= Att power +3

For all class: INT 1= Att power +2

Assuming att power refers to magic power.

Edited by 1633130515105152960, 08 January 2014 - 08:13 AM.

#12 corallu

corallu

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:12 AM

Character Name: PrincessCoral

Type of Bug:Item missing again

Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring:01/08/2014

Steps You Took to get Bug:once I logged in

Any other information/details you can provide: My priest chaos greenseed top and greenseed pants (with int+9 rune and shield +5% greenseed) are gone after maintenance. I have this kind of issue in the previous patch, all my accessories from colo are gone and I lost my greenseed core mace and redseed top for priest, I submitted my tickets but no replies yet)

Character Name: MiniCoral

Type of Bug:Item missing again

Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring:01/08/2014

Steps You Took to get Bug:once I logged in

Any other information/details you can provide: After Maintenance, my soulmaker's greenseed core handle and doll are missing also, and all my accessories from T2 are missing, including necklace, earrings and ornament.

My characters have this kind of issues all the time, please fix it asap

#13 Namshuk27

Namshuk27

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Eastern Asia

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:16 AM

Character Name: Namshuk

Type of Bug: Map

Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring: After the 1/8 patch

Steps You Took to get Bug: At the world map, when you click on Payon Forest, it will redirect you to Sograt Desert. I know this is not really considered as a bug, but it makes me confused from time to time. (Still a newbie to the game)

Any other information/details you can provide: Nothing else. I don't really mind even if this will not get fixed soon. Just prioritize the major bugs first.  :ho:

#14 Namshuk27

Namshuk27

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Eastern Asia

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:19 AM

Character Name:Nasosa

Type of Bug quest: The truth of the lord?! (2)

Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring:After AOV

Steps You Took to get Bug:finish the quest and now there is no more quest

Any other information/details you can provide: :I think i am on this quest forgot to write down the wuest name, but its along this or a little farther, since I just finish talking to Lord Grupaz and Trade Master Onasis after i put the guard to sleep and gather the box and had to go back to report so i am pretty sure its this quest that i was not givin

Also experiencing this. Still stuck and I can't progress without any other quests available. :sob: 

#15 MorbidCoffee

MorbidCoffee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 546 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:32 AM

Because this still hasn't been addressed:

Character Name: MorbidCoffee

Type of Bug: Raid mobs/boss hp being ridiculously high or laughably low

Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring: Since AoV was first patched into the game

Steps You Took to get Bug: Checked both CoA and AoD raids after the supposed "raid hp fix." No change present. Boss HP is still the same as it was before. AoD trash mobs got buffed instead of nerfed. Everything can still be facerolled with little effort, but now you can't spam potions as you could with the last patch.

Any other information/details you can provide: Visual examples. All screenshots are taken from the hard mode versions of these raids. I haven't tried normal yet.

Il9W5iY.png

These are the HP values of both CoA and AoD mobs. AoD mobs, for whatever reason, got a 10k increase to their health compared to what they had before this recent patch. Before the Advent of Valkyrie patch, all trash mobs had half, if not less hp than what they currently have right now. But this isn't the main concern.

BvysdKU.png

These are the adds for both the robberbug and culvert band fights. Notice they have the same exact hp as the trash mobs. Not to mention, you're usually dealing with anywhere from 3-10 adds at a time during these fights. Even with great DPS in your party, you will not be able to kill everything before they swarm you to death because their HP is way too high to clear out efficiently. The robberbug fight is nearly impossible right now because by time you clear one egg, you'll have 20+ adds on the screen swarming and wiping your party.

zajzNSD.png

The Ratmaster fight is no different. Even after this patch, Ratmaster inexplicably has 500k more HP than he did before Advent of Valkyrie hit. Not to mention, all the turtles have over 1 million HP, which is about 3x what they had pre-AoV. It's possible to take out Leo normally by just barely cutting the 2 minute requirement before RM wakes up (by the way, Leo's exploding toads also have 130,266 hp!), but he still summons the other three (which only used to be Miki and Raffi after the Ratmaster hotfix back in July, which inexplicably got reverted too!). I would make a case that for newer players, this makes the fight even harder than it was back when we were all trying it when CoA was new, but there's no case to be made because right now with the way hit rate is working, everything just became tank and spank. Though if (when?) that gets fixed, the hp of everything in raids needs to be reconsidered, if not rolled back to what it was pre-AoV patch.

For reference on how much HP is screwed up: Maya's servants in AoD H currently have 142,735 hp. Pre-patch, they only had 35,467 hp. The HP was increased by nearly 5x it's original amount.

Edited by MorbidCoffee, 08 January 2014 - 08:52 AM.

#16 KouKayne

KouKayne

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:36 AM

bug: skills

wizard's "Flame Explosion" skill does less damage than a fire bolt, while it should be 2-3x going by the tooltip

#17 Xintello

Xintello

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 318 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:37 AM

Character Name: Jintello

Type of Bug: Disconnecting while using a skill

Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring: 1/8/13

Steps You Took to get Bug: I used grandcross on mobs

Every time I use GC in mobs I DC

#18 Tiduspeco

Tiduspeco

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 709 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:41 AM

Character Name: Tiduspeco

Type of Bug: Fusion

Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring: Since forever

Steps You Took to get Bug: I tried it and it derped out and didn't work

Any other information/details you can provide: Pecopeco Romance is not fusable, yet it can be used as fusion material. I'd like to 3 slot it but every time I try it my screen flashes white and nothing happens.

#19 Audn

Audn

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationNew Bark Town

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:54 AM

Character Name: Jintello

Type of Bug: Disconnecting while using a skill

Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring: 1/8/13

Steps You Took to get Bug: I used grandcross on mobs

Every time I use GC in mobs I DC

Are you using any weapon enchants? I used to be able to use GC with no big problem on a group of mobs, but after I got an element to enchant my weapon and used it in my favor... I can only hit so many times before my client crashes, too.

#20 SynGreis

SynGreis

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 44 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:21 AM

Character Name: 1PumpChump

Type of Bug: Refinement

Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring: Jan 8th

Steps You Took to get Bug: efined with infinium, myt only weapon broke. Im just going to quit,

#21 raela

raela

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 784 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:26 AM

Are you using any weapon enchants? I used to be able to use GC with no big problem on a group of mobs, but after I got an element to enchant my weapon and used it in my favor... I can only hit so many times before my client crashes, too.

Someone in my guild plays with sound and he said he hears things now when he hits mobs with enchant. Could it be when you're mobbing, it's trying to play the same soundfile for each mob and causes the crash?

(also, it uh.. sounds pretty hilarious, from what he says. You should turn on sound and hit something ;D)

#22 Audn

Audn

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationNew Bark Town

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:42 AM

Oh god! it's master jehoon talking!

It's creepy! "Welcome to the training grounds, make sure to purchase a script before the battle begins!"

#23 jhonyman

jhonyman

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:06 AM

Character Name:ZaganDesmond

Type of Bug: crafting skill

Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring:1/8

Steps You Took to get Bug: t tried to talk to all job expert here is a list of missing crafting skills:

Chef's buff foods

Artisan's Gears and Material processing(essences, leather, fabric)

Alchemist's Buff potions and Potions(purple, blue, red all levels)

Blacksmith's gears and weapons

Any other information/details you can provide:

Edited by jhonyman, 08 January 2014 - 10:12 AM.

#24 JoorEDLP1

JoorEDLP1

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:19 AM

FIX DPS PETS. BUG FROM 12/18 and never fix this

#25 jhay1825

jhay1825

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1077 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:46 AM

Character Name: Tiduspeco
Type of Bug: Fusion
Patch Date the Bug Started Occurring: Since forever
Steps You Took to get Bug: I tried it and it derped out and didn't work
Any other information/details you can provide: Pecopeco Romance is not fusable, yet it can be used as fusion material. I'd like to 3 slot it but every time I try it my screen flashes white and nothing happens.

Octopus Hat also has the same issue. I would love to 3 slot it but only flashes. It has the Kafra icon so no idea why both headgears cant add more slots. :(

Edited by jhay1825, 08 January 2014 - 10:47 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users