Make it unable for people to be on the same spot. - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Make it unable for people to be on the same spot.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Resurection1

Resurection1

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 52 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:58 PM

Well today I have experienced an annoying thing. I want to buy something from someone, looked for 10minutes around where it should be. I started doing /where and then i found the co-ordinates for the shop i was looking for, but someone was over them. This was annoying since i needed that item.

Edited by Resurection1, 13 January 2014 - 02:58 PM.

#2 Sladeero

Sladeero

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 328 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 March 2014 - 04:05 PM

I'll agree to that as soon as Gravity removes or changes the ridiculous map reset trick on Taekwondo characters. To make it work right, your assets have to be planted for a while.

-Sladeero

#3 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 07:43 PM

It's their fault for vending under people lol!

#4 Aizenath

Aizenath

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1021 posts
  • LocationCloser to hell than heaven...
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:notRO

Posted 28 March 2014 - 12:06 AM

I don't even know how would you fix that, sometimes when I log in I'm over someone that is in the spot I was before I logged out, most of the time I move unless they look cool with my character's hair poking out behind them, it makes for awesome new sprites.

#5 EpicGnome

EpicGnome

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 07:24 AM

You couldn't do that with how over crowded areas of RO can be. Some maps you literally wouldnt be able to walk around. Just try to change your camera angle, look for the item elsewhere, etc. There are ways around it. To make it so people can't be on the same block would literally make it impossible to enter places like Eden Group.

#6 Mihai9

Mihai9

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • LocationRomania
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 April 2014 - 03:21 AM

Epic Gnome is right! If this function would be agreed, people wouldn't be able to walk in the room of Eden Group! Like as he said, you can rotate your camera angle or just move your mouse on the NPC and the player. When you see the name of the NPC, just click!

(Off Topic: The NPCs could be found more easy if their names would be visible without moving the mouse on them. There would be an option for "Hide the names of the NPC" and you could make it ON or OFF. People could find the NPCs if a player is on it -sitting or standing-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users